The World Cup of Pokemon III - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I forgot to keep the logs but I don't think that there will be a dispute. I lost to Hibachi, 2-0. It was a very well played match in which I had the upper hand early but he just slowly wore away at me.

I also beat Mystica, 3-0. Now I'm just looking for Jc_rcw. I guess if I beat him, I'm still in this thing.

Ah, I forgot to keep the logs but I don't think that there will be a dispute. I lost to Hibachi, 2-0. It was a very well played match in which I had the upper hand early but he just slowly wore away at me.

I also beat Mystica, 3-0. Now I'm just looking for Jc_rcw. I guess if I beat him, I'm still in this thing.
confirming, gg, funny how a game can change after a 6-3 lead...

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
shiv: i made all the updates up until now but i did not give hibachi his bonus point yet as we agreed to wait until all matches in a division are complete before doing that. hibachi obviously has his division locked though.

canada needs to step it up !!!!

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I PM-d Majin_Tupac_Z, and am about to PM the other two in my division.

Edit: Should be able to battle Floppy tomorrow afternoon.

Lost to Earthworm 0-4, gg.

edit: reminder to self not to do any more matches on this computer, almost got disconnected

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
actually you guys are equal to them but you guys have had 11 matches and theyve had only 8.

Hey gr33n, I only want to say: great job for making a team Europe site!!

I'm mojojojo xp

edit: oh and you're right, I like red :)

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
me and skarm should be getting ours done between today and tomorrow hopefully

around 1 - 2pm EST

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just to let you know, I've Spoken with husk and zerowing. I should be playing them both sometime this week, haven't made contact with the other guy in my group yet though.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
Won against skarm 3-0.
Lost against Eijango 0-3.

I'll update this post as matches complete.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No idea, tbh XD
but well see when it comes to that, which likely isnt going to be the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)