Finals The World Cup of Pokemon V - Finals [Won by Oceania]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations OCN!! And congrats to Brown for being runner-ups.

(it was obvious ocn would win since they beat LA ;))

Thanks everyone from Oceania for firstly choosing me, helping me with pokemon and being great friends, it has made wcop a very enjoyable experience. Especially our team member

Cyrrona

starlet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to Oceania for successfully defending their title, and my compliments to their opponents (Brown, LA, West) for giving them some great matches along the way. Thanks to Jackal for hosting, too--World Cup is one of the most exciting tournaments to spectate here, and it's nice to see it all unfold so smoothly. Looking forward to next year!

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
congrats to oceania, I still feel bitter about my team losing to you guys despite the better record in the tie breaker but it will eventually die down!

special mentions go to husk for another incredible performance and pretty much the entire ocn team for working together, if you've noticed something from last year and this one there really is no straight up oceania mvp (yes not even earthworm), the reason being is all they perform so well together and i really have to give you props for that, it's been a joy watching and testing with you all in #ocn

oh also poor doggie you'll get it one day

and finally i cant mention oceania without

~*_
<B><I><G>-+_|BOSS|-$$$ ===> BLUE KIRBY <=== $$$-|SSOB|_+-<G><I><B>_*~

Well deserved :)

WCoP is getting boring - Asia, Asia, Asia, OCN, OCN... Next time Germany will be on top!

Have a nice day

edit: Whats EWs record this time??

Congrats ocn dudes! Seeing you guys help each other so much on #ocn has made me believe you're are all some cool people that deserved it!

TEAMWORK IS STRONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)