The World Cup of Pokemon VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Guess once again i was too naive to think that people wouldn't abuse the fact that i used the same team more than once in wcup.

Lost against Stallion

No, he is going to play.

But he is such a staller, so he will probably battle near the deadline. If you have any problems, PM me, I'll try to do something about it.

Nice miss, it changed all the match ;)

Yes, I´m complaining about hax, so what?

PD: Really the guilt is mine, for use a shit team because thinking he was going to use a counter of the other team ._.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Im not hating on Mexico, they are performing exactly as I expected them to. lol

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
LonelyNess is substituting in for Huntofthelion
Bad Ass is substituting in for HSA
TheSpartan is substituting in for CloudStrifeAC

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright guys, there's only 6 days left until the deadline, and we still have 51 uncompleted battles.

It goes without saying that if you are one of the people with an incomplete match, you need to PM/VM your opponent immediately to set up a time.

To all captains: the responsibility is also on you. You need to keep in touch with your players at all times and ensure they are taking the necessary steps to get the final battles done. If you need to make any subs, please make them earlier rather than later. If you haven't done a reasonable job in trying to get your team to complete its matches, I may have to consider a new captain for your team next year. However I obviously don't expect it to come to that.

At this point, no one should still be stalling because they need a team or they are not ready, you have had plenty of time, and it is time to close out the first round.

Good luck to everyone, let's close out this round strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)