The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
+Ojama: je build avec mcmeghan là
+Ojama: hors de question de prendre de risque
+Ojama: surtout pour mon match
+Ojama: qui est une victoire à 99.9% sûre

I love many players who are arrogant and do not play anything.

<3<3<3 Reserva

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Going into this, I thought France or Spain would be the team to hate. I retract that statement, it's definitely Brazil. Rurushu is definitely the foreign Lavos Spawn.
ouch that hurts so much

especially coming from stone cold

hate more

7x1 getting closer and closer ²

I don't have anything to say, but arrogance completely destroy a player. Both (Lucarios and Ojama) played well, but you OJAMA, and all french dudes have to admise brazillians is not dumbasses like ur guys think :3

The Great Stone_Cold hates team Brazil... we better quit right now guys, no reason to proceed after this heartbreaking news...

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
you guys make me regret registering the account BRAZIL4EVER on showdown

Rurushu is definitely the foreign Lavos Spawn.
except lavos spawn won :happybrain:

Rurushu

Sleepless Strategist
is a Past WCoP Champion
Going into this, I thought France or Spain would be the team to hate. I retract that statement, it's definitely Brazil. Rurushu is definitely the foreign Lavos Spawn.
You're the one talking about hatting three teams completly unrelated to you while trying to sound smart. On the other hand, we are just trashtalking our opponents because, as you should probably know, that's one cool thing about Wcup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)