The Wyoming Tournament Round 1! (So I lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diesel and I fought one match, and then Diesel left Shoddy for whatever reason. I will not be able to finish the round, as I will be leaving tomorrow and will not return for quite some time. We did finish one match, in which he won and I lost. I figure that I'll just let him win the round; he deserves it.

I'm trying to PM my opponent (Gay Dolphin), but he's not really answering. After tomorrow I can't do any matches (vacation). If you're reading this Gay Dolphin, PM me.

posting for activity, i guess.

so far colloquy and i have finished one match, then he had to leave, and has usually been online a couple of hours before i wake up. i'll try to find him in the next couple of days.

jrrrrrrr

wubwubwub
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
After I told loedoc exactly how to get in touch with me at literally any point during any day on the first day of this tournament, he decides to not do that and sends me a PM randomly yesterday hoping that I would be on smogon hitting refresh. Apparently he is on vacation now, so idk if the match can get done. Despite the fact that I was on IRC and AIM literally 24/7, we couldn't get much contact since he never actually told me any times that he could be on.

If you do read this, send me a PM and set a time up with me...other than that I think sonuis might have to sub you out :(

Rory sent me a PM when this began, but i was on vacation for a week so i couldnt battle him then.

sent a PM to Rory a couple days ago, but he has yet to respond

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have to admit I forgot about this tournament, but thats mostly because I sent binabik a pm and he never replied to it..

I probably shoulda asked for him to be subbed sooner, but if its not to late?

Have a nice day.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Obama Girl told me her timezone, but I haven't seen her online once.

If you are reading this thread still, send a PM as soon as you're online and I'll do my best to get on if I'm not already.

been talking with my opponant but were never on at the same time and he wont say a time when he can get on, even on the couple of days im near my computer all day (due to bad weather/sickness/etc)

It's difficult to set up a time with tallentire because we're about 15 hours apart...the only time I did see him on shoddy he never responded to my pm. Anyway, hopefully I'll meet him on tommorow at the time we discussed!!

Beat Magik 2-1

First Battle my Ominous Wind Zubat pulled off a sweep improbably against a Larvitar, who thought no threat of Zubat and thus left home packing only Mud-Slap to attack with.

Second Battle Enemy Giratina-O ravaged my team with Outrage Energy Ball Dark Pulse and Rest, only being walled by a brave Aggron who Mimic-ed Outrage, but fell early and the rest of the team couldnt touch the beast, and Magik pulled even.

Third Battle, Masquerain Swaggerd down a Weavile, oppening up an Ancient Power - Return Bronzong Sweep who managed to outspeed and KO a Palkia, and finished off a threatening Focus Punch Blissey for the victory

We wanted to battle last week, but unfortunately we missed.
Since then he wasn't online anymore (28th June). I hope we can still battle.

Should get the last match of my matchup done later tomorrow. I'll shoot a pm to my opponent when I get home tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)