Thiago, The Poke Lurks Nearby - Special Balls - Last Update: 05/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will vaporeon be female ???
Obviously, that is the main reason is asked for a 12.5% female too, so this will be a fair trade =] Also, my vaporeon have HA too, like your charmander, and 4 egg moves as well.
Also, I guess you want a female mr. mime as well...?

Last edited:
Hello!
I'm interested in HA female Dream Ball Togepi. I can offer Dream Ball HA Zubat which is a want on ThePokeLurker's wants list.
I understand that you're sick at the moment (hope you get better soon!) and that the Togepi isn't in stock. However, I don't care about it's ivs or nature, so I was wondering if it could be possible to trade for it?

If not, then thiagodd be interested in doing the trade?
Thanks!

Hello!
I'm interested in HA female Dream Ball Togepi. I can offer Dream Ball HA Zubat which is a want on ThePokeLurker's wants list.
I understand that you're sick at the moment (hope you get better soon!) and that the Togepi isn't in stock. However, I don't care about it's ivs or nature, so I was wondering if it could be possible to trade for it?

If not, then thiagodd be interested in doing the trade?
Thanks!
I might actually have a spare Togetic but it's one that I used for breeding. If you're okay with that one then we can do the trade :)

I might actually have a spare Togetic but it's one that I used for breeding. If you're okay with that one then we can do the trade :)
The Togetic is good!
Sorry, I thought I had one spare zubat, but it looks I'll need to breed one. Is it ok if you can wait 10 minutes so I can breed it and add your FC?
My IGN is Ash
Thanks!

The Togetic is good!
Sorry, I thought I had one spare zubat, but it looks I'll need to breed one. Is it ok if you can wait 10 minutes so I can breed it and add your FC?
My IGN is Ash
Thanks!
No rush at all :) Let me know when you're ready.
Edit: Seems like it's in bank anyway, so I need to go and get it.
Edit2: Okay, bank hates me right now. Give me a sec and I'll try again ._.

Last edited:
ThePokeLurker
Eevee Dream Ball

Anticipation
Natures:Timid
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
CMT

Also have these KBS:

Pinsir| Adamant| Mold Breaker| Quick Attack|31|31|31|31|31|31
Marill| Adamant| Huge Power| Aqua Jet| Superpower| Belly Drum| 31|31|31|31|31|31
Larvitar| Careful| Dragon Dance| Pursuit| Curse| Stealth Rock| 31|31|31|x|31|31

But apparently I can't be arsed to add them to my thread yet lol.

Last edited:
sebbydaman
no I suggested we do a different trade, instead of trading my flawless female mr. mime and flawless female eevee for your flawless female shroomish and female flawless charmander, i'm suggesting we trade my flawless female mr. mime and female eevee spitback for your flawless female shroomish and charmander female spitback.

we can still do the original trade, but i need more time. i hatched about 200 eevee eggs and still no flawless female.

what do you think?

sebbydaman
no I suggested we do a different trade, instead of trading my flawless female mr. mime and flawless female eevee for your flawless female shroomish and female flawless charmander, i'm suggesting we trade my flawless female mr. mime and female eevee spitback for your flawless female shroomish and charmander female spitback.

we can still do the original trade, but i need more time. i hatched about 200 eevee eggs and still no flawless female.

what do you think?
well for your effort ill take the male perfect eevee lol need it for a battle and i still give you my both females ? if i can add one more poke

Last edited:
well for your effort ill take the male perfect eevee lol need it for a battle and i still give you my both females ? if i can add one more poke
Well, that's really good! But I don't think it's fair. What if I give a female spitback to you as well as the flawless male and the female mr. mime for your two females? I also have those flawless males, you can take one for you as well:
horsea, growlithe, bunnelby, klefki, diglett, togepi.
I added you and I'm waiting for your response.
Please add me as soon as you see that message...I can't type fast using my phone.

I hate my luck seriously... 200 eggs...

Last edited:
Well, that's really good! But I don't think it's fair. What if I give a female spitback to you as well as the flawless male and the female mr. mime for your two females? I also have those flawless males, you can take one for you as well:
horsea, growlithe, bunnelby, klefki, diglett, togepi.
I added you and I'm waiting for your response.
Please add me as soon as you see that message...I can't type fast using my phone.

I hate my luck seriously... 200 eggs...
Sorry went to the gym and getting my hair cut now will be home around 8 pm eastern time

Nerina, interested in Love Ball Chinchou?
I already have one, but thank you for the offer :)
ThePokeLurker
Eevee Dream Ball

Anticipation
Natures:Timid
IV Spread: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
CMT

Also have these KBS:

Pinsir| Adamant| Mold Breaker| Quick Attack|31|31|31|31|31|31
Marill| Adamant| Huge Power| Aqua Jet| Superpower| Belly Drum| 31|31|31|31|31|31
Larvitar| Careful| Dragon Dance| Pursuit| Curse| Stealth Rock| 31|31|31|x|31|31

But apparently I can't be arsed to add them to my thread yet lol.
You're okay with a male Eevee right? And just checking -- you want a physical spread for a timid Eevee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)