Thiago, The Poke Lurks Nearby - Special Balls - Last Update: 05/05

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male is OK, but no not Physical. That was my being stupid lol.
Lol so 31/x/31/31/31/31 male HA Timid Dream Ball Eevee right? I think I have one in stock but I can't check right now.
I checked your thread and I'm most interested in the Quick Ball Feebas but I'm not sure if you have a female available?

Lol so 31/x/31/31/31/31 male HA Timid Dream Ball Eevee right? I think I have one in stock but I can't check right now.
I checked your thread and I'm most interested in the Quick Ball Feebas but I'm not sure if you have a female available?
That's right, I do have Females. I do clone them because of the spread, which is a perfect HP Grass spread; 31/0/31/30/31/31

That's right, I do have Females. I do clone them because of the spread, which is a perfect HP Grass spread; 31/0/31/30/31/31
I'm assuming it's the shiny one right? I have a policy that I only take clones of shinies or legendaries ^^" (or Dittos)
Also is it nicknamable?

thiagodd CMT for
Tentacool
Stock: 0
Clear Body/Liquid Ooze
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Haze, Aqua Ring
please respond in my thread

It is nicknameable. The non-shiny one I mean. The Shiny one is not.
I must have been super sleepy. I didn't realize the Feebas listed in your Hoenn section was non-shiny x_x
Is it too much to ask for the shiny one? Other than that the only thing I'm interested in for now is Machop but it's 25% female ._.

I must have been super sleepy. I didn't realize the Feebas listed in your Hoenn section was non-shiny x_x
Is it too much to ask for the shiny one? Other than that the only thing I'm interested in for now is Machop but it's 25% female ._.
It's fine to ask for the shiny one =P I have both in my thread I just seperated them. All of my shinies (that I haven't been too lazy to add) are in their own shiny section.

It's fine to ask for the shiny one =P I have both in my thread I just seperated them. All of my shinies (that I haven't been too lazy to add) are in their own shiny section.
Yeah I just skimmed over the images x_x
Anyway I won't be able to trade today but I'll get back to you tomorrow? I'm pretty sure I have that Eevee so you most likely won't have to wait.

thiagodd CMT for
Tentacool
Stock: 0
Clear Body/Liquid Ooze
Natures: Timid
IV Spread: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Haze, Aqua Ring
please respond in my thread
Well, I want something unusual...I want a cloning service plus a manectricite for that. Is that OK for you? Of course you can keep an non-redis clone too.

Hello! I'm interested in your Lure Ball Tentacool or Moon Ball Horsea, and I'm wondering if any of these breedables would interest you? I've mostly done trades on reddit and am pretty new to Smogon trade shops (though I'd like to get started trading around here!), but I'd be happy to provide references as needed.

Hello! I'm interested in your Lure Ball Tentacool or Moon Ball Horsea, and I'm wondering if any of these breedables would interest you? I've mostly done trades on reddit and am pretty new to Smogon trade shops (though I'd like to get started trading around here!), but I'd be happy to provide references as needed.
Wow, how many interesting pokes! =] OMG I want everything XD
Are you sure you want only those two pokes? Because I'm interested in more of your pokemon.
I also have about 27 more pokemon to add to my list, but I will add only next sunday or something like that.
For the horsea and tentacool, anyway, I want females of your luxury ball yamask and dream ball no guard karrablast. Is that OK?
Also, I would like to see your reference, only to make sure =]

This is the link to my reddit reference!
And thank you! I've been trying to collect more unusual Pokemon because I already have a lot of typical OU/UU Pokemon and of course, so do a lot of other people. I'm working on RU/NU teams for wi-fi now but am always looking for more matching ball females since I really love collecting them.

I can certainly breed you a female Yamask and Karrablast, could I ask for females of your two in return then? I don't care which ability they end up with, but I would like females as well in order to pass down the ball.
Out of what you have up right now, I'm also interested in the Moon Ball Koffing, but if you add more to your list later on I would love to know!

This is the link to my reddit reference!
And thank you! I've been trying to collect more unusual Pokemon because I already have a lot of typical OU/UU Pokemon and of course, so do a lot of other people. I'm working on RU/NU teams for wi-fi now but am always looking for more matching ball females since I really love collecting them.

I can certainly breed you a female Yamask and Karrablast, could I ask for females of your two in return then? I don't care which ability they end up with, but I would like females as well in order to pass down the ball.
Out of what you have up right now, I'm also interested in the Moon Ball Koffing, but if you add more to your list later on I would love to know!
Obviously I will give females, i thought you wanted females right from the start. I'd prefer if we do a flawless pokemon trade if that's ok to you. Then I will pm you as soon as i finish everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)