1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  3. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  4. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

This is a cartoon I made; how is it?

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by AqAZAr, Mar 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AqAZAr

AqAZAr

My friend and I wrote, directed, and animated our own cartoon starring our character, the Monocle Ape. I was wondering if I could get a little feedback on it - whether it's good, what can be improved, and what you like. Any and all criticism is welcome. Thanks!
  2. Acklow

Acklow

Haha, nice. The biggest thing I felt was an issue was your guys' mic which definitely made it sound a little bad. Definitely look into getting a good one maybe?? :o
  3. AqAZAr

AqAZAr

We actually have a studio grade one, the sound effect we used for the washing machines in the background was a really rushed and poor choice though so everyone things it's the mic haha.

Glad you enjoyed it though!
  4. Nastyjungle

Nastyjungle fat and sassy
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

This is a lock I did, how is it?

read the rules
  5. Fatecrashers

Fatecrashers acta est fabula
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)