This Random Ubers team (Peaked at #8 on the PS ladder)

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello there. This is my first RMT, and I decided that I'd start with an RMT for a tier I'm good at but could always improve at, Ubers. Using this team, I've managed to get some success, even managing to peak at the #8 spot on the PS ladder at one point under the alt Mr. Uncompetitive (I still have no clue how since I'm not that great at Ubers).

The Picture of Proof:

However, this team could honestly use some work, since I have been curious as to some of the reasons why I don't win as often as I think, and I feel some of the movesets or the team itself could use some changes. Anyways, I can't really think of what to say here so I'll just introduce the team.

At a glance:

In Detail:

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
-Taunt
-Stealth Rock
-Spikes
-Magic Coat

Deoxys-S is a phenomenal Suicide Lead. The idea of the set is simple: Stop other leads with Taunt, sometimes Magic Coat, and then lay hazards. I can almost always guarantee at least 1 hazard on the opponent's side of the field, as well as shutting down other leads that might setup or use status such as Darkrai, Kyogre, Forretress, Groudon, etc. Magic Coat, on the other hand, is a more risky alternative to Taunt that can be used if I feel I can predict the opponent. If I can predict it right, I can backfire Dark Void onto Darkrai to completely shut it down for some time. In addition, I can use it to stop Prankster abusers such as Thundurus in its attempt to use Prankster Taunt or set up in any other way. The EVs and Nature are straightforward: Max out HP and Speed, as well as a Jolly nature to lower pointless offensive stats and so I can outspeed the entire unboosted meta. The reason I have 4 Atk EVs is that I originally used Extremespeed instead of Spikes so I could avoid being taunt bait and I could break sashes, though I've preferred being able to place more hazards. I simply haven't fixed the EVs yet. The Focus Sash allows Deoxys to place more hazards. The reason I have Deoxys-S since it is a reliable lead that can stop other leads and every single one of my other Pokemon love having entry hazards on the opponent's side of the field.

Kyogre @ Lum Berry
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpAtk
Nature: Modest
-Thunder Wave
-Surf
-Thunder
-Ice Beam

Kyogre is a very useful Bulky Special Attacker that doubles as a status inflicter. This set is meant to cripple many of Kyogre's common switch ins such as Palkia and Mewtwo, however, it even has uses if I can't guarantee a KO on a Pokemon. For example, if a Darkrai has a Sash and is at full health, instead of using Surf twice and making Darkrai attack twice, I can use Thunder Wave then two Surfs so Darkrai has a 25% chance of not doing his 2nd attack. Thunder Wave is the crux of the set, Surf is the main STAB move, Ice Beam gives coverage for Dragon and Grass types and Thunder hits Water types and some flying types such as Lugia harder. The nature chosen is Modest since I never really need to outspeed anything through EV investment since Thunder Wave halves the speed of whatever I am faced with. Although it may seem odd, a Lum Berry is given since I can use it to deal with the ever annoying Darkrai as well as to avoid Paralysis and Toxic. One of the big pluses about having Kyogre is the rain support: While my team isn’t based around rain, Scizor and Arceus-Ice love the idea of having Rain to lower the power of incoming Fire attacks. Salamence and Rayquaza also like having something they can fall back to if they’re faced with an Ice Beam user, since Kyogre can take Ice Beams like no tomorrow.

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Nature: Naive
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast

A truly underrated threat in Ubers, Salamence is one of the best revenge killers in existence. Between 135 Attack, 100 Speed, Choice Scarf, and, most importantly, the amazing ability that is Moxie, it amazes me that I don't see this beast too much. Thanks to Moxie, Salamence can double as a late game cleaner. Base 100 Speed with a scarf is excellent since only Palkia and Garchomp with a scarf and Swift Swim users can deal with Salamence. Also, Choice Scarfed Pokemon, specifically dragons, that would give my Pokemon trouble really can't outspeed Salamence. Dragon Claw is used is I only want to revenge kill and not go for a sweep. Earthquake lets me deal with the ever annoying Steel types, and Fire Blast lets me deal with the rare Scizor or Ferrothorn. Salamence can take advantage of the holes all of the other Pokemon make and clean out the remains of the opposing team, specifically the holes that are made by my incredible wallbreaker, Rayquaza.

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly
-Swords Dance
-Outrage
-V-Create
-Extremespeed

Using this Rayquaza is simple: Destroy everything. After a Swords Dance boost, there really aren't that many Pokemon that can take a hit from this monster. Swords Dance is the crux of the set. Outrage is the standard STAB move and provides excellent power. V-Create is used not only to smash Steel Types, but also as an alternative to Outrage if I don't want to be locked into it. Rayquaza will have some speed issues, so Extremespeed is there to patch up Rayquaza's 95 Base Speed, which isn't a whole lot unboosted, especially when you take the V-Create Speed lower into consideration. Rayquaza doesn't really care about its bulk, which is why I have a Life Orb. The EV spread is very simple: Max out Attack and Speed, as well as have a Jolly Nature so Rayquaza can outspeed Base 90s. The 4 Def EVs allows Rayquaza to switch more often in the presence of Stealth Rock. Rayquaza is mainly used to smash huge holes into the opposition, whether it be Pokemon that its teammates are having trouble with, or just the team in general so Salamence can have an easier sweep.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 200 HP / 112 Atk / 196 SpDef
Nature: Adamant
-Bullet Punch
-U-Turn
-Superpower
-Pursuit

Scizor does a good job at holding the team together. Bug/Steel is a great typing defensively and even offensively and with some Special Defense investment, Scizor can actually take some special hits it resists that are being aimed at its teammates. In particular, Scizor is a great check to the new Kyurem formes as well as Extreme Killer Arceus, powerhouses who would otherwise give my team huge troubles. Bullet Punch is the move I most commonly use since it 2HKO or 3HKO pretty much anything that doesn't resist it if you factor in hazards. U-Turn allows me to scout switches as well as deal massive damage to Psychic types such as Mewtwo. Superpower allows Scizor to simply let loose its power, and can actually 2HKO Extreme Killer Arceus. Pursuit is a nice trapping move for something along the lines of Lati@s, Mewtwo, or anything choice locked such as Thundurus Therian. Choice Band is of course the crux of the set for maximum damage output. Technician is the ability since it boosts Bullet Punch and Pursuit to more deadly levels. The EV spread is tweaked so Scizor can guarantee a KO on Kyurem-B after Stealth Rock, as well as deal more damage in general. Scizor is a very useful Pokemon on the team since it is something I can reliably switch into a Draco Meteor or Ice Beam or Power Whip, and can proceed to deal massive damage in return.

Arceus-Ice @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
-Judgement
-Thunder
-Calm Mind
-Fire Blast

Arceus-Ice is the only Pokemon that I have simply because I want something unique. It's probably not the best option for the slot, though it's quite a good Pokemon to use for some reasons. While Ice is a horrible typing Defensively, Base 100 Power Ice STAB coming off of 120 Special Attack is something every team should have a fear for. Groudon is a very threatening Pokemon that can wall my physical attackers assuming Rayquaza has no boosts, and can deal massive damage to all of them, and it also gives Kyogre a hard time thanks to Drought. On the other hand, Arceus Ice can beat Groudon with ease, even though it doesn't like taking a hit from it. After some Calm Mind boosts, Arceus can reliably beat Lugia, another Pokemon that gives my physical walls trouble, Kyogre, Mewtwo, and virtually every dragon in the tier. Pretty much everything is going to take massive damage after two boosts or so thanks to excellent Pseudo BoltBeam coverage. While it may seem redundant to have Fire Blast, it is helpful in case of weather changes or against Ferrothorn, who can take most of my team's unboosted attacks with ease, plus it's noticeably more accurate than Focus Blast. The EV spread is quite standard, with 4 Def EVs to switch in one extra time in case of Stealth Rocks. Arceus-Ice really appreciates the Rain support Kyogre provides and is beneficial to the team since it can destroy many of the physical walls they would otherwise have trouble with.

Noteworthy threats (In no particular order):

In a Sandstorm Arceus-Rock is an absolute nightmare. Kyogre can't do that much due to the Special Defense boost, and all of my other Pokemon will have some troubles dealing with Rock STAB. It's not all that bad outside of rain though, where Kyogre can deal with it much more easily.

The versatility of Arceus-Ghost has always annoyed me. The only Pokemon with a Super Effective move against it is Scizor, but it's the very weak Pursuit. Combine that with Will-o-Wisp to cripple the likes of Rayquaza and you have quite the annoying Pokemon, though every team member can just chip in and slowly wear it down.

In a sandstorm, Excadrill outspeeds everything in my team. It can either spin away the hazards Deoxys had set up or it can go the offensive route and destroy everything in its path: Salamence, Rayquaza, and Arceus-Ice in particular hate Rock Slide. Again, when the Sandstorm is gone, Excadrill becomes less of a threat.

Rain abusers in general are something this team really hates. Unlike Sandstorm, I can't take the rain away. Kingdra, Kabutops, and Omastar outspeed and threaten every Pokemon in my team and SubSeed Ludicolo is something that just plain annoys everything that can't KO it, such as Kyogre.

Importable team:

Deoxys-S @ Focus Sash
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Spikes
- Magic Coat

Kyogre @ Lum Berry
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

Salamence @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Trait: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- ExtremeSpeed
- Outrage
- V-create

Scizor @ Choice Band
Trait: Technician
EVs: 200 HP / 112 Atk / 196 SDef
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Pursuit
- Bullet Punch

Arceus-Ice @ Icicle Plate
Trait: Multitype
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Thunder
- Fire Blast

And yeah, that's my team. Any sort of criticism or suggestions would really help me out. That's all I have to say.

You won't have any problem with Groudon. Without a recovery move, it can not handle salamence, rayquaza, and scizors attacks all at the same time. Kyogre will still beat it one on one even with the sun out.

I do suggest removing magic coat or taunt on deoxys-s. Preferably magic coat. If you predict the Stealth Rock, you can just taunt. Use Shadow Ball instead to 2KO Xatu and Espeon who completely shuts deoxys-s down. Stealth rocks will do a lot of damage to your sweepers, none of which that have a recovery move.

Scizor doesn't even OHKO Kyurem, and barely deals with E-Killer. I suggest using a Scarf Jirachi over this slot, who not only outspeeds Kyurem, but cripples E-Killer with trick, while surviving a +2Extremespeed. It can check basically anything that scizor does, but better, although slightly relying on hax. It comes with the added bonus of checking DDray as well with Ice Punch.

-Trick
-Iron Head
-Ice Punch/Zen Headbutt/Fire Punch(if you dont need another DDray check)
-U-turn

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
You won't have any problem with Groudon. Without a recovery move, it can not handle salamence, rayquaza, and scizors attacks all at the same time. Kyogre will still beat it one on one even with the sun out.
I think my Kyogre could beat Groudon now that I think about it. Plus Groudon doesn't really "wall" my physical attackers as it doesn't like repeated hits from them. Still, Kyogre would probably take a good deal of damage from Groudon and all of my physical attackers fear Edgequake. Regardless, honestly I agree. I'll remove it from the threats list.

I do suggest removing magic coat or taunt on deoxys-s. Preferably magic coat. If you predict the Stealth Rock, you can just taunt. Use Shadow Ball instead to 2KO Xatu and Espeon who completely shuts deoxys-s down. Stealth rocks will do a lot of damage to your sweepers, none of which that have a recovery move.
Maybe this is just me, but I rarely see Magic Bouncers in Ubers. It is true that they annoy the hell out of Deoxys-S, but I recall managing to use it as a lure for a Magic Bounce user and switch out, and pretty much all of my other Pokemon have the ability to deal massive damage to these two. Plus, Scizor laughs at both of these, as it can trap them with Pursuit or scout with U-Turn, with both attacks dealing massive damage to these two.

Scizor doesn't even OHKO Kyurem, and barely deals with E-Killer. I suggest using a Scarf Jirachi over this slot, who not only outspeeds Kyurem, but cripples E-Killer with trick, while surviving a +2Extremespeed. It can check basically anything that scizor does, but better, although slightly relying on hax. It comes with the added bonus of checking DDray as well with Ice Punch.
Scizor 1HKOs after Stealth Rock:

112 Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor (+Atk) Bullet Punch vs 4 HP/0 Def Kyurem-B: 75% - 88.78%
Entry hazards damage: 98
After entry hazards: 392 - 446 (100% - 113.78%)
Guaranteed OHKO

It can deal with EKiller pretty well since Superpower takes a good chunk out of ExtremeKiller and it resists ESpeed.

112 Atk Choice Band Scizor (+Atk) Superpower vs 252 HP/0 Def Arceus: 75.23% - 88.74%
2 hits to KO

As for Jirachi, I've never been a fan of hax abusers: They work for the opposition but never for me. What I really like about Scizor is all the things it can do: It can trap, scout, deal massive damage, and have a powerful priority move all in the same set. In addition Scizor is a better check to Extreme Killer in my eyes since Rachi probably wouldn't like taking an earthquake whereas Scizor can take an Earthquake from Extreme Killer assuming you switch in immediately as it comes out. DDQuaza isn't too much of a threat as I have Priority on my side plus Arceus-Ice can KO it before it sets up and Salamence still outspeeds at +1 and KOs. I'll consider Rachi though I'd prefer keeping Scizor.

Also, it isn't that hard to ladder in PS, as the people there aren't serious. They actually used Flash Cannon against a Rotom-W.

For Deoxys-S, I suggest putting ESpeed/Fire Punch over Magic Coat, as you are more likely to face an opposing Deoxys-A or Forretress than any Pranksters or opposing Deoxys-S. If you do, change the EV spread to 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe, since you're using a Sash and Deoxys-S isn't likely to survive any move hits with the current EV spread; if you're not running attacks (not suggested), then put the 4 EVs in SpD.

Nothing's wrong with Kyogre either.

I'm doing the rating backwards from bottom to top, so Salamence-Rayquaza duo lol. Nothing's wrong either. It actually works better in Ubers than OU, since nobody would use Mamoswine. Too bad it won't work on my team.

YAY FOR SDRAY. Personally I find it better than DDRay since it's harder to stop. I do suggest putting Dragon Claw > Outrage, since being locked into Outrage is extremely risky for Rayquaza, as Palkia can just come in for a revenge kill easily. With Dragon Claw, you can just switch to ESpeed to kill Palkia (assuming you garnered enough SDs), or switch out if you can't KO. Also, shift the 4 EVs to SpD, unless you're more worried about EKiller, then keep it there.

Nothing's wrong with Scizor. Keep it, it works better than Rachi.

For Arceus-Ice, I suggest putting Ice Beam over Judgement for the freeze chance, since it's gonna be used in the rain and the power drop is negligible. Yes, the freeze chance is low, but the chance of scoring a key KO with Judgement as compared to Ice Beam is even lower.

Under the noteworthy threats section, you mean "it's not so bad outside of sand", not rain. Also, Rayquaza has Air Lock, thus any weather abuser's (Swift Swimmers, Excadrill) speed is back to normal, so Rayquaza outspeeds, but you can't do that much to Arceus-Rock except Outrage, so you need another solution. Omastar will definitely be a problem if it uses Shell Smash, as you can't stop it.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, this team has little to no synergy, you lead with Deoxys-S but can't do anything to Forretress or support Excadrill, or even Tentacruel spinning on you.

You don't have a proper Kyogre check, and no rock resist (3 of your pokemon are SR weak and you don't even have a spinner).

Scarf Salamence is inherently flawed as a revenge-killer because there are a large amount of Pokemon it can't take on when in decent health, and most importantly its strongest moves requires locking itself in; meaning that after it kills something it is liable to be sniped by a support Arceus or Choice Scarf Genesect with Ice Beam.

Scizor is NOT a reliable check to ExtremeKiller, +2 Earthquake damn near OHKOes it from Life Orb sets and I believe it's guaranteed after 2 SR switch ins.

Ice Arceus needs a lot of support to function, and the opportunity cost of using a forme with more utility is painfully apparent. Being SR weak really puts a hamper on its ability to switch into dragons that most other Arceus Formes are able to boast; being weak to Fire doesn't help either. Admittedly its STAB is extremely powerful, but offensive teams really need the bulk that other Arceus formes give, and Arceus Ice cannot provide that.

Various CM Arceus Formes can give you a lot of trouble, as only Kyogre can switch in and attempt to paralyze and wear them down, however, this strategy is far too risky and Ice Arceus is demolished by Fighting Arceus, the forme that I see most threatening to your team.

Sadly, this teams core is completely non-existent, but to give you an idea of what you want this kind of team to look like would be

Deoxys-S

Your current set is fine

A DD mix Rayquaza to handle Swift Swimmers (locking yourself into outrage against Kabutops or Kingdra isn't ideal). A Special Attack boosting nature is chosen so this set can OHKO 252 HP Groudon most of the time without any entry hazards down (meaning you can choose to lead with it against Groudon), 236 Speed EVs let you outspeed Jolly Kabutops in the rain and smash it with Draco Meteor.

move 1: Draco Meteor
move 2: Fire Blast
move 3: Outrage
move 4: Dragon Dance
item: Life Orb
ability: Air Lock
nature: Mild
evs: 20 Atk / 252 SpA / 236 Spe

Choice Scarf Genesect (pretty much better than Scizor in every aspect). Bug Buzz and U-turn mean that you can heavily damage Mewtwo regardless of what boost you get, and even if Genesect falls Kabutops can take it out the turn after. The invaluable scouting ability combined with multiple entry hazards will make this Pokemon a nightmare for your opponent. The ability to revenge kill Rayquaza and Garchomp is just the icing on the cake.

move 1: U-Turn
move 2: Thunder
move 3: Bug Buzz
move 4: Ice Beam
item: Choice Scarf
ability: Download
nature: Hasty
evs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Calm Mind Ghost Arceus (provides a valuable spinblocker and an offensive presence, almost a staple of Deoxys-S offense that wants to keep their hazards down, the alternative being Substitute Giratina-O). However, Ghost Arceus provides an invaluable pseudo-mixed tank with no common weaknesses and can switch into Dialga reliably, only fearing a Critical Hit from Draco Meteor or Thunder paralysis.

move 1: Judgment
move 2: Focus Blast
move 3: Recover
move 4: Calm Mind
item: Spooky Plate
ability: Multitype
nature: Timid
evs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe

Kabutops will provide you with a powerful spinning force and a lategame cleaner of your own, it also semi-reliably checks ExtremeKiller in the rain with Low Kick (much better than Scizor does anyway).

move 1: Waterfall
move 2: Low Kick
move 3: Stone Edge
move 4: Rapid Spin
item: Life Orb
ability: Swift Swim
nature: Adamant
evs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Finally, it would be ideal to fit a Latias here, however, Kyogre is needed for Kabutops to function. Opposing Kyogre can be handled through smart play of your own, and the fact that Kabutops and Genesect outspeed scarf versions, and Rayquaza can overpower other ones after it has taken some residual damage means that it will never sweep you cleanly. I recommend Leftovers over Lum, since Genesect brings Darkrai down to its sash anyway, and half the time, even with lum, against Darkrai Kyogre will end up asleep anyway.

move 1: Thunder Wave
move 2: Surf
move 3: Ice Beam
move 4: Calm Mind / Thunder
item: Leftovers / Lum Berry
ability: Drizzle
nature: Modest
evs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe

I realize this is changing a lot of your team, but really there are too many flaws for this to function against the wide variety of Ubers threats.

Good luck.

Mr. Uncompetitive

What makes us human?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Huge list of stuff

Yay, criticism! Let's just go down the huge list of suggestions.

Also, it isn't that hard to ladder in PS, as the people there aren't serious. They actually used Flash Cannon against a Rotom-W.
Definitely agreed. About a third of the teams I faced weren't exactly Ubers teams, and combine that with a few lucky wins and it really wasn't THAT hard to get to that spot.

For Deoxys-S, I suggest putting ESpeed/Fire Punch over Magic Coat, as you are more likely to face an opposing Deoxys-A or Forretress than any Pranksters or opposing Deoxys-S. If you do, change the EV spread to 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe, since you're using a Sash and Deoxys-S isn't likely to survive any move hits with the current EV spread; if you're not running attacks (not suggested), then put the 4 EVs in SpD.
Deoxys-A and Forretress leads are a pain: If they appear I usually have to get Kyogre to come in. Fire Punch would definitely help out yes, and I'd definitely use it more than Magic Coat.

YAY FOR SDRAY. Personally I find it better than DDRay since it's harder to stop. I do suggest putting Dragon Claw > Outrage, since being locked into Outrage is extremely risky for Rayquaza, as Palkia can just come in for a revenge kill easily. With Dragon Claw, you can just switch to ESpeed to kill Palkia (assuming you garnered enough SDs), or switch out if you can't KO. Also, shift the 4 EVs to SpD, unless you're more worried about EKiller, then keep it there.
Dragon Claw.....yeah that would help me. It's weaker than Outrage, though I'd honestly have a more reliable Dragon move than have a more powerful one...then get humiliated by Groudon, Lugia or Ferrothorn. Still, DD Mix looks like it's going to replace SD honestly.

For Arceus-Ice, I suggest putting Ice Beam over Judgement for the freeze chance, since it's gonna be used in the rain and the power drop is negligible. Yes, the freeze chance is low, but the chance of scoring a key KO with Judgement as compared to Ice Beam is even lower.

Under the noteworthy threats section, you mean "it's not so bad outside of sand", not rain. Also, Rayquaza has Air Lock, thus any weather abuser's (Swift Swimmers, Excadrill) speed is back to normal, so Rayquaza outspeeds, but you can't do that much to Arceus-Rock except Outrage, so you need another solution. Omastar will definitely be a problem if it uses Shell Smash, as you can't stop it.
I can't guarantee a KO on Groudon, which is very important to me, with Ice Beam unless I have some hazard support, which honestly isn't that big of a deal since Deoxys-S can get hazards up with ease and Groudon will sometimes come in on a physical attack. However, like Rayquaza getting completely changed, I think I'll change Arceus-Ice to Arceus-Ghost.

As for Rayquaza and its Air Lock, the problem is that they might boost on the switch. More importantly, I play on PS, where unfortunately, there's an annoying glitch with Air Lock: It stops MOST weather effects, but it doesn't stop Swift Swimmers from outspeeding.

A DD mix Rayquaza to handle Swift Swimmers (locking yourself into outrage against Kabutops or Kingdra isn't ideal). A Special Attack boosting nature is chosen so this set can OHKO 252 HP Groudon most of the time without any entry hazards down (meaning you can choose to lead with it against Groudon), 236 Speed EVs let you outspeed Jolly Kabutops in the rain and smash it with Draco Meteor.
I've used MixQuaza on this team before, not DD Mix though. I really liked mix cause I had a lot of freedom but I think I recall a bit of a lack of power, so this set might fix some of my problems with that original set. Definitely doing that.

Choice Scarf Genesect (pretty much better than Scizor in every aspect). Bug Buzz and U-turn mean that you can heavily damage Mewtwo regardless of what boost you get, and even if Genesect falls Kabutops can take it out the turn after. The invaluable scouting ability combined with multiple entry hazards will make this Pokemon a nightmare for your opponent. The ability to revenge kill Rayquaza and Garchomp is just the icing on the cake.
I've faced some Genesects in Ubers as of late. I have to say Genesect was a pain to deal with: Between a powerful U-Turn and great coverage I'll definitely be adding this thing over Scizor.

Calm Mind Ghost Arceus (provides a valuable spinblocker and an offensive presence, almost a staple of Deoxys-S offense that wants to keep their hazards down, the alternative being Substitute Giratina-O). However, Ghost Arceus provides an invaluable pseudo-mixed tank with no common weaknesses and can switch into Dialga reliably, only fearing a Critical Hit from Draco Meteor or Thunder paralysis.
I've used Sub CM Giratina-O on this team before and I was thinking of bringing him back in place of Arceus Ice. It was really awesome, I just had trouble setting up since there are Dragons everywhere in Ubers and 3 of my Pokemon would be Dragon type. CM Ghost Arceus sounds better to me since even though I can't turn stuff like Blaziken into 100% setup fodder, it definitely alleviates my weakness to Dragons.

Kabutops will provide you with a powerful spinning force and a lategame cleaner of your own, it also semi-reliably checks ExtremeKiller in the rain with Low Kick (much better than Scizor does anyway).
A fast offensive spinner would definitely help the huge Stealth Rock weakness, I'm just trying to figure out where to put it. I really don't want to give up Salamence since I love having it as a revenge killer, though I'll try it.

I'll try Leftovers on Kyogre as well yeah. Even though I love a One-Time cure to Parahax, Dark Void, or Toxic it would help to have a bit of extra bulk.

Thanks everybody for the help!

I've used Sub CM Giratina-O on this team before and I was thinking of bringing him back in place of Arceus Ice. It was really awesome, I just had trouble setting up since there are Dragons everywhere in Ubers and 3 of my Pokemon would be Dragon type. CM Ghost Arceus sounds better to me since even though I can't turn stuff like Blaziken into 100% setup fodder, it definitely alleviates my weakness to Dragons.
Clearly you haven't faced a well-used Blaziken in the sun. It 2HKOs Giratina-O at +2, so I don't really call that set-up fodder.
And Rayquaza outspeeds every Swift Swimmer except maybe Floatzel. I play on PO, so no glitch there (except when Spore and other 100% accuracy moves miss.)
I have no comment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)