This Tournament is Kind of a Big Deal - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabbles

LN_Slayer
is a Contributor Alumnus
The OU match was probably the most ridiculous thing ever haha. I literally got luck at every turn that turned probably a 3-0 or 4-0 victory for him into a 1-0 nailbitter won by 1%. Very fun game.

The UU match was pretty tense but I was able to get a nice prediction on something that wrecked my team, and after that one of my pokemon was able to clean up the rest for I believe a 3-0 victory.

The Ubers match was really one sided as his team had a terrible match against mine. I literally had something for every single one of his threats. I won 5-0.

Very ggs, sorry about most of the luck going my way.

Edit: look at just before the Player Profiles for an update on match extensions. Stone, ipl is out until Monday night I believe because of VGCs. Krack vs Deep Thought was already extended until Sunday night.

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
won OU, lost UU and Ubers

I got some hax in OU, not sure if it mattered. Clean UU match. Ubers match.... all what I'm gonna say is BS HAX

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
UU: clean match where i won
OU: some hax but like LB said its hard to tell how it would have affected that game. LB won
Ubers: I didn't BS Hax lady bug afaik. I won.
ggs

Confirming, Phil won OU in a great match 1-0, then I won Ubers and UU where neither of us had too much experience. ggs!

mien

Tournament Banned
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Me and darklucario are going to play this afternoon

edit: Confirming loss, really nice games

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
uu: constant shitty luck ruined this match for me and he won
ubers: he won, dumb playing on both our parts and i got a bit of luck but his team just matched up extremely well against mine

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
I am kind of a big deal. Won against Atticus in UU and Ubers. Got a lot of luck in UU, got bad really bad luck in Ubers, but team matchup came to the rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)