Thunderbolt is the Devil (430+ Free VGC & Tourney Pokemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#76
Hey, really good gesture of goodwill you're doing. I'm looking to get back into Pokémon really, and I've noticed that the only Egg Group I don't have a decent parent for is the Grass one, so if it's possible could I get the following please? The Serperior answers the Egg Group problem, as I don't RNG just never got the hang of it despite wanting to, and I missed the Victini event due to my lack of interest in Pokémon for the past few months. Ferroseed is just because I've not got any decent parents who'd be able to pass those moves on with =/

Serperior
Jolly | Overgrow | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Speed ♂
Leaf Blade - Glare - Reflect - Light Screen

Ferroseed
Relaxed | Iron Barbs | 31/31/31/6/31/0 | Clean ♂
Spikes - Leech Seed - Harden - Tackle

Victini
Adamant | Victory Star | 31/31/31/30/31/31 | Clean
V-create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot

I'm GMT+0, I shall be free Thursday night from 8pm until about 12pm, if not I should be free over the weekend. I'll PM you to let you know =]
 
#77
This is really nice of you!


Cubone
Brave | Rock Head | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | Clean ♂
Growl - Detect - Hidden Power

Bronzor
Sassy | Levitate | 31/31/31/31/31/2 Hidden Power Ice 70 | Clean 49606
Tackle - Confusion - Trick Room - Stealth Rock

White FC: 3267 9831 4306
Ninty

I'm free on Thursdays between 3:00PM Central and 5:00PM Central. Please PM me to set up any specific date. If this doesn't work for you, I'm also free at around 11PM Central every night besides weekends. :)
EDIT: Actually, I might be free during the day on Saturday and/or Sunday. I'm really bad at time (haha).
 
#78
Awesome thread!

If Subway records count as "other tournaments" I would love to have

Porygon2
Bold | Trace | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SpDef
Thunderbolt - Ice Beam - Recover - Toxic

Landorus
Jolly | Sand Power | 31/31/31/14/31/31 | 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Rock Slide - Earthquake - U-Turn - Explosion


Omanyte
Modest | Swift Swim | 31/10/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70 | Clean
Hidden Power - Toxic Spikes - BubbleBeam - Water Pulse

and/or
Uxie
Bold | Leviatate | 31/16/31/31/31/31 | Clean 15848
Stealth Rock - Yawn - Trick - Giga Drain


When I manage to get big streaks you´ll be the first to know. PM when you have time :)

PS: If you need EV Training I could do some.
 

TheMantyke

what if he kicks the ghost
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Moderator
#79
Space renovated to user for editing.

The CrownEntei exchange:

TheMantyke said:
Dear CrownEntei,

You have received a warning at Smogon Community.

Reason: Thread Necromancy
-------
If it's been several month since a thread's been active, please don't post in it. Feel free to contact the owner of the shop in private, but if their thread's been that inactive, they've stopped caring about it. Bumping old, inactive threads can lead to disappointment and frustration for other posters if they miss the post date and think the thread's still active.
-------

This warning is worth 1 point(s). If you have fewer than 3 points worth of warnings, they will result in no change to your forum experience. If, however, you reach 3 points of warnings, your forum access will be slightly limited. If you accumulate 4 points, you will be banned until some of your warnings expire.

Original Post:
[post]4479706[/post]
Sorry for reviving this "old" trade thread, but I couldnt send the guy it belongs to a PM/VM.

EDIT: ...I just saw that I actually can pm/vm him, but i really couldnt before, so either im crazy or there was some sort of problem.

Hi,
you have an AMAZING trade thread... That Entei of yours made my day.
There are so many PKMN I want from you...
I also have trade thread.

Lets get started.





Adamant, Genderless Lv: 38(WIN2011)
21/31/22/xx/30/30
252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 Hp
Ability: Pressure
Flare Blitz
Flame Charge
Extreme Speed
Stone Edge



Rash, Genderless Lv: 36(WIN2011)
25/28/28/30/31/31 (HP Water 65)
252 Spe, 252 Spa, 4 Hp
Ability: Pressure
Thunderbolt
Aura Sphere
Calm Mind
Weather Ball




Jolly, Male Lv: 53
29/31/30/xx/24/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def
Ability: Sniper (Dw)
Drill Peck
Return
Drill Run
U-Turn


Jolly, Female Lv: 51
31/31/31/xx/30/31 (one of my best breeds ever one from flawless)
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Ability: Hustle
Hone Claws
Iron Head
X-Scissor
Stone Edje



Adamant, Female Lv: 54
15/31/31/(28)/31/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Swords Dance
Crabhammer
Agility (Egg)
Return



Bold, Male Lv: 50
25/(10)/30/31/31/8
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Spa
Ability: Regenerator (Dw)
Slack Off
Flametrower
Psychic
Scald

HP eletric 64 if anyone even cares for hp eletric on slowbro



Timid, Male Lv: 59
29/xx/22/30/25/31
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Spa
Ability: Sheer Force (Dw)
Earth Power
Flametrower
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt




Quiet, Female Lv: 56
30/31/30/31/25/0
252 HP, 252 Spa, 4 Att
Ability: Levitate
Thunder
Coil
Brick Break
Grass Knot



Timid, Genderless Lv: 100
17/26/2/31/27/31 (one of my rare SR kept it becuase of speed,spa and hp ice 69)
252 Spe, 252 Spa, 4 Hp
Ability: Natural Cure
Hidden Power(Ice 69)
Seed Flare
Leech Seed
Earth Power



Bold, Genderless Lv: 53(WIN2011)
30/xx/22/31/23/29 (HP Ice 64)
252 HP, 212 Def, 44 Spe
Ability: Natural Cure
Leaf Storm
Recover
Nasty Plot
Giga Drain




Modest, Female Lv: 13
31/xx/31/31/25/31
2 random evs(do this to check ivs no more than 2 so it doesnt affect ev training)
Ability: Swift Swim
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power



Adamant, Male Lv: 11
31/31/27/10/30/31
1 atk 1 speed
Ability: Steadfast
Fake out
Hi Jump Kick
Bullet Punch
Mach Punch



Impish, Female Lv: 50
30/29/31/xx/31/30
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Att
Ability: Water Absorb
Recover (egg)
Ice Punch
Yawn
Earthquake



So, I guess I cant have all of them, so the most important ones are: Entei (obviously), Raikou, Shaymin, Celebi, Slowbro, Tyrogue and Durant.
Are any of those RNG abused? You said you only abused the RNG for shinness, right? Oh and I currently dont have a DS (im gonna get one ASAP), but I have a friend who has all my PKMN, so he can trade with you.
All the best,
Smogon Community

CrownEntei said:
TheMantyke said:
Dear CrownEntei,

You have received a warning at Smogon Community.

Reason: Thread Necromancy
-------
If it's been several month since a thread's been active, please don't post in it. Feel free to contact the owner of the shop in private, but if their thread's been that inactive, they've stopped caring about it. Bumping old, inactive threads can lead to disappointment and frustration for other posters if they miss the post date and think the thread's still active.
-------

This warning is worth 1 point(s). If you have fewer than 3 points worth of warnings, they will result in no change to your forum experience. If, however, you reach 3 points of warnings, your forum access will be slightly limited. If you accumulate 4 points, you will be banned until some of your warnings expire.

Original Post:
[post]4479706[/post]
Sorry for reviving this "old" trade thread, but I couldnt send the guy it belongs to a PM/VM.

EDIT: ...I just saw that I actually can pm/vm him, but i really couldnt before, so either im crazy or there was some sort of problem.

Hi,
you have an AMAZING trade thread... That Entei of yours made my day.
There are so many PKMN I want from you...
I also have trade thread.

Lets get started.





Adamant, Genderless Lv: 38(WIN2011)
21/31/22/xx/30/30
252 Spe, 252 Atk, 4 Hp
Ability: Pressure
Flare Blitz
Flame Charge
Extreme Speed
Stone Edge



Rash, Genderless Lv: 36(WIN2011)
25/28/28/30/31/31 (HP Water 65)
252 Spe, 252 Spa, 4 Hp
Ability: Pressure
Thunderbolt
Aura Sphere
Calm Mind
Weather Ball




Jolly, Male Lv: 53
29/31/30/xx/24/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Def
Ability: Sniper (Dw)
Drill Peck
Return
Drill Run
U-Turn


Jolly, Female Lv: 51
31/31/31/xx/30/31 (one of my best breeds ever one from flawless)
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Ability: Hustle
Hone Claws
Iron Head
X-Scissor
Stone Edje



Adamant, Female Lv: 54
15/31/31/(28)/31/31
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Swords Dance
Crabhammer
Agility (Egg)
Return



Bold, Male Lv: 50
25/(10)/30/31/31/8
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Spa
Ability: Regenerator (Dw)
Slack Off
Flametrower
Psychic
Scald

HP eletric 64 if anyone even cares for hp eletric on slowbro



Timid, Male Lv: 59
29/xx/22/30/25/31
252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Spa
Ability: Sheer Force (Dw)
Earth Power
Flametrower
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt




Quiet, Female Lv: 56
30/31/30/31/25/0
252 HP, 252 Spa, 4 Att
Ability: Levitate
Thunder
Coil
Brick Break
Grass Knot



Timid, Genderless Lv: 100
17/26/2/31/27/31 (one of my rare SR kept it becuase of speed,spa and hp ice 69)
252 Spe, 252 Spa, 4 Hp
Ability: Natural Cure
Hidden Power(Ice 69)
Seed Flare
Leech Seed
Earth Power



Bold, Genderless Lv: 53(WIN2011)
30/xx/22/31/23/29 (HP Ice 64)
252 HP, 212 Def, 44 Spe
Ability: Natural Cure
Leaf Storm
Recover
Nasty Plot
Giga Drain




Modest, Female Lv: 13
31/xx/31/31/25/31
2 random evs(do this to check ivs no more than 2 so it doesnt affect ev training)
Ability: Swift Swim
Astonish
Growl
Absorb
Nature Power



Adamant, Male Lv: 11
31/31/27/10/30/31
1 atk 1 speed
Ability: Steadfast
Fake out
Hi Jump Kick
Bullet Punch
Mach Punch



Impish, Female Lv: 50
30/29/31/xx/31/30
252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Att
Ability: Water Absorb
Recover (egg)
Ice Punch
Yawn
Earthquake



So, I guess I cant have all of them, so the most important ones are: Entei (obviously), Raikou, Shaymin, Celebi, Slowbro, Tyrogue and Durant.
Are any of those RNG abused? You said you only abused the RNG for shinness, right? Oh and I currently dont have a DS (im gonna get one ASAP), but I have a friend who has all my PKMN, so he can trade with you.
All the best,
Smogon Community

Hey,
I know reviving old threads sucks, but I really wasnt able to PM/VM him. There is no other thread on Smogon that had what I wanted, so I posted anyway.
How can people, who dont RNG find a trade thread on Smogon, if people arent allowed to post in older non-RNG trade threads, which are on page 725. You just cant. I know we are a minority on Smogon, but that really shouldnt matter.
This place should be for all PKMN fans, it shouldnt matter wether you RNG or not, you should still be able to trade, but you cant find trade threads (using the search doesnt really help), if those trade threads are on page 725.
Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem, like a sub-non-RNG-forum or a trade thread that can easily be found on the first page?

TheMantyke said:
CrownEntei said:
Hey,
I know reviving old threads sucks, but I really wasnt able to PM/VM him. There is no other thread on Smogon that had what I wanted, so I posted anyway.
From the look of his VM wall, you were able to eventually do that. Probably the best move on your part in this situation was to delete your post after your VM / PM had successfully gone through.

How can people, who dont RNG find a trade thread on Smogon, if people arent allowed to post in older non-RNG trade threads, which are on page 725. You just cant. I know we are a minority on Smogon, but that really shouldnt matter.
You are free to trade whatever quality of Pokemon with whoever you want around here, just be expected for your offers to be declined if they your Pokemon aren't competitive.

You are not, however, allowed to bump inactive threads where it's clear the owner has no interest in maintaining it.
This place should be for all PKMN fans, it shouldnt matter wether you RNG or not, you should still be able to trade, but you cant find trade threads (using the search doesnt really help), if those trade threads are on page 725.
Is there anything that can be done to fix this problem, like a sub-non-RNG-forum or a trade thread that can easily be found on the first page?
Let me correct your first statement: Smogon is not for all Pokemon fans, it for competitive Pokemon battling fans. People here want the best Pokemon they can find for battling, hence why RNGing has completely eclipsed traditionally bred Pokemon here. If you need Pokemon for simpler purposes like Pokedex data and breeding fodder, use this thread.

As for this problem you're describing... this problem is non-existent. You're free to trade whatever you wish so long as it's legitimate, RNG manipulated or traditionally bred.

On a final note, I've read through your justifications for being against RNGing and they're honestly very silly. If I were you, I'd get over your malformed reservations about RNG manipulation if you want to trade and battle with the most competitive Pokemon around.

CrownEntei said:
From the look of his VM wall, you were able to eventually do that. Probably the best move on your part in this situation was to delete your post after your VM / PM had successfully gone through.
Your right, I considered doing that, but I thought it wouldnt matter to delete my post, because I thought the thread would still be on the first page then, but obviously I was wrong.

Let me correct your first statement: Smogon is not for all Pokemon fans, it for competitive Pokemon battling fans. People here want the best Pokemon they can find for battling, hence why RNGing has completely eclipsed traditionally bred Pokemon here. If you need Pokemon for simpler purposes like Pokedex data and breeding fodder, use this thread.
Thanks for your recommendation, but that thread obviously doesnt do it.
I was a competetive battler too. You can be competitive eventhough you dont abuse the RNG.
A PKMN with these IVs 30/31/31/15/28/31 (Jolly) can obviously be competetive.
Not everyone on Smogon wants to use Pokemon that were received by abusing the RNG.
Thats why there are multiple non-RNG trade threads, which can only be found, by looking at every single trade thread on every single page.


As for this problem you're describing... this problem is non-existent. You're free to trade whatever you wish so long as it's legitimate, RNG manipulated or traditionally bred.
Again, the problem is that you cant find a non-RNG trade thread without searching for hours. All im asking for, is forum or something, where users can trade non-RNG PKMN, which have good IVs, in order to be able to play this game competitively without having to abuse the RNG.
Some people might not wanna learn how to abuse the random number generator, or they just dont like doing it, for various reason, but they still wanna play competitively, so simply adding a new "sub-forum", which can easily be found, would be cool.
Its not like that "sub-forum" is hurting other users or anything, it would just add a small new section to the smogon website, it really wouldnt harm anyone.

On a final note, I've read through your justifications for being against RNGing and they're honestly very silly. If I were you, I'd get over your malformed reservations about RNG manipulation if you want to trade and battle with the most competitive Pokemon around.
You probably didnt read them, maybe you read the ones one the first page, but not the ones on the second page. Just read the third comment on this page.

TheMantyke said:
The only thing infraction worthy in your previous post was your necrobumping, and since that's been cleared up, I'm going to end this conversation with a few final notes.

We here at Smogon Wi-Fi strive to breed and battle with the most competitive Pokemon around. If you want to breed Pokemon traditionally, go right ahead, just don't expect others to be very interested in your Pokemon if there are others offering better, RNG Manipulated Pokemon. So few people care about Pokemon that aren't the best that it's led to non RNGed trade threads becoming a rare sight. Creating a new sub forum would not help this in the slightest, as the user base is extremely small and would only create confusion for newer users. Users are not interested in trading Pokemon that aren't the best around here, they're interested in getting the best legitimate Pokemon possible.

And yes, I've read through your opinions on both pages. Most of the arguments in that discussion, not excluding your own, are poorly conveyed and incoherent. Many of them are based off of ideals that competitive battlers don't hold. Consider reevaluating your stance on RNGing taking the philosophy of Smogon Wi-Fi, that we want to train and breed the best Pokemon available, into account.

CrownEntei said:
TheMantyke said:
The only thing infraction worthy in your previous post was your necrobumping, and since that's been cleared up, I'm going to end this conversation with a few final notes.

We here at Smogon Wi-Fi strive to breed and battle with the most competitive Pokemon around. If you want to breed Pokemon traditionally, go right ahead, just don't expect others to be very interested in your Pokemon if there are others offering better, RNG Manipulated Pokemon. So few people care about Pokemon that aren't the best that it's led to non RNGed trade threads becoming a rare sight. Creating a new sub forum would not help this in the slightest, as the user base is extremely small and would only create confusion for newer users. Users are not interested in trading Pokemon that aren't the best around here, they're interested in getting the best legitimate Pokemon possible.

And yes, I've read through your opinions on both pages. Most of the arguments in that discussion, not excluding your own, are poorly conveyed and incoherent. Many of them are based off of ideals that competitive battlers don't hold. Consider reevaluating your stance on RNGing taking the philosophy of Smogon Wi-Fi, that we want to train and breed the best Pokemon available, into account.
Yeah it would totally confuse them -.-
Its sad to see that you are refusing to build a small place where people can be competitive, without having to use RNG Pokemon. It would make some people happy, it would not harm anyone, but saying that it would confuse people, is such a cheap excuse. It really seems that you dont want to do this, because of your personal feelings and stuff.
Also, I thought Smogon was about competitive battling, I mean strategies and movesets and stuff.
Pokemon dont have to be RNG abused, to be competetive, but we both know that.
Anyway, Im gonna ask Antar* then, since he said that he likes my philosophy of RNGing.
Oh and by the way, your cool for offering your PKMN for free.
 
#80
Awesome thread!

Hi, can I please have these pokes for the upcoming tournament? I already have 10,000+ DW points and I've been trying to get these pokes from Dream world but have no luck yet.

Also do you have a DW tentacool? Thanks in advance!:toast::toast::toast:
Ninetails
Timid | Drought | 31/23/31/31/31/02 Hidden Power Ice 70 | Clean
Disable - Heat Wave- Energy Ball - Substitute


Poliwag
Adamant | Swift Swim | 31/31/31/22/31/31 | Clean
Water Sport - Encore


Eevee
Bold | Anticipation | 31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70 | Clean
Wish - Curse - Yawn - Stored Power

Dratini
Modest | Marvel Scale | 31/28/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Dragon Pulse - Flamethrower - Protect - Thunder


Natu
Bold | Magic Bounce | 31/11/31/31/31/31 | Clean [COLOR=“Red"]♀[/COLOR]
Peck - Leer - Synchronoise - Roost


Wooper
Relaxed | Unaware | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Water Gun - Tail Whip - Recover - Ice Beam

BW Friend Code 5028 7987 2531
 
#81
My friend just moved back from Italy and we want to have some awesome battles and host some tourneys and I was wondering if there was any way I could get these?

Dragonite
Adamant | Multiscale | 31/31/31/22/31/31 | 252 HP / 40 Atk /212 Speed ♂
Aqua Jet - Dragon Dance - Outrage - Roost ( is it possible to tutor fire punch?)

Azelf
Timid | Levitate | 31/07/31/31/31/31 | Clean 15848
Stealth Rock - Uproar - Trick - Nasty Plot

What I can see that I have that you don't that I may be able to offer is shiny near flawless HP ice thunderus and shiny jolly flawless landorus

I would really appreciate anything you could work out
 

TheMantyke

what if he kicks the ghost
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Moderator
#85
I'll be able to help most of the people I haven't gotten to this evening, then my schedule will be pretty clogged until Thursday. Also, here's a well due update!

Bellossom
Jolly | Chlorophyll | 31/31/31/0/31/31 | 2 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 0 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 252 Speed
Leaf Blade - Nature Power - Sleep Powder - Swords Dance


Dusclops
Sassy | Pressure | 31/15/31/31/31/0 | 254 HP / 0 Atk / 4 Def / 0 SpAtk / 252 SpDef / 0 Speed
Night Shade - Trick Room - Will-O-Wisp - Pain Split


Alakazam
Timid | Magic Guard | 31/30/31/31/31/31 | 0 HP / 0 Atk / 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 254 Speed
Psychic - Focus Blast - Shadow Ball - Encore


Yanmega
Modest | Speed Boost | 31/15/31/30/30/31 | 6 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 252 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 252 Speed
Bug Buzz - Air Slash - Hidden Power - Protect


Zapdos
Quiet | Pressure | 31/11/31/31/31/2 | 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 0 Speed
Discharge - Heat Wave - Signal Beam - Detect


Cresselia
Sassy | Levitate | 31/1/31/31/31/0 | 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 0 Speed
Helping Hand - Icy Wind - Trick - Magic Coat


Heatran
Quiet | Flash Fire | 31/11/31/31/31/2 | 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 0 Speed
Heat Wave - Earth Power - Dark Pulse - Stealth Rock


Togepi
Brave | Hustle | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Growl - Charm - Morning Sun


Rhyhorn
Brave | Rock Head | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 0 Speed
Crunch - Earthquake - Stone Edge - Rock Polish


Foongus
Sassy | Effect Spore | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 0 Speed
Absorb - Giga Drain - *** - ***


Shellder
Adamant | Skill Link | 31/31/31/24/31/31 | 0 HP / 0 Atk / 0 Def / 0 SpAtk / 0 SpDef / 0 Speed
Water Pulse - Mud Shot - Icicle Spear - Rock Blast
 
#86
Whoa. This is absolutely amazing! If I could have

Larvitar
Sassy | Guts | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean ♂
Pursuit - Stealth Rock - Iron Head - Outrage

I would appreciate it! I may be back once I start building another team, but that won't be for awhile.
 
#87
This is a cool thread. Mind if I have these?

Politoed
Timid | Drizzle | 31/31/31/30/31/31 Hidden Power Electric 70 | 4 HP / 254 SpAtk / 252 Speed ♀
Hydro Pump - Ice Beam - Hidden Power - Hyper Voice

and

Ferroseed
Relaxed | Iron Barbs | 31/31/31/6/31/0 | Clean ♂
Spikes - Leech Seed - Harden - Tackle

I would really appreciate if I could have these. Thanks!
 
#88
I can has these?
Celebi
Modest | Natural Cure | 31/14/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70 | Clean
Leaf Storm - Recover - Earth Power - Nasty Plot
Sceptile
Timid | Overgrow | 31/18/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 | 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
Leaf Storm - Giga Drain - Focus Blast - Hidden Power

Zoroark
Timid | Illusion | 31/2/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 | 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed
Dark Pulse - Hidden Power - Flamethrower - Focus Blast

EDIT: Nevermind, don't need 'em. Thanks anyway.
 
#90
Hey TheMantyke, I thought up that request I was talking about:
Tyranitar
Brave | Sand Stream | 31/31/31/31/31/16-17 | UT
Low Kick - Fire Punch


Basically the same as the Tyranitar you have in your thread except for a 16-17 IV in Speed, no EVs, and the tutor moves Low Kick and Fire Punch. A similar Larvitar/Tyranitar like this would also work:
Tyranitar
Adamant | Sand Stream | 31/31/31/x/31/0-1| UT
Low Kick - Fire Punch


Those are the only two tutor moves I can think of for now. Thanks for reading over this. Please let me know if you can do it and how long you think it would take to capture/breed.
 
#91
Hi TheMantyke, new to smogon here. I was hoping i could get the adamant flawless scizor with technician, the timid flawless hydreigon with levitate, and lastly the brave tyranitar with sand stream if its not too much trouble?
 
#92
Do you mind if I have one of each of these?

Foongus
Sassy | Effect Spore | 31/31/31/31/31/0 | Clean ♂
Absorb - Giga Drain

★ Hydreigon Draco Meteor can be taught upon request
Timid | Levitate | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | 6 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed ♂
Dark Pulse - Dragon Pulse - Flamethrower - Protect

★ Terakion
Jolly | Justified | 31/31/31/14/31/31 | 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Close Combat - Stone Edge - X-Scissor - Swords Dance


★ Jellicent
Timid | Cursed Body | 31/28/31/31/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Speed ♀
Water Spout - Surf -Energy Ball - Shadow Ball


You don't understand how amazing you are for doing this, I'm trying to prepare for a tournament in mid-March and you're saving me a TON of time...
My White FC is 1549-7220-4906.

Please PM me to schedule a trade!
 
#93
First of all, let me say you are a great person for giving out pokemon like this. Now that i got that off my chest, do you think you could give up on your shiny Cloyster and Haxorus.
 
#94
I just wanted to say that you're the best! (..and this coming from a UGA student.) Thanks for making so many Pokémon available for free. It's such a tremendous help for VCG prep.
 

TheMantyke

what if he kicks the ghost
is a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Moderator
#95
I just wanted to say that you're the best! (..and this coming from a UGA student.) Thanks for making so many Pokémon available for free. It's such a tremendous help for VCG prep.
Thanks! It always makes me happy to here people are using my stuff wherever they may be.

To the above requests, I'll probably be next available sometime Thursday evening, but I might have to hold off non VGC requests until Friday evening. The UK regional is this weekend and I want to make sure any smogoner going has what they need to kick ass. So with that:

If you are participating in the UK Birmingham Nationals this Saturday and you need my stuff, you are my absolute top priority.
Bug me through VM, PM, and/or IRC to make sure you can secure your stuff. I'm available on Thursday from 4 to 7 EST (9pm to Midnight GMT) and Friday from 9:00am to 12:00am EST (2pm to 5pm GMT). If you have scheduling difficulties with this, we can work something out. If you need a particular item for that Pokemon, I'll see what I can do. All I wish for in return is to here if my Pokemon helped you at all in the tournement!
 
#96
THANKS A LOT! I am still not sure how I will be making it to Birmingham this saturday, but YOU ARE FUCKING AMAZING :D
got a lot of the 5th gen stuff. I abused 4th gen myself.
cheers!
 
#98
Edit:

I can't work w/ .pkm files, but if you're willing to donate 3 pokemon (and didn't find anything in my thread, and don't need any EV projects done), I'd love these:

Farfetch'd
Jolly | Defiant | 31/31/31/15/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Leaf Blade - Revenge - Roost - Pluck


Pichu

Timid | Lightningrod | 31/26/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 | Clean
Charm - Encore - Fake Out - Volt Tackle

Banette
Careful | Cursed Body | 31/31/31/16/31/31 | 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SpDef
Faint Attack - Hex - Shadow Ball - Cotton Guard


 
#99
Please CMT for:

Victini
Adamant | Victory Star | 31/31/31/30/31/31 | Clean
V-create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot


Liepard
Jolly | Limber | 31/31/31/14/31/31 | Clean
Fake Out - Pursuit - Embargo - Fury Swipes


Cincinno
Jolly | Technician | 31/31/31/14/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Sweet Slap - Rock Blast - Bullet Seed - Wake-Up Slap


Kyurem
Modest | Pressure | 31/30/31/30/30/31 Hidden Power Ground 70 | 56 HP / 236 SpAtk / 216 Speed
Glaciate - Draco Meteor - Dragon Pulse - Hidden Power


Farfetch'd
Jolly | Defiant | 31/31/31/15/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Leaf Blade - Revenge - Roost - Pluck


Spearow
Jolly | Sniper | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Peck - Growl - Quick Attack


Zubat
Jolly | Infiltrator | 31/31/31/09/31/31 | Clean
Leech Life - Pursuit - Brave Bird - Quick Attack


Krabby
Jolly | Sheer Force | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Mud Sport - Bubble - Nada - Zip


Kangaskhan
Bold | Inner Focus | 31/31/31/16/31/31 | Clean
Comet Punch - Leer - Fake Out - Tail Whip


Pichu
Timid | Lightningrod | 31/26/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 70 | Clean
Charm - Encore - Fake Out - Volt Tackle


Girafarig
Adamant | Sap Sipper | 31/31/31/23/31/31 | Clean
Tackle - Growl - Confusion - Wish


Sableye
Bold | Prankster | 31/15/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Round - Recover - Trick - Psychic


Sentret
Jolly | Frisk | 31/31/31/03/31/31 | Clean
U-turn - Trick - Pursuit - Double-Edge


Banette
Careful | Cursed Body | 31/31/31/16/31/31 | 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SpDef
Faint Attack - Hex - Shadow Ball - Cotton Guard


Bagon
Naive | Sheer Force | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Dragon Claw - Rage - Dragon Dance - Flamethrower


Burmy
Modest | Overcoat | 31/30/31/30/31/30 Hidden Power Fire 70 | Clean
Protect - Bug Bite


Pachirisu
Timid | Volt Absorb | 31/06/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Fire 70 | Clean
Thunderbolt - Hidden Power - Grass Knot - Fake Tears
Thank you. This is the OP.

CMT for this Cinccino TM

Cincinno
Jolly | Technician | 31/31/31/14/31/31 | 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Sweet Slap - Rock Blast - Bullet Seed - Wake-Up Slap


And whats Sweet Slap?
 
Hello, I'm interested in the following Pokemon:

Heracross
Jolly | Guts | 31/31/31/01/31/31 | Clean
Reversal - Close Combat - Night Slash - Feint


Rhyperior
Adamant | Rock Head | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Clean
Earthquake - Stone Edge - Rock Polish - Crunch

Shaymin
Timid | Natural Cure | 30/17/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice 68 | Clean
Growth - Earth Power - Leech Seed - Synthesis 15848

Victini
Adamant | Victory Star | 31/31/31/30/31/31 | Clean
V-create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot

Thanks for the help! I really appreciate what you are doing :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.