Tier Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yeah rain is definitely a bitchin playstyle at the moment. It looks like it's going to be just as centralizing as it was last generation at this rate. Although last gen we had permanent rain, this gen we have SS + Drizzle as well as Tornadus-T, Mega Ampharos, Thundurus, etc, so it's still a fantastic playstyle. So far Specs Omastar is my favorite thing to use on rain. A rain boosted Specs Hydro Pump coming from 130 SpA completely levels anything that doesn't resist it, and there's pretty much nothing that can avoid the 2HKO from it. Common Water Absorb Pokemon, such as Gastrodon and Seismitoad can be OHKOed with a well timed HP Grass, while pretty much anything else is probably 2HKOed by Ice Beam. Seimitoad is also an incredible Swift swimmer because of its fantastic Ground/Water-typing, which lets it deal with Thundurus and Mega Ampharos which often give rain trouble. Speaking of which, use Mega Amphy more, especially on rain teams. It got a slight buff to its defenses and power, and it has great defensive synergy for its ability to check most Grass, Electric, and Water-types.

Weather in general is still a very powerful force. I saw Articblast using a Sand team with Stoutland, which got a HUGE buff 100/125/105/60/105/95 I mean holy fuck that's bulky and powerful! I couldn't believe how well it ate up a +2 BP from Mega Scizor and did close to 40% with a CB Return, and I was invested heavily in bulk! Excadrill is also still a huge threat with all the frail offensive teams running around.

I'm trying to build a sun team because it seems like it could be viable. Ninetales is no longer complete garbage 88/91/90/96/115/115 is actually pretty good. It still has a shit movepool and still lacks much offensive presence, but it has great special bulk as well as a blazing Speed stat, allowing it to outspeed a lot of slower offensive threats with very little investment and burn them with Will-O-Wisp. Much like Politoed, I see a specially defensive Rest set the best way to go in order to maintain Sun. Still even with a buff to Ninetales and a ton of viable Chlorophyll users/Fire spammers, it's still a pretty limiting playstyle that needs a ton of support. First off Dugtrio is an absolute necessity. Heatran is basically on every other team that I've seen so far, and it completely walls most sun teams now that Nature Power is no longer EQ. Trapping T-tar is also essential, or else keeping up sun is annoying as hell. Weather setter Deo-S just doesn't fit anywhere on it at all. Defogger or spinners are not optional of course. Luckily Shiftry, Victreebel, Sawsbuck, Tangrowth, and Exeggutor are incredible Chloro mons, as well as a nuking mega in the form of Mega Doom and Zard-Y to also help keep sun up if you can fit it. Scarf or Specs Typhlosion or Vicitni are also really good. Still, Sun is really easy to overwhelm and hard to maintain, so I don't know I will continue using it.

Overall this meta so far seems to consist of lots of bulky, fast, and powerful Pokemon. Most Hyper offensive teams are actually pretty bulky. But holy shit the Speed tiers are just outrageous. OU is fast paced, but Greninja and Talon are like the fastest common Pokemon you see. Now everything on offensive teams are basically 105+, with insanely fast shit like Swellow, Mega Manec, Weavile, and Durant. Also use Zangoose. That thing is so fucking retarded. And Virizion is so bulky it pretty much always guarantees a free turn of set up.

Last edited:
I've found Swanna to be a really nice Defogger now especially with its 113 speed. It has much better power now with 102 Sp. Atk, making its Scalds, Hurricanes, Air Slashes and Ice Beams stronger and also has fairly decent 90/78/78 bulk. It also benefits from the prevalent rain in the meta.
Swanna @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Roost
- Defog
- Scald
- Hurricane

Super Mario Bro

All we ever look for
I'm realizing once again how challenging it is to build teams in this meta; there are just way too many threats to cover with only six Pokemon. Pretty much everything is viable, from purely NU teams to purely OU teams, to a mix of Pokemon from several tiers. It's also one of the most thought-provoking and fun metagames I've played, and it seems like I run into a great new threat nearly every game; Coil Arbok gave me a run for my money earlier today.

But yeah, Politoed is obnoxiously good with the stat boost, and rain sweepers are brutal. Gastrodon is decent at checking them (other than Ludicolo), but it tends to assume room temperature rather quickly because of the sheer offensive pressure coming from those teams.

Last edited:
Accelgor seems like a fun pokemon to use with its 115/160 special offense and its almost decent special bulk.
Dusclops is yet another NU pokemon that apreciates the boosts with 55/145/145 defensive stats and the ability to hold eviolite.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Yeah rain is definitely a bitchin playstyle at the moment. It looks like it's going to be just as centralizing as it was last generation at this rate. Although last gen we had permanent rain, this gen we have SS + Drizzle as well as Tornadus-T, Mega Ampharos, Thundurus, etc, so it's still a fantastic playstyle. So far Specs Omastar is my favorite thing to use on rain. A rain boosted Specs Hydro Pump coming from 130 SpA completely levels anything that doesn't resist it, and there's pretty much nothing that can avoid the 2HKO from it. Common Water Absorb Pokemon, such as Gastrodon and Seismitoad can be OHKOed with a well timed HP Grass, while pretty much anything else is probably 2HKOed by Ice Beam. Seimitoad is also an incredible Swift swimmer because of its fantastic Ground/Water-typing, which lets it deal with Thundurus and Mega Ampharos which often give rain trouble. Speaking of which, use Mega Amphy more, especially on rain teams. It got a slight buff to its defenses and power, and it has great defensive synergy for its ability to check most Grass, Electric, and Water-types.

Weather in general is still a very powerful force. I saw Articblast using a Sand team with Stoutland, which got a HUGE buff 100/125/105/60/105/95 I mean holy fuck that's bulky and powerful! I couldn't believe how well it ate up a +2 BP from Mega Scizor and did close to 40% with a CB Return, and I was invested heavily in bulk! Excadrill is also still a huge threat with all the frail offensive teams running around.
Oh, that was you? It's funny, your Omastar's wearing glasses but it can't see straight ;)

But yeah, Stoutland is pretty sweet now. It has almost the exact same stats as Mega Kangaskhan (105/125/100/60/100/100) trading power for either bulk (via Intimidate) or Speed (Sand Rush). And yes, it's just as bulky as 100/105/105 seems - while I was playing Albacore in the PS room tournament earlier it took a Life Orb Superpower from Thundurus-T (Defiant I assume?) and KO'd back with Crunch, and it takes a Choice Band Talonflame Brave Bird even better than that. Priority cannot stop DOG. Obviously being a Normal-type offensive Pokemon has its issues, but another cool aspect it has is Pursuit, which is a huge boon against Rain teams - it lets it pick off the Rain sweepers that threaten Hippowdon if it can get in once Rain ends (or if you're running the mighty Sandstorm Ferrothorn). I honestly think it's better than Excadrill with the boosts - Excadrill has more power and a better typing, but its bulk is a bit lacking and it shares weaknesses with both Sand Stream users.

to whoever HiddenPowerFlying on PS! is, sorry about the d/c just now, totally not intentional :c

anyway, to contribute more productively, gourgeist is nuts, 100/137/90 bulk is nothing to sniff at and it has a cool typing which lets it synergize well with a lot of threatening pokes

i'm also looking forward to trying out zangoose when i build a more offensive team, 130 base attack with toxic boost seems really strong

Got Monotype TS going again in the Monotype room on main. It was one of the gen 5 favorites of the room and is looking to be up there this gen as well. From watching people battle and playing a fair bit myself, I've found some fun sets-

Golem (95/135/145/70/80/60) - The Rock Polish Weakness Policy set has always been a surprising set to see, and with an attack and speed boost, Golem packs a lot of punch. Not to mention that it also can carry Sucker Punch for a priority attack, and Power Up Punch if it needs a slightly higher Attack boost. Solid damage output and can take a good couple of physical hits. Also has fair coverage by being able to carry EQ, Fire Punch, and Iron Head.

Zangoose(88/130/75/75/75/105) - He's already pretty strong in NU from what I've seen and played of it, and he is really strong with that Toxic Boost in this meta. I was able to 3HKO (through leftovers) a Marvel Scale Milotic (m opponent cited a max HP/Def build after the match), and he ran through a lot of semi-bulky Mons with STAB Facade. He also gets a priority STAB Quick Attack,as well as Pursuit, Close Combat, Knock Off, and Ice Punch.

Meloetta(110/87/87/138/138/110) - Bulky in the special defensive department, this gal has access to a solid Special movepool. With Calm Mind, she turns into a dangerous setup sweeper, and can run Psyshock to hit the specially defensive Mons. She also has a semi-viable Assault Vest set to allow for more immediate tanking and immediate damage - alongside this set she can run Charge Beam, which, with Serene Grace, gives her a 100% chance to boost SpA by 1 when it connects (effectively 90% chance).

Cradily(101/96/112/96/122/58) - Cradily is a wonderful check to many Water mons, having access to Storm Drain and Giga Drain. The immediate bulk it has is really nice, and with Stockpile and Recover it's not easy to get past. It can also, to a lesser extent, run a physical setup sweeper set through the use of Swords Dance or Curse. While not absolutely outstanding, Cradily has a niche as a nice setup wall and can be a real bitch to get past.

Amoonguss(124/95/80/95/90/40) - With access to Regenerator, Spore, Synthesis, Foul Play, and a multitude of other moves, Amoonguss has already hit the ground running this generation. It recently hit B+ in OU Viability ranking, and is in the RarelyUsed tier to boot. With access to great support and recovery moves as well as boosted defenses, Amoonguss is a solid defensive mon. Also, seeing as there happen to be a great many setup sweepers in this tier, Clear Smog's usability rises, allowing it better tank/wall its opponents.

Mismagius(75/75/75/120/120/120) - Mismagius might not seem amazing at first glance - but it almost seems like it's the TS form of LC Misdreavus. With access to a solid special movepool, It can run a Scarf or Specs set, or could run the standard LC Missy set of WoW/Nasty Plot/Shadow Ball/filler. It also has access to a fast Substitute and Destiny Bond, as well as solid support/status moves like Pain Split, TWave, Trick, Heal Bell, and more. May not be overpowered, but is a force to be reckoned with.

Klinklang(75/115/130/85/100/105) - Two words: Shift Gear. With the meta boosting him into the average/slightly-above-average speed tier with around the same placement for attack, the boosts to Klinklang's offensive capabilities that Shift Gear provides are strong. With access to Gear Grind, an automatic Sash-breaker, and Wild Charge, Klinklang has solid coverage. The downside to Klinklang is that all these moves are fairly necessary, so it only gets one moveslot for a filler move. This slot can be filled by moves such as Substitute for the extra defense, Iron Defense to be more defensively bulky, Facade in case of a Burn or Paralzye, and others. A solid offensive setup sweeper.

Some excellent stally Pokemon i've been using:

Miltank: 110/95/120/55/85/115
Speedy tank cleric insanely bulky thing.

Tangrowth: 110/110/135/120/60/60

Insane with max physical bulk or AV.

Gligar: 80/90/120/50/80/100

The new Mega Heracross counter!

Audino: 118/75/101/75/101/65

Great cleric.

Slowking: 105/85/90/110/120/40

Great at walling and sweeping alike.

EDIT: Also, I can see almost all stall teams using Reuniclus or Sigilyph or at least a reliable haze Pokemon since bulky sweeping is so strong.

Last edited:
With most of the NFE's being in low tiers, this means most of them effectively have +22.5 defenses with Eviolite. They won't be as bad as last gen with knock off all over the place, but damn can they take a hit. For example:

Piloswine: (115/115/95/75/75/65) Significantly bulkier than its evolution and hits almost as hard, with either the ability to avoid taunt entirely or negate its fire weakness.

Tangela: (80/70/130/115/55/75) 80/130 is already bulky, but with eviolite it just gets ridiculous. Plus the thing has regenerator, leech seed and synthesis. Good luck killing this. Great switchin for physical rain.
  • 252+ Atk Tough Claws Mega Charizard X Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Tangela: 146-174 (40.1 - 47.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO
  • 252+ Atk Life Orb Kabutops Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Tangela: 91-109 (25 - 29.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
Porygon2: (90/85/95/110/100/65) Everyone's favourite duck now has even more bulk, and more power to boot.
  • 252 Atk Terrakion Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Porygon2: 272-324 (70.8 - 84.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Porygon2: 288-342 (75 - 89%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Dusclops: (55/85/145/75/145/40) Sure, weak to knock off and is setup fodder for pretty much anything that doesn't mind a burn. But man is this bulky.
  • +6 252+ Atk Aegislash-Blade Shadow Sneak vs. 248 HP / 148+ Def Eviolite Dusclops: 254-300 (81.1 - 95.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
  • 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 148+ Def Eviolite Dusclops: 174-211 (55.5 - 67.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

I'm trying to build a sun team to mix it up a little. Anyone has some suggestions? (Exept Ninetails and Mega-Doom).

Accelgor is really awesome right now. With 160 base speed it can out speed a lot of things. I almost won the tournament with it in the Other Metas room. I'm on phone atm but I'll post the set when I get back home from school

so, some things I've seen so far and now know:
rain, as people have said is everywhere. Bring a rain counter.
avalugg is a monster, seriously people, use this thing. With 110/132/199/59/62/45 stats, if you invest heavily in sp def you have a very scary mon on your hand, having access to recover, rapid spin, and curse, this thing can spin for you, take up a bulky boosting set or go all out offense.
zygarde is also pretty good now, making his already good subcoil set more terrifying.
mega-medicham is also pretty scary now with a very usable base 110 speed and actually usable defences, I can see him doing good work on an HO team.
eviolite doublade is now the best physical wall ever soaking up any hit you want it to take. it also isn't slacking off in the offensive department.
ditto now possess a usable HP stat. Watch your boosts
believe it or not, I can actually see regigigas seeing some use, having base 125 defenses across the board, and a usable base 100 sp atk.

Well after trying out a bit on the ladder, 3 pokemon have brought me some success: Marowak, Kecleon, and Slaking (yes, slaking)

Marowak is an absolute MONSTER; base 100 attack, decent defenses, and a now usable speed stat allows marowak to destroy teams after a speed boost or tailwind.

AV Kecleon usually does a great job in dismantling offensive teams due to its amazing 135 spdef stat coupled with decent HP. After a power-up punch, anything that comes in will be taking massive damage from sucker punch or shadow sneak.

Slaking. Ah slaking. This thing used to the biggest set-up fodder of all time. But in tier shift... I'd like to see you OHKO something with 165/115/80 defenses. It can run numerous sets, from AV (to become an unstoppable tank) to scarf retaliate (which is the ultimate revenge killer). Just running talonflame or pursuit + mummy strategies make this thing a whole lot more terrifying.

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Personally, my favorite mon so far is Weezing (seriously Adrian Marin why aren't you using this)

In NU, it already has Skarmory level physical bulk, but in TS that gets boosted to ridiculously high. Mono poison typing with levitate leaves it only one weakness and important resists like fighting and fairy.

Weezing @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
- Will-o-wisp
- Pain Split
- Sludge Bomb
- Haze

Lack of healing is an issue, but still one of the best physical walls out there.

Personally, my favorite mon so far is Weezing (seriously Adrian Marin why aren't you using this)

In NU, it already has Skarmory level physical bulk, but in TS that gets boosted to ridiculously high. Mono poison typing with levitate leaves it only one weakness and important resists like fighting and fairy.

Weezing @ Black Sludge
- Will-o-wisp
- Pain Split
- Sludge Bomb
- Haze

Lack of healing is an issue, but still one of the best physical walls out there.

Oh man, i'm ashamed for not using Weezing. It's easily the best Mega Heracross counter out there.

EV

Banned deucer.

Weezing @ Black Sludge
- Will-o-wisp
- Pain Split
- Sludge Bomb
- Haze

Yeah just when I managed to get past Cradily, that thing was waiting for me.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
If we're on the topic of defensive Pokemon, I might as well hype up a Pokemon that I think is fantastic at the moment

125/150/140/65/65/50

Rhyperior is the epitome of a tank. Insanely high amounts of physical bulk that is actually comparable to the likes of the almighty Mega Aggron combined with Solid Rock makes it almost impossible to one shot on the physical side even with a 4x super effective attack. It also has an amazing offensive presence thanks to its outstanding 150 base Attack and a vicious STAB combination. I've noticed that Normal, Flying, and physical Dragon-type spam is everywhere, so Rhyperior is a full stop to all these things even if some of them happen to carry EQ or Superpower, it's just that bulky. The only issue Rhyperior has is that it's basically deadweight against rain offense because of its terrible matchup against pretty much everything that is commonly found on them, barring a few Electric-types and Tornadus if it lacks Grass Knot. However against standard offense, which is common as hell right now, it's great. I saw someone commenting on Weakness Policy Rock Polish Golem, but I see little reason to use that over this thing. Although it doesn't have Sturdy, it can set up on pretty much any physical attacker that carries a super effective move bar Virizion and a few physical Water-types and even a few weaker special attacks, get off a Rock Polish, and go to down with EdgeQuake + coverage move. Its also more powerful than Golem. Its slightly higher base Speed is actually significant, because now it can outspeed up to like Timid Weavile now (yes even TS Weavile which has 130 Speed).

But yeah, fantastic defensive Pokemon, checks a ton of extremely dangerous physical attackers such as Zangoose, Swellow, Haxorus, Braviary, Mega Pinsir, Zard X, Salamence, non HP Grass Mega Manectric, etc. Offensive sets are also great.

Also by the looks of it, it seems that most people are either running offense or stall, and nothing really in between, well at least the good teams I've seen. As Super Mario bros said, it's very difficult to prepare for everything in the meta. It's not impossible to prepare for most things by relying on only offensive or defensive checks however, so that's probably why stall and offense are so good at the moment. Trying to prepare for it offensively and defensively with balance just seems really hard. However, I'm sure their's a way to do it. There are so many good defensive Pokemon in this meta compared to the vast amount of good offensive ones. Why mix the two when you can just go all out though lol.

Last edited:

84/84/91/84/99/106
I just noticed that this thing learns Defog and has the abilities Storm Drain and Swift Swim. These are pretty good stat buffs, cause now it can be an offensive threat with Storm Drain and respective bulk or be Defensive and go for a Defog.

Some more stuff that I wanna bring up:

Mesprit now matches the almighty Arceus in not one, but FOUR of her stats: Attack, spA, and the defenses, with 95 speed and HP. I could see her running a tank set, or a mixed attacker with Choice Scarf, or Life Orb.

Magmortar gets 90/110/82/140/110/98. He has an excellent movepool: Dual Chop, Earthquake, Thunderbolt, Flame Charge for speed, Cross Chop, Focus Blast, Psychic, Rock Slide, Iron Tail, and his STAB attacks Lava Plume, Flamethrower, FB and Overheat. One Flame Charge and he's faster than anything that isn't scarfed or Deoxys-S. He could do bulky mixed attacker + leftovers or LO, or Maybe AV like Goodra.

Rotom-Frost and Rotom-Fan are now hands down better than Rotom-W. 65/90/122/120/122/101 is GREAT. With virtually identical movepools barring their stab moves, they can do the same role that Rotom-W had, just much, much better..

Mr. Mime has normally been good for, well, nothing really. But everyone's favorite clown gets his stats buffed to 55/60/80/115/135/105. He can do basically the same thing as Uxie who I mentioned in my previous thread, sacrificing some Defense for special Attack. Oh, and he gets two fantastic abilities in Technician and Filter. Charge Beam, Magical Leaf, Psychic/Psyshock, Icy WInd/Shadow Ball/Hidden Power Whatever with AV maybe? Or perhaps a Life Orb/Lefties set with Nasty Plot replacing Charge Beam? There are a lot of possibilities here.

first getting this off my chest: Adrian Marin Mr. Mime is good for baton pass and nasty plot kind of like a celebi but not as versatile and your comparison of it to uxie is utter blasphemy as uxie has a godly support movepool, av seems appealing but the lack of hp on the thing king of deters from it's potential. Albeit this is all theorymon but why would you not just use uxie who has an amazing support and a really good attacking movepool having better speed then mesprit and good bulk, uxie is just a mr mime that doesnt baton passand isnt fairy, sub cm is a good offensive set for uxie which imo is better then nasty plot/ calm mind mr. mime. To list some of the support moves that uxie gets: Memento, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, etc.
TL;DR Uxie>Mr. Mime imo

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
first getting this off my chest: Adrian Marin Mr. Mime is good for baton pass and nasty plot kind of like a celebi but not as versatile and your comparison of it to uxie is utter blasphemy as uxie has a godly support movepool, av seems appealing but the lack of hp on the thing king of deters from it's potential. Albeit this is all theorymon but why would you not just use uxie who has an amazing support and a really good attacking movepool having better speed then mesprit and good bulk, uxie is just a mr mime that doesnt baton passand isnt fairy, sub cm is a good offensive set for uxie which imo is better then nasty plot/ calm mind mr. mime. To list some of the support moves that uxie gets: Memento, Thunder Wave, Stealth Rock, Knock Off, etc.
TL;DR Uxie>Mr. Mime imo
the only reason mr mime is used at all is because of soundproof...

alright, so some more stuff.

kyurem-regular looks pretty solid and might serve as a good check to rain as well as packing very nice 140 offenses and good 135/100/100 defences.
kecleon seems pretty interesting as a bulky protean user.
chatot and exploud are set to start boomburst shenanigans with the former being speedy and the latter bulky
Alteria may see use as an ACTUAL defensive dragon.
diggersby is now pretty scary with buffs.
the Regis in general got a whole lot tankier and now have usable offences in rock and ice's case
I have seen a few pikachu, who isn't absolutely horrible now.
sableye got a bit better in the defensive department, let the prankster shenanigans begin.
rampardos now has base 180 atk. It also has base 73 speed. Scarf head smash anyone?
everyone's favorite Gen 2 Cow is back with some useful ice/fire resistances backed up by decent defences and good speed.
golurk got a whole lot better. Even though it doesn't really have a reliable ghost STAB without iron fist, it can still abuse no guard dynamicpunch and set up rocks.

Anyone wanna test full Baton Pass in this?

Volbeat gets 80/70/90 defenses and 100 speed, with access to prankster tail glow+twave+Bpass. And I'm sure a few other baton pass mons like Mr mime get decent boosts too.

Anyone wanna test full Baton Pass in this?

Volbeat gets 80/70/90 defenses and 100 speed, with access to prankster tail glow+twave+Bpass. And I'm sure a few other baton pass mons like Mr mime get decent boosts too.
Gorebyss hello? Gorebyss is an absolute BEAST in tier shift it can smashpass just smash and sweep or even both, amazing mon one of the best in the tier. Also one mon i have had my sights set on is dugtrio. All dugtrio wanted was some extra firepower and it got that along with the bulk to survive a few more hits it is still frail but it is really improved. On yet another note we were talking about unbanning ubers and giving them -20 in the om room and it seems like a good idea imo, deoxys a has 0 defenses literally lol.

Gorebyss hello? Gorebyss is an absolute BEAST in tier shift it can smashpass just smash and sweep or even both, amazing mon one of the best in the tier. Also one mon i have had my sights set on is dugtrio. All dugtrio wanted was some extra firepower and it got that along with the bulk to survive a few more hits it is still frail but it is really improved. On yet another note we were talking about unbanning ubers and giving them -20 in the om room and it seems like a good idea imo, deoxys a has 0 defenses literally lol.
Still enough to wall CB Ho-Oh imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)