Time Machine Test Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
OK, with the new Giveaway system, thought I'd bump my giveaway for the Time Machine Method.

Time Machine Breeding Giveaway.
Ok, so there's been a few questions on the Time Machine Breeding Method (TMBM) lately, so I thought I'd do a giveaway with a "Test Parents" package.

The Pokémon:
• Ditto, 29/29/29/29/29/29 (Holding Destiny Knot).
• Togetic, 0/0/0/0/0/0, Super Luck (HA).
• Porygon, 0/0/0/0/0/0, Analytic (HA).
These should be enough to get you up and running with the TMBM (whether you're trying for gendered Pokémon, or genderless/mono-gendered ones). There's a little guide/example on how to use them, and what to look out for, etc. It's far from complete (may never really get completed), but if you're struggling to utilise the method, let me know and I'll see what I can do :).

These are fully redistributable—although preferred for you to give them away freely if you do decide to offer them—and come with Time Machine related nicknames.
The Ditto is an RNG from a retail Pokémon White cartridge [Giant Chasm], whilst Togetic (was Togepi) and Porygon are Dream Radar RNGs from a retail Pokémon White 2 cartridge.

They were levelled up to 100 (so that Daycare is cheaper when using them) with Rare Candies which were cloned using the "First item ×999" code from Powersaves (for Ditto, Gen 6), and injected using an "All items" code from Action Replay (for Togetic and Porygon, Gen 5).

They have been cloned using Save Restoration + Pokémon Bank in Pokémon X. The Destiny Knot was again cloned using the "First item ×999" code from Powersaves.

How to win:
Just post here, VM or PM me and I'll add you and send them your way the next time we're both online. :)

Note: Do not post questions (and especially not speculation) on how the method works. That's what PMs are for ;).
Note2: With the new rules, this will end in 2 days, so get your requests in soon (even if you're not free to trade in the 48 hours) and I'll add you to the waiting list. :)
• keroblade
• Raichufan92
• pumpkaboom
• LeopardTalon
• Menezjul
• BarrelRoll
• Widdly_Scuds
• EndingCredits
• CD_North
• Liquidos
• flargananddingle (Porygon only)
• GangGreen
• $teele (Togetic still pending)
• AfroThunderRule
• EnGarde
• xcutekoala
• EnteiTheSwift
• Mecha
• cjlaborde2nd
• awiec
• Lady Valkyrie (Porygon + Togetic only)
• ash1236
• Hamstern
• Tatertot
• Adrima

• evan0913
• Gabe
• Sidfrid

Last edited:
Brah, you gotta fix me up with some of these sex slaves test parents!
In no rush, will take the ones you have left over after dealing with everyone else. You know where to find me ;D

Oh wow, .com. I need to look into this method again. You've already hooked me up with your amazing Ditto but if I could grab the other two, that'd be amazing.

No rush either, just VM/PM or respond when you could hook me up.

*-* Thanks.

Im about to embark on my own time machine adventure and these would make excellent companions. I'm in no rush send me a message when you're around

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm having an excruciating time breeding a 12.5% fossil female, so I think I'll give Time Machine breeding a try. I'd love one of your packages please :)

Hi .com :) I'll give Time Machine breeding a try as I'm also tired of breeding 12,5% Female... I have some questions about it though, I'll PM you in some mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)