Tokyo Game Show 2011

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/conference2011/titlelist/mario_tennis/index.html

CAMELOT CONFIRMED. party-time

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngNIkJGu8QQ

All they need to do is keep the RPG elements and I'm so sold.
I'm conflicted.

On the one hand its MARIO TENNIS ON THE 3DS YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!
On the other hand it looks like a Mario Power Tennis port... Right down to the music -_-

They better add new characters to this port (Toad / Toadette, Rosalina etc)

Edit: Online play too.

motherfucking monster hunter 4 for the 3ds

do not play games with me capcom for the love of god do not fuck me

This. Tri was amazing on the Wii, easily my favourite game for it. I haven't played the previous handheld MH games because they were PSP i think? But yeah, soooo much potential...

Is it sad that the thing I'm looking forward to most is the Four Swords download? That game was so much fun, and since they are adding new (retro-themed) levels, I can't help but get excited. Single player mode is cool too, I suppose.

Also Mario Tennis, even if it does look dangerously like the GC one.

Its sad that Monster Hunter is coming out on the 3DS, as it is one of the few controllers that you cannot effectively claw. If you don't know what clawing is, then look it up, its the ONLY way to play Monster Hunter effectively.

Its sad that Monster Hunter is coming out on the 3DS, as it is one of the few controllers that you cannot effectively claw. If you don't know what clawing is, then look it up, its the ONLY way to play Monster Hunter effectively.
I hope they do something to remedy that. I mean, it's basically essential.

Oh look, they are turning Skyward Sword into monster hunter lite. First its wiimote only and now this. Might as well junk my wii now.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Super Robot Wars? OG 3 maybe? I really hope so, it's already been 6 years. I'm beginning to give up hope on this front...

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
i am less concerned about clawing (i like how after i played unite enough, my muscles just deformed into accepting the claw) and more concerned about online capabilities

oh please monster hunter 4 worldwide multiplayer.....

Last Guardian....anything on Last Guardian.....please.... Really, I've been sold on the Vita since E3, and I already know which of Sony's games I'll be buying this holiday. But please....anything on Last Guardian. D:

EDIT: So Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is going to be a Vita launch title. Just another reason why I'll be buying the thing.

EDIT EDIT: MGS Collection is coming out on the Vita, and Zone of the Enders HD remake. Fuck yea Kojima.

Last Guardian....anything on Last Guardian.....please.... Really, I've been sold on the Vita since E3, and I already know which of Sony's games I'll be buying this holiday. But please....anything on Last Guardian. D:
Sorry, but I read somewhere that there would be no Last Guardian anything at TGS.

Vitas battery matches with the 3DS battery life.

Skyward Sword is part RPG!!!

Mario Kart 7 has 8 player online multiplayer and you can check if your friends online match from your 3DS friend list app.

Mario Kart 7 is gonna be the best 3DS game ever (this isn't an opinion)

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm going to be incredibly depressed if they don't bring back animal pictures
that was literally the only thing i strived for in animal crossing

i want to say that I won't buy it if there arent animal pictures but I know im only kidding myself

Haven't seen much of the TGS, but I did watch the Skyward Sword trailer, which was kinda cool. I'm pretty much just gonna wait for the next issue of Nintendo Power and read their coverage of it.

They only thing I care about Skyward Sword is the difficulty, TP was retardedly easy to beat, way too many hearts, way too many fairies flying everywhere, that's the only thing that killed the game for me, I hope Nintendo make SS uber hard, fuck the casuals, I played Contra, Castlevania and Super Mario Bros when I was a kid and never complained about the difficulty >:I

TWEWY characters in KH3DS may just be the best news to come out of TGS yet

If this means another TWEWY game I will be the happiest child. I hope this at least stirs up popularity.
This was my thought process! I gave up last E3 on a sequel, but this reignites my hopes; this will hopefully get a sequel made. I mean, they can say all they like that they want to make one 'eventually', but what will it take to get it made? :p TWEWY wasn't as successful as it deserved iirc...

I was going to play KH: 3D anyway, but now this is a guarantee <3 It's a good inclusion anyway since Shiki and Neku are basically Kairi and Sora expies (physically)... particularly Neku/Sora. Oh, God, what will the shippers do with this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)