Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Jaurim
2. Cherry Filter
3. Loveholic
4. Garnet Crow
5. The Brilliant Green

"bring it"
The Brilliant Green is amazing! Didn't we have a conversation about that when I had just learned about IRC and Colloquy? Good times! I love Ash Like Snow, though you would respond by saying "Gundam fan, haven't even listened to the band!"

My top 5 for the moment would be:

1. Death Cab for Cutie
2. God is an Astronaut
3. Radiohead
4. Pink Floyd
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers

He clearly hasn't been looking much at all. Sure most stuff on the radio sucks, but there's still tons of good modern bands.

Altmer: In my opinion I said, I don't need to back it up. I'm not making any sweeping statement of fact here, and everybody's free to ignore what I said

Chronos: That's me in my avatar

@ Ironmike:

If you don't mind, might I suggest you try listening to The White Stripes, Queens of the Stone Age, and Wolfmother? They're some great modern bands with lots of classic rock influences.

Well, Censored Colors, at least. And they apparently have a new album planned this year. I think they and The Fall of Troy never take a fucking break. Honestly. Which isn't bad, haha.

I think...that everyone who likes any metal at all should check out The Ocean Collective (often just shortened to The Ocean.)

Precambrian is just amazing...honestly. It's tough to describe.

Oh nice. Well I'll definitely need to get that whenever it comes out.

And I fucking love The Ocean! Definitely the best sludge I've heard. Precambrian is some crazy stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)