TotalPotato vs. FinnRagetti (Ref: Kaxtar) MATCH OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how I told you to forget the whole Encore business? Well...

Try to hit Wylie with Karate Chop, then wait until she's Wishing before using Encore. Then use Close Combat! You can do this!

Mankey(*) [Peekay] (M)

HP: 26
Energy: 37%
Atk: ****(+)
Def: **
SpA: *(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 70

Eevee (Wylie) (M)

HP: 52
Energy: 64%
Atk: **

Def: *** (+)
SpA: * (-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 55

Eevee starts out with a quick attack, trying to get past mankey while also avoiding its karate chop. However, Mankey has smartened up, and figured out how to hit Eevee while it is going fast. Therefore, both pokemon exchange blows, and fly away from each other. Mankey gets smacked up against the tree, thought, and a wild Cherubi comes out. It then uses Giga Drain, hoping that these pesky battles will finally leave the tree alone. Eevee takes this time to set up a Wish. Mankey tries to encore it, but it is too distracted by the wild cherubi to use the encore. Mankey, on the brink of fainting, gets ready to go for broke with a close combat. Eevee responds with a Quick Attack. As both pokemon collide, they know only one will be standing at the end of it all. Who will it be?!?!?!

Eevee
HP: 13
Energy: 84%
Atk: **

Def: *** (+)
SpA: * (-)
SpD: ***
Spe: 55

Mankey= KO

Congrats Finn on a well earned victory. TotalPotato, great try, and the battle was actually very close. If your mankey wasn't knocked into the tree and hit by Giga Drain, Mankey would still be able to fight, and you would've been able to finish it next round. Great job both of you, and thanks for letting me ref!!!

Rewards: I get 3 ref tokens
Finn: Each of your pokemon gets one EC, one MC, one DC, and one KO bonus (except for Scraggy)
TotalPotato: Each of your pokemon gets one EC, one DC, one MC and Mankey and Electrike both get one KO bonus.

Again, great battle both of you, and congrats Finn!

That was a great game. Good job Kaxtar and TotalPotato. Very enjoyable match.

Also for the KO bonuses

Scraggy doesnt get one, as he was KO'd before Eleckite fainted
Litwick and Eevee do.

His Eleckite and Mankey get a KO bonus, not his Scraggy (which is mine XD)

wasn't it a double KO on scraggy vs. Electrike?
Heracross KO'd the Electrike, not Scraggy. Scraggy got hit by Discharge before he got there in time. But I position'd myself by the tree luring the hit on the tree, summoning Heracross to brick break.

I like that tree. <3. I totally used positioning on the field to my advantage.

Aargh, I knew that tree would cause me problems for that Quick Attack, but... freaking Giga Drain?? My own tree betrayed me...

Good match and well done, FinnRagetti! And thanks very much for reffing, Kaxtar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)