Touhou Mafia: Day 5 (SDS HAS CALLED THIS GAME LETS SPAM HIS TOPIC TITLE UNTIL ITS FU)

So the game really is over? I'd like to shed some light on a few things. If that's okay with SDS. Before everyone comments, yes, I know I'm worthless at fake claiming, I don't even need to hear a spiel about it.

Oh well. :P It was I who stole billy's Gourd on the first night. Raikage and YU-RI-OH were my other two cohorts. ipl was devoured from history by YU-RI-OH. It was the same thing as him being dead. SDS gave the mafias fake role PMs since it was a closed theme. That's why YU-RI-OH was clean on the spreadsheet. He wasn't Patchouli, but I forgot what he actually was, except that he's some kind of monster thingy. Raikage induced temporary lunacy with his red eyes to hook. moot was Eirin Yagokoro, and he used medicine to guard. You already knew Mordock was Kaguya, the Eientei killer. I think that's all I have to contribute.

lol game gets called before I even get to use my power.

For those unaware SDS changed his mind about my being able to target the dead which made CotH suspicious about revealing any decent village roles to me to copy.

Also well played LightWolf, you really had me thinking U_D was suspicious. Great play by both you and CotH basically giving us the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)