Train Man VS TehWestStatMtl - A WiFi Warstory!

Ctrl F "oppurtunity" and replace them with opportunity. There is four I believe.

Also, good job on the war story. I enjoyed reading it.

IggyBot

!battle
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Great story Train Man. After battling this team so many times back in its early stages on shoddy, it's a great feeling reading such a good warstory about it. It was a fun match to read about. To quote Jibaku:
I fived it. Warstories like this doesn't come around very common.

1) Awesome warstory, good predictions throughout. Too bad there were so many crits. More Wifi warstories are needed, preferably with vids lol.

2) Pursuit Lax is a menace and the best Starmie counter ever.

3) Thanks for the credit! =p

Wow, my first rated thread. Thanks so much to all badge-holders as well as those who have just offered words of encouragement or even those with grammatical advice.

@ Volarion
Thanks. The format was actually based off Firestorm's, though I included I used Hit Points over percentages (for that WiFI feel). I reccommend his Archived warstories, his Bellyzard team is amazing.

@ Bakuhatsu404
Thanks!

@ Bologo
Thanks, that means alot to me. After watching the video, I have to agree, the crits gave it a much more epic feeling.

@ Loki
Yeah, between all the animations you're given a lot of time to make your moves. Probably longer than the 5 minutes on Shoddy, especially when Weather comes into the picture.

@ xc Hawk
My was kinda built to handle his Team. I got lucky, as alot of my pokemon perfectly countered his. I knew that a sweep with either would be quite possible.

@ DonutDude09
Many thanks and multiple fixes made. I appreciate it, I really do.

@ FDS8488
Fix'd.

@ Iggybot
Mmm, alongside Mysterious Stallion, you were great in helping me perfect this Team from rates, advice and battling. Special Thanks.

@ LGY
No problem, your Raikou is one of the centre-piece sweepers and I, unlike the masses that claw for your Raikou got it early and fairly cheap to boot.

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
If no one else has any other comments, I'm moving this to the Warstory Archive.

Very nicely done Train Man.
Posting here so I will be the last guy posting before this gets moved. If it has my name on it, I definitely do not want to be not the last guy posting

Once again, this warstory is very nicely done.

Although using the actual HP and not % has more of a Wi-Fi feel to it, I would have preffered percentages, as it's easier to tell how much damage is left and such. I mean, seeing that Snorlax has like 123 damage or something means nothing, but seeing that Snorlax is at like 20% is understandable.

Good warstory, btw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)