Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevenant Forest, CMT a Female Koffing and Random Gendered Mudkip and Tepig

COB, CMT (lol that rhymes) for a Female Elgyem, male random gendered Roselia, male Zorua and male Scraggy

Oh and a spitback trade is fine by me ;)
Would my perfect mudkip and Tepig be ok for your rayquaza, and my spitback Female Koffing for a spitback Female Trapinch be ok :3

I'm interested in getting a Bold 5IV Rotom from COB

I can offer 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Technician Scyther or 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance. Also have a few other things if youre looking for anything in particular!

I'm interested in getting a Bold 5IV Rotom from COB

I can offer 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Technician Scyther or 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Charmander with Dragon Dance. Also have a few other things if youre looking for anything in particular!
What are the other things? :3 Sorry, I just finished updating ;__;

Trevenant Forest, CMT a Female Koffing and Random Gendered Mudkip and Tepig

COB, CMT (lol that rhymes) for a Female Elgyem, male random gendered Roselia, male Zorua and male Scraggy

Oh and a spitback trade is fine by me ;)
Spitback would be the best because I've spent yesterday, and today countless hours of getting a fucking Lapras w. DD and the only thing it was missing the HP IV but only the males got it -_- But, in the Brightside I did finally got it... Enough about me, um, I would love the Petilil [Own Tempo], and the Chinchou [Volt Absorb] :3

Would my perfect mudkip and Tepig be ok for your rayquaza, and my spitback Female Koffing for a spitback Female Trapinch be ok :3
Yep, fine by me, let me know when you are online :)

Spitback would be the best because I've spent yesterday, and today countless hours of getting a fucking Lapras w. DD and the only thing it was missing the HP IV but only the males got it -_- But, in the Brightside I did finally got it... Enough about me, um, I would love the Petilil [Own Tempo], and the Chinchou [Volt Absorb] :3
I feel your pain, I've spent the last 2 days breeding a regular-old-female skorupi, and I was trolled who knows how many crappy females, I literally got 2 shinies trying to get it (AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN COMPETITIVE D;!!!!!! ). Hate when RNG does that. Anyway, so I assume those 2 Pentaperfects for your spitbacks, I'll PM you when they are ready :)

I feel your pain, I've spent the last 2 days breeding a regular-old-female skorupi, and I was trolled who knows how many crappy females, I literally got 2 shinies trying to get it (AND THEY WEREN'T EVEN COMPETITIVE D;!!!!!! ). Hate when RNG does that. Anyway, so I assume those 2 Pentaperfects for your spitbacks, I'll PM you when they are ready :)
Ok, I'll let you know when they are ready. It might be awhile because I have some other orders to complete :3

I mean like if you want it like then sure xD I thought both of us were trading spitback for spitback, anyways make sure they're female :3

Hello trev! And hello clutches! Looking for a loveball catch that I'm hoping shouldn't be to hard, looking for a miltank I don't need any egg moves or anything but if you could get me a careful or sassy one (I think sassy is +spD -speed right? Lol) that would be awesome :)

Hello trev! And hello clutches! Looking for a loveball catch that I'm hoping shouldn't be to hard, looking for a miltank I don't need any egg moves or anything but if you could get me a careful or sassy one (I think sassy is +spD -speed right? Lol) that would be awesome :)
I actually have a Loveball Milktank but I guess my buddy Trev handle this one :)

No, you go ahead. I would have to breed it from scratch while flarg just gave you a good one to breed :3

Edit: also, I won't have my 3DS available for the foreseeable future :(
oh no that sucks!

I actually have a Loveball Milktank but I guess my buddy Trev handle this one :)
well in that case would you be willing to breed me up a quickie? Lol IVs and egg moves are unimportant, but I'm really looking at either careful or mayyybe impish if it is by chance easier for you :3

bold will be totally fine ^^ I have a few 5ivs egg move mons I can get for you including premier ball absol, heavy ball phanphy, nest ball HA keckleon also have some close to perfect but not quite perfect shinies in nice balls xD

bold will be totally fine ^^ I have a few 5ivs egg move mons I can get for you including premier ball absol, heavy ball phanphy, nest ball HA keckleon also have some close to perfect but not quite perfect shinies in nice balls xD
I will getyou a 5IV Careful Miltank because I thiught it was bold xD but yeah thanks Flar and what shinies? :3 Just checking ^~^

Yeah that xD I got mixed up
lol careful is perfect ^^ and I just realized I was having some success cloning last night, if you'd like a shiny careful prankster sableye w/ recover? It is lvl 59 but 31/31/31/x/31/31 but let me know whatever I can do for ya :D

and the imperfect shinies are an HP fire bulbasaur nestball female HA w/ EMs... But something like 14def and a shiny pinsir w/ ems in a net ball but something like 20 spD if interested I can use a iv checker for specifics xD but sableye is basically flawless and KB (imperfects are also KB :P)

as for regular pokes I also have many matching ball guys I've been meaning to start up but keep getting sidetracked but am happy to get going for you like ultra ball tynamo, luxury nincada :)

oh also looking thru I do have a shiny luxury ball brave aegislash w/ ems

is there anything in X that you're wanting in specific? I'm happy to help ^^

-edit- noticed you were looking for rng'd tutor pokes lol I have impish or calm shiny eevees w/ yawn, wish, echoed voice, and heal bell ^^

Last edited:
as for regular pokes I also have many matching ball guys I've been meaning to start up but keep getting sidetracked but am happy to get going for you like ultra ball tynamo, luxury nincada :)

oh also looking thru I do have a shiny luxury ball brave aegislash w/ ems

is there anything in X that you're wanting in specific? I'm happy to help ^^

-edit- noticed you were looking for rng'd tutor pokes lol I have impish or calm shiny eevees w/ yawn, wish, echoed voice, and heal bell ^^
:3 I'll think about it ^~^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)