Gen 3 Trying to perfect a ddtar team (RMT)

I was merely pointing out that his team would work better with some supporting pokemon along his sweepers. A tropical scenario is that you attack, they wall, you switch, spikes takes your 25%.
Umm, he doesnt? And lol @ bold, i think you mean typical

And you also phail reading comprehension, i said SNORLAX has spikes set up on it, where as he can PLAY to not allow this. Snorlax's first move should ALWAYS be fire blast to test for skarm as well. Skarm can spike if it comes in on anything other than a fire blast, but thats where the player skill comes in. So, no i was NOT contradicting myself.

My lead Zapdos does, and it's been outsped by others once in a while.
El.Oh.El.

I dont know why you are getting butthurt angry and attacking me. Again, was just giving out advice to lolcat. But just incase you get butthurt again...

And you also phail reading comprehension, i said SNORLAX has spikes set up on it, where as he can PLAY to not allow this. Snorlax's first move should ALWAYS be fire blast to test for skarm as well. Skarm can spike if it comes in on anything other than a fire blast, but thats where the player skill comes in. So, no i was NOT contradicting myself.
If you say it that way, cant the opposing player send out zapdos to pressure snorlax's fireblast?, or even set up light screen to aid skarm.

Having a rapidspinner or not is totally based on the player's preference. Why you are making a big fuss over it, I dont know.

I tried using the team with Suicune and Salamence and i just seem to win more with it. I guess the team is more aggressive, I mean Choice Band Salamence and STalkCune versus Zapdos and Flygon. So I've switched back to that version of the team:

Boomlax (or counter depending on the server)
Gengar
CMJirachi
Crocune
CBSala
DDTAR

The team is as offensive as it can get while every single member on the team can still work together to wall most threats.

Hardest thing for me to overcome are other crocunes. Even with the Zapdos version of the team other Suicunes still found a way to set up and sweep me.

Is there anything else i can do to this team while still keeping the very agressive-but-still-defensive mentality?

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sleep Talking Suicune can fend off Swampert, especially with the Reflect support set up by Jirachi.

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Doesn't matter if it does. Suicune pretty much tanks anything that Swampert has, therefore "countering" it. I didn't say Suicune had to set up.

meh, i don't like it when people say i have a swampert weak. I mean yea he does 'counter' a lot of things but he can't really hurt anything. All i have to do is switch in on a quake which is super easy with gengar and burn him and hes over. Or i can just cune/counter lax or something. I'm still more scared of Suicune, thought about using regice with psych up but not sure. Nobody has any ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)