Turnabout Engine: Chapter 2 (Day) - Delayed until further notice

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
You are quite right, *peers out of the window* the day appears to be coming close to an end, scarily close. I must admit that this day has gone much faster than I thought, and voting No Lynch is in fact the logical thing to do.

Well done good fellow.

Sorry I'm l-late... I must have overslept... For 2 days...

I investigated the train attendent's body and I noticed he had the same emblem on him as Acklow did! Un-Unfortunately this doesn't really help much b-by itself...

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Speaking from a strategic POV isn't it best for us to group up for the night. Sure, one of us would very likely be paired with the killer, but the alternative is possibly all of us dying anyway. We keep an eye on each other, and limit the killers options?

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
From a strategic POV being active would definitely be appreciated. I will update as soon as everyone itg posts at leasts once following this post. :)

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Seeing as Acklow intends to update when everyone has posted, shall we sort out if we want to do the group up thing, where we plan to go if we group up, or even if people want to group up and see if it affects things come night-time.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I fail to see why grouping up is good, since logically having less people in different rooms give a short-list. If we spread out fairly evenly among each of the rooms then we will at the very least have a shortlist of people the murderer could be, since you are notified who is in which cabin with you at night.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I plan on returning to the dining car from the caboose tonight. Anyone may feel free to accompany me, though I don't particularly need any assistance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)