Ultimate Back Luck Tournament (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ultimate Loser will have to: Shave they're head, lay in a bathtub with nothing but a miniskirt on, pouring Milk over themselves.

WE want pictures, and a sign in the background, saying "SMOGON RULES!"

i know it sounds sick, bu it would be fucking hilarious.

(god, i hope i dont lose)

Now I SERIOUSLY don't want to lose. I mean, don't you think shaving of the head is a little...extreme? I'd rather dress up as a girl in front of a Wal-Mart or McDonalds and just take a picture.

EDIT: I'm totally still in of course

Lord_Marius said:
The Ultimate Loser will have to: Shave they're head, lay in a bathtub with nothing but a miniskirt on, pouring Milk over themselves.

WE want pictures, and a sign in the background, saying "SMOGON RULES!"

i know it sounds sick, bu it would be fucking hilarious.

(god, i hope i dont lose)
I second this.

Can we know what we have to do before we sign up, because for some reason or another there is no way i will do some stuff ._.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Yeah just waiting for suggestions, from what I see, dressing up and/or shaving your head is the best yet. The milk thing is gay really.

Edit: We have 20 people, I didn't add some people who had like 5 posts. If you think i missed a 'regular' please tell me. Still hoping for like 12 more.

i take it i am out. five posts. even after that brilliant suggestions whih i got seconded. and the milk thing being really gay. yeah. so what...?

you wanted something good, i came up with something, got someone to agree and now its like... "oh sorry, you cant cause we are afraid you'll back out, and your suggestion is gay." lovely,

WElcome to Smogon,

WE hope you'll enjoy your stay,

PS: Your gay.

I like it here,

I really do...

*cough*

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lord_Marius said:
i take it i am out. five posts. even after that brilliant suggestions whih i got seconded. and the milk thing being really gay. yeah. so what...?

you wanted something good, i came up with something, got someone to agree and now its like... "oh sorry, you cant cause we are afraid you'll back out, and your suggestion is gay." lovely,

WElcome to Smogon,

WE hope you'll enjoy your stay,

PS: Your gay.

I like it here,

I really do...

*cough*
I never really called you day. I said the suggestion is that because if people aren't willing to shave thier heads I don't expect them to do that. You may be really nice and all that, but you are new and if you do win ('lose' lol) there is no guarantee that you will do it. Don't take it personally, this is just a one-of-a-kind tournament. You can participate normally in the others. Kudos to you for being like the only one to come up with anything though!

Anomalous said:
I never really called you day. I said the suggestion is that because if people aren't willing to shave thier heads I don't expect them to do that. You may be really nice and all that, but you are new and if you do win ('lose' lol) there is no guarantee that you will do it. Don't take it personally, this is just a one-of-a-kind tournament. You can participate normally in the others. Kudos to you for being like the only one to come up with anything though!
lol, cheers,

and i would like to participate. and yes, your just doing your job, maybe i can gets ome decent posts up and try again... maybe not...

and no, i wouldnt back out. you know that, i know that, and so does everyone else here.

anyway, thanks for the clarification

Shiv

mostly harmless
no problem, if we dont get 32 anytime soon, ill get you in as you seem like a good sort :) Still waiting for a cool suggestion that people will be willing to do!

I think dressing up as a girl is good enough. Harsh enough that you don't want it to happen, but easy enough that people don't abstain from doing it.

Embarassing custom title and/or avatar, shaving both legs (with wax maybe).
Also, in. I think I am regular enough!

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Siphai said:
I think dressing up as a girl is good enough. Harsh enough that you don't want it to happen, but easy enough that people don't abstain from doing it.
what would happen if akuchi loses

I'd still like in, I beg you to reconsider >_>

And, IMO, dressing up like a girl is too easy. If that's it, then I think the picture taken should have to be in front of a public building (like someone suggested, McDonalds or Wal*Mart).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)