Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I have been asked to extend the deadline for another 24 hours. I will be doing so.

As such, the deadline is now Sunday 29th 11:50pm CST!!!

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
As dawn approaches, the two warring nations find themselves in opposition on the battlefield. Vultures caw in the skies above, clearly they saw that the masses were lurking in the Great Chasm. To what extent shall the two nations fight?

Only time will tell.

However, a loud voice speaks out amidst the cawing of the vultures:

Ain't shady baby
I'm hot like the prodigal son
Pick a petal, eeny meeny miny mo
And flower, you're the chosen one

Well your left hand's free
And your right's in grip
With another left hand
Watch his right hand slip
Towards his gun
Oh no

I tackle, we tussle
And oh my days we're rolling
My right hand's gripped on his
Colt single action army
Oh no

Well your left hand's free
And your right's in grip
With another left hand
Watch his right hand slip
Towards his gun
Oh no

N-E-O OMG
Gee whiz, girl, you're the one for me
Though your man is bigger than I am
All oh my days he disagrees
Oh no
(Speak easy)

Well, my left hand's free
Oh no

Ain't shady baby
I'm hot like the prodigal son
Pick a petal, eeny meeny miny mo
And flower, you're the chosen one

Well, your left hand's free
Oh no

You all ponder what that means.

Assume that if you did not receive a result that outright said that your action was prevented or something like that, then your action is successful.

IT IS NOW DAY 1. DAY 1 ENDS ON MAY 31st, 11:50PM CST.

Ok so now that the old 72 hour night 0 has passed let's spice things up a bit.

If Twin wants to lead he should go ahead and claim and start attempting to prove himself.

If he doesn't want to do this or isn't trustworthy and you do, you should probably be aware of what a good role for leading is. A leader is:

-Expendable. You are the mouthpeice for powerful info roles, not powerful info roles. You will be protected, but it is very likely that a strong enough role can be Hooked (roleblocked) by the mafia if it goes public. This doesn't help us.

-Provable. Does your action target someone and give them a result n0 so they can vouch for you? Does your role affect someone in a way that's unique, indistinguishable from other effects, and often village oriented? Can you track or watch people and tell them who they targeted so they can vouch for you?

Don't be afraid. As you clean more people you will have lots of help even if you are new. Let's see what twin has to say first.

Does an axe user really make sense as an SG?

Claim if you want. This is borderline. I've read games where villages get moled over about this level of info.

If he falseclaimed that he got inspected he is doomed to die because eventually the real inspector will find people they trust. If he still gets all the info as mafia that's probably still really bad for us though.

I would say stick to rolename claims but those aren't exactly safe. Just do what you feel comfortable with.

I still don't think we should trust him, guys. I mean, unless said Archer-Inspector comes out and claims their role and says they cleared Thetwinmasters, we should still have our doubts.

Anyway, maybe anyone who was role-blocked last night should speak up, that way we know if we have role-blockers in this game.

I still don't think we should trust him, guys. I mean, unless said Archer-Inspector comes out and claims their role and says they cleared Thetwinmasters, we should still have our doubts.

Anyway, maybe anyone who was role-blocked last night should speak up, that way we know if we have role-blockers in this game.
Archer coming forward is always bad here.

Eh, screw secrecy. I am ANANKOS, the wolf/secret faction recruiter. I cannot be harmed until D3, and then I cannot be killed until everyone I have recruited dies. If you wish to be a part of the winning faction, please contact me with your full details - I want to know what I'm recruiting, please.

Eh, screw secrecy. I am ANANKOS, the wolf/secret faction recruiter. I cannot be harmed until D3, and then I cannot be killed until everyone I have recruited dies. If you wish to be a part of the winning faction, please contact me with your full details - I want to know what I'm recruiting, please.
In light of this, a village leader is incredibly unwise until this threat is defeated. Please do no claim to anyone, we will scumhunt the old fashioned way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)