Mafia vs Village Underground Mafia 2.0 - VALLA WINS!

Vote Apollo Plus

We're playing like it's NOC, let's act like it. I don't like the pressure for the archer to claim here.

Even if AG is embellishing he almost certainly is able to recruit people in some capacity. Each person should privately contact the people they trust most and talk about the game without claiming stuff. If you need help deciding night actions and want advice, you can come to me or twin (whoever you trust more) and talk things out revealing whatever you're comfortable with (does your action harm/protect/inform etc)

This vote will move off if we get hard evidence (unlikely D1 even with leader) or as better tells crop up during discussion.

First off, I wasn't pressuring, or at least, I wasn't trying to pressure anyone, I was suggesting. I was saying that because if Thetwinmasters is indeed what he said he was, then he'd be able to protect the one who claimed. And besides, that would be two confirmed non-mafia roles, and protector roles could protect those two.

Second, I'm not sure why you voted for me besides the fact that I was "pressuring" the Archer to come out. I was just saying that Thetwinmasters's role still isn't confirmed. I'm trying to be as helpful as possible.

Also, why would we trust anyone at this point? Nobody's been confirmed Hoshido, nobody's been confirmed Nohr, and if there is a third faction (I realise AG was faking, but for all we know, there could be a third faction), nobody's been confirmed there either. Obviously, we're all trying to get in contact with our teams, but we don't know anything for sure yet.

Sorry if any of this sounds angry or resentful, but it just was a bit of a surprise to be voted against, and find out AG was fake claiming.

First off, I wasn't pressuring, or at least, I wasn't trying to pressure anyone, I was suggesting. I was saying that because if Thetwinmasters is indeed what he said he was, then he'd be able to protect the one who claimed. And besides, that would be two confirmed non-mafia roles, and protector roles could protect those two.

Second, I'm not sure why you voted for me besides the fact that I was "pressuring" the Archer to come out. I was just saying that Thetwinmasters's role still isn't confirmed. I'm trying to be as helpful as possible.

Also, why would we trust anyone at this point? Nobody's been confirmed Hoshido, nobody's been confirmed Nohr, and if there is a third faction (I realise AG was faking, but for all we know, there could be a third faction), nobody's been confirmed there either. Obviously, we're all trying to get in contact with our teams, but we don't know anything for sure yet.

Sorry if any of this sounds angry or resentful, but it just was a bit of a surprise to be voted against, and find out AG was fake claiming.
No info means thin tells are all I needed to randvote there. We shouldn't no lynch day 1 because it's only one damage, we have a lot of time left, and reactions to votes are important for gaining evidence. If no one comes forward with something pertinent today I'll keep voting people tomorrow.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Alright we're halfway into Day 1. You have 24 hours remaining.

Just so you all are aware, since it is only Day 1, WHOEVER IS VOTED FOR THE LYNCH THIS DAY WILL RECEIVE ONE POINT IN DAMAGE TO THEIR BASE HP. I'm just reiterating rules here! Day 2=2 Damage, Day 3=3 Damage, and Day 4 onwards=4 Damage in case you forgot.

Carry on~~

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
The two armies stand still. Not a whisper amongst the soldiers is heard.

It seems that both armies decided that it was not worth going to war just yet. Perhaps they were preparing for the inevitable storm to come in the hours of the night.

NOBODY WAS LYNCHED.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. NIGHT 1 MARKS THE BEGINNING OF NIGHT CYCLES WHERE DAMAGING ABILITIES CAN BE USED. NIGHT 1 ENDS ON THURSDAY June 2nd 11:50pm CST. PLEASE GET YOUR ACTIONS IN BY THEN.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)