Underground Mafia - GAME END

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Cycle 1

Please listen to this as you read this update.
[youtube]d58sfK8DgM8[/youtube]

The bustling streets. The sound of traffic. Shibuya is becoming active again.
Let's look at how things are going at this time:
A lynch on Spiffy is brought up by Daenym.
UllarWarlord claims to be able to lynch everyone.
Ditto asks everyone what their favorite pizza topping is. Quite a few people respond, most notably Steven Snype, who asks Ditto what his favorite sexual position is. Ditto curtly responds, "I like the cowgirl position."
Upon hearing this, zorbees becomes as still as a statue, unable to say anything in response.
Sir, a valiant but utterly clueless man decides that the world truly ended for him before it ended with him. Thus, Engineer Pikachu steps into his place, only to get shot at by angry looks.
And it looks like MK Ultra is raging because he didn't get any presents for Christmas.
The only question that remains, is will this thread derail into a 4m thread or will it utterly fail due to inactivity? The way you answer this is important to your survival in Shibuya!!

It is now effectively Cycle 1! Cycle 1 ends in 72 Hours (on Monday the 30th)!

Acklow

It was a day just like any other.

I had grabbed a box of tissues, a bottle of lotion, and my favorite reading material: the 2011 Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. I was preparing for a solid hour of entertainment.

But there WAS something different about this day: I had forgotten to lock my bedroom door.

My mother, a wonderful creature, came to my room to offer me a divine meal of ham sandwiches for lunch. Upon arriving at my door, she became quite puzzled by my moans of ecstasy and inquired about the nature of my activities. When I was unable to provide an answer, she opened the door and crossed the threshold of my bedroom.

What she saw shocked and astonished her. My beautiful, massive phallus was hanging out the front of my trousers, and a Kleenex was hanging limp in my right hand, which glistened with lotion. The trash can I had placed in front of me was filled to the brim with semen.

My mother, a devoutly religious woman, threw the trash can out my bedroom window, shoved the Kleenex down my throat, and shoved my wonderful phallus into the disk drive of my computer.

This is why I was offline for the week.

Quoted for reference. Walrein will rue the day he posted this.

Acklow

I'm really sorry Acklow, but this game is a bit too experimental for me. COuld you sub me out? Again, very sorry.
Yet another person to want to sub out...
>.> (don't mind me, I'm not sad whatsoever)

Anyways, in place of Chomz, the person subbing in will be Walrein.

Acklow

[3:28pm]Acklow: you want to sub out?
[3:28pm] Acklow: !!
[3:28pm] Acklow: o.O
[3:28pm] zorbees: yeah acklow
[3:28pm] Acklow: nnooooooooooooooooo
[3:28pm] Acklow: nooooooooooo
[3:28pm] zorbees: i am very sad
[3:28pm] Acklow: noooooooooooooo
[3:28pm] HD_AFK: this game confounds zorbees's little mind
[3:28pm] Acklow: noooooooooooooo
imperfectluck has subbed in for zorbees.

*sobs*

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
SRS BZNS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Acklow said:
Dear Walrein,
You are a Jelly Neocoustic.
Your Base HP is <snip>.

Let this jelly violate your space, and that obscene tentacle may start violating your HP!

Pins:
<snippety>

You are allied with the Noise. You win if you eliminate the Taboo Noise along with Joshua.
Noise claim to me so that we don't lose.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)