Underrated pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which pokemon are, in your opinion, underrated and are better than what most players think they are?
First of all, Girafarig IMO is one of the most underrated pokemon ever. It has a decent movepool and an excellent typing. Second is Wailord, it's defenses may be a bit low but with HP so high it more than makes up to it. Other underarted pokemon for me would be Sableye, which is so so useful anywhere Spiritomb is banned, and Glalie, a very useful Ice-type in UU.

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
which is so so useful anywhere Spiritomb is banned
who do you exactly play pokemon with...?

To contribute, it's not an uderrated pokemon, but Shaymin has alot of potential.

I believe an underrated pokemon would have to be Relicanth as he has high defense to take hits, Amnesia to boost his weak special defense unless you choose Sandstorm to boost it, and an ability to have a pretty powerful Double Edge attack and no recoil damage is a plus. Another underrated pokemon would have to be Lumineon, I have seen no use of this whatsoever so no one really knows its' true potential.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Alakazam and Aerodactyl.

The first one, Alakazam, has much potential to sweep. The Life Orb sweeper with Charge Beam / Psychic / Focus Blast / Shadow Ball devastates most of its path. The funny thing is that Focus Blast, after a +1 boost, can 2HKO Calm Blisseys; something that isn't seen often by other Pokemon. Too bad he isn't immune to Thunder Wave but if Blissey's around 60% health she's doomed.

Aerodactyl is another. It works similair to Deoxys-S in OU but it trades for a more physical route with Fire Blast as it's "wall-breaking" move. It unfortunately doesn't get through extremely bulky Pokemon but it can shut down teams if saved until the late-game. Main Pokemon he can't get through well: Celebi, Hippowdon, Donphan, Bronzong, and Cresselia for the most part (there's more probably but I'm not going into huge detail).

I was about to make this post, but got screwed by the threat of being banned by flood.

Well, i think Crawdaunt is underrated.
Scizor is also (now with Bullet punch it wont be anymore), but not as much as Crawdaunt is.
Gallade is probably the least used OU, but have a LOT of potential IMO.
Tentacruel is also underrated IMO, because its a good Special Sponge, can absorb TSpikes, spread them, Knock Off AND rapd spin, but i dont see much of them.

You may say: "Lol, OU pokemon underrated?" Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)