Underused Showdown Tournament: January - Tour #6 Won by trevor ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, signups have hit 32 and are now closed.

OP will be updated with who is in this weeks tour no later than Tuesday Evening (September 30th).

Signups for 'Week 2' tour begin on October 1st

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for participating everyone.

Week 1
  • Winner: Living Proof
  • Runner Up: trevor elliot
  • Semi-finalists: (1) smelliott (2) TheSwagger (3) Noriya (4) BR1GHTLIGHTS
Week 2 Tournament will commence TBA on October 8th. Good luck :]

If you want to Sign up, simply type "in" with a UUST ALT (example: UUST King UU) PS! name to get one of the 32 slots for this week. Remember, winner gets Voice (+) in the Underused Room on PS! You cannot play this tournament if you're already Voice or higher in the Underused Room.

*Update --- Tours will happen in Underused Room, using www.challonge.com

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
Woah, the tourney happened already??? Is it going to be finished the same day everytime? I thought this was going to be like a weeklong tourney..
If you read the post carefully, it clearly states that each week is a 32 man tournament, starting at a specific time on a specific date in the Underused room. I'm not sure where the error is possible unless you didn't carefully read.

If you read the post carefully, it clearly states that each week is a 32 man tournament, starting at a specific time on a specific date in the Underused room. I'm not sure where the error is possible unless you didn't carefully read.
Where does it say its a 1 day tourney held once a week? The underused room portion was an update and not in the original post, which can be seen now.
I didnt see the time either, so if you could link it to the post that would be nice

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
Where does it say its a 1 day tourney held once a week? The underused room portion was an update and not in the original post, which can be seen now.
I didnt see the time either, so if you could link it to the post that would be nice
At this point, you already understand the format, and that understanding will be regulated after 1-2 tournaments. Now you know.

At this point, you already understand the format, and that understanding will be regulated after 1-2 tournaments. Now you know.
Thats fair. For my curiousity, how many people actually battled in the first tourney? Was it only me who missed it?

Also, what time was it held on Wednesday? Will that be the consistent time going forward?

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Thats fair. For my curiousity, how many people actually battled in the first tourney? Was it only me who missed it?

Also, what time was it held on Wednesday? Will that be the consistent time going forward?
There was only a handful of people who battled. It was at about 5 pm iirc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)