Update to Client Version 1.0.21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are more features, most notable is the suggest draw option so when you don't need to lose ranking when you have to leave or when you feel bad about a haxy game you can offer draw. Overall this will affect a minority, but still, it appears like it will be a simple enough update and appreciated by almost everyone to just have the option.

EDIT: Saw a different thread that said that it was apparently buggy. Well, you can get someone from the main Pokemon Online server to fix most of the bugs if there are any, and it didn't seem like there were any bugs from the Skarmbliss Server now other than maybe how the Mafia Channel was messed up, but that isn't on Smogon's PO server so I do not know what problems there might be, and if there are any you can get someone to fix it quite easily.

The server has been very stable since I've gone back to 1.0.20, and to be honest, I don't really want to screw with that. The last two times I've tried upgrading the 1.0.21, the server has started crashing regularly. I don't care what features 1.0.21 has, a non-crashing server is more important.
Human said:
Saw a different thread that said that it was apparently buggy. Well, you can get someone from the main Pokemon Online server to fix most of the bugs if there are any, and it didn't seem like there were any bugs from the Skarmbliss Server now other than maybe how the Mafia Channel was messed up, but that isn't on Smogon's PO server so I do not know what problems there might be, and if there are any you can get someone to fix it quite easily.
The crashes are proportional to users online. The SkarmBliss server is nowhere near as populous as the SU server, and so must not experience the errors that we did when we were on 1.0.21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)