Nature: Modest
Evs: Speed 252
Moves:
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Swords Dance

Roles of these pokemon:
aerodactyl is a counter to a salamence or garchomp, especially salamence and dragonite knowing ice fang and stone edge. it can also counter a ghost or psychic type with crunch.

electivire is flat out offensive, knocking out fire types, flying types, water types, normal types, dragon types, poison types, grass types, and electric types. it is strong against 8 types! that is very, very helpful.

weavile is a counter to a dragon or flying type with avalanche. and it has focus sash so it won't die in one hit. plus, i can kill a lucario, using swords dance first because of weavile's speed, then brick break and bye bye lucario.

salamence is a threat and an attacker with 322 att. this thing can take fire types with flamethrower OR stone edge, dragon claw vs dragon types, and earthquake vs well, many types, all the types that are weak to ground....

porygon - z is a counter and attacker. it has 318 sp. att, and all of it's moves are sp. based attacks. dark pulse vs ghost and psychic types, tri attack to burn, paralyze, or freeze opponents, ice beam against dragon and flying types, and discharge vs flying types.

garchomp is a threat with it's moves. i couldn't get it to be TOO speedy though, it has 278 speed, but that's still pretty good. it can sword dance to raise att, earthquake for many reasons, and stone edge vs salamence/dragonite, and dragon claw vs dragon types.

Either a troll, or a blue harvest alt account....

Anyway if for some reason you are neither... you need to use the analysis pages since you ev spreads and natures are way off.

Also you need to post the roles of each pokemon, no matter how obvious... it is part of the rules. Dont question it, just do it.

my natures are not off, i checked my pokemon's summaries, and they all have the natures they have. and oh shoot, uh, i forgot the roles, uh, i gotta edit.

By off I meant they are bad natues... for example weaville should be Jolly, not bashful.... Your garchomp has no special attacks and should not be using a special boosting nature.

And you ev spreads are bad. You dont use all of them or you put 100 into each stat which makes for a bad competitive team.

Search your pokemon here and fix them... http://www.smogon.com/

otherwise I will alert a mod since it will be clear you are a troll.

So if this is a wifi team then it fails... you will need to start from scratch.

Anyway ev training is easy... just use the analysis

You need to use the analysis natures as well.

i know how to ev train, and i do my own evs. i don't have wi-fi =/, although if i did i would love to face some trainers here. and if i get a new party, it would take me about 2 weeks to get a completely new party to lvl 100, so not too long.

So where are you playing? If not wifi then it must be shoddy.

Also dont do your own EV's...

You have to use better natures though and use the analysis

I reccommend you seperate the roles so that its easier to read and so that the thread has less chance of gettin locked.

i cant tell if hes serious or not.
either way, generic post about using better natures/ev spread.

im too lazy to write what other people have said, so too make this personal, i recommend listening to everyone in this thread, cuz theyre prolly at least 5 times better players than you. especially if you use this team against them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)