UU Mini-tournament #5: Sand Stream [Won by Ernesto]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
lost vs papai noel - used a shit team R1 and got haxed out the wazoo R2 it was quite amusing

OK, I couldn't get a reply from Lolcat and the last thing he said was that I should take the activity win (he probably has issues to address to IRL, otherwise a coin-flip would've been the best thing to do since we just had problems to schedule the match for a good time for both of us).

So I don't know, I suppose I should claim the activity win, though I would've liked to actually battle for it :\

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Because it seems like several of the pairs are at least making an effort, I'll wait to close this round until this evening because this is "for fun" kind of thing, and activity wins are no fun :[

Ace Emerald

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Round 2

TPO3 vs kd24
Ernesto vs H-C
.Robert vs Metal Sonic
Ace Emerald vs papai noel
DestinyUnknown vs Organization Member XIV
exotic vs Dr. Ciel

Lets not wait forever this time, please. Tentative deadline in 4 days, Jan 16th, but as I said I don't want to give out activity wins/coin flips.

Chansey is banned for this round, due to its impending ban in the tier.

Confirming. Three good games, minimum hax to make them better.

First game was hail v. sand, I can tell you that the mere presence of Sand Stoutland is enough to keep everyone on their toes, lol. I ended up winning because Aboma is a bit easier to keep alive, otherwise I would've been swept.

TPO3

Never practice; Always perform.
KD has yet to respond to my repetitive (and annoying) heckling on IRC.

Ace Emerald

.Robert advanced over Metal Sonic because of activity post. All other matches done!

Round 3

kd24 vs exotic
papai noel vs DestinyUnknown
.Robert vs Ernesto

3 matches, lets do this! Tentative deadline in 4 days, Jan 21st. Only three matches, so it shouldn't be bad.

won the first game. we are going to do the rest tomorrow.

edit:

lost 2-1. pokemon happened in all three matches.

I don't even know what to say. First match I critted him though he ended up winning due to a stupid move I made, second match I connected two Blizzards without Hail KOing two of his pokes (one being Hippopotas), and in the third match I got an early bird wake-up from Snorlax and his LO Roserade got parahaxed against my Aboma (to be fair, that's what T-Wave is for, but he'd predicted my move).

Though I reckon one never outplayed the other, this was just bs and even if I could end up winning, that still doesn't take away the fact that I had a lot of luck—the only stuff he critted was my Slowking against a +1 Kingdra I was trying to Outrage stall and my -2 Hera against his Scarf Flygon, so it wasn't really a good round.

I liked our first game though, since even though I critted you I shouldn't have attacked because setting up SR won me the match by winning the weather war, so I'll try to keep that in my mind so I can sleep better.

I'm extremely sorry, maybe the gentlemanly thing for me to do would've been forfeiting, but that isn't really fair either, since we'll never really know how the matches could've ended

Ace Emerald

I'll give another 24-48 hours, because really its 2 matches guys, they should be done @.@ As of this post, I see vm from exotic to kd24 and papai noel to DestinyUnknown without reciprocation, so if it comes to an activity win, exotic and papai noel are slated to win. Please don't force this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)