UU RMT- currently at top 4 on the leaderboard (1625)

Meh, I don't see where that's seriously helping him, especially without Substitute. Anything I can think of would take more damage from one of the 3 attacks I listed.

Why is Altaria considered a threat when you have Ice Punch Azumarill? I think you have it covered, stick with VW, it's so useful for offense.

I would assume that he considers Altaria a threat because, while he has one Pokemon which can deal with it, in exchange it blatantly walls half his team (2/3 if you count Registeel).

I would assume that he considers Altaria a threat because, while he has one Pokemon which can deal with it, in exchange it blatantly walls half his team (2/3 if you count Registeel).
Not to mention he will have to keep taking residual damage because his team only has one predictable answer to it, so it can just force stuff out over and over.

Reverb

World's nicest narcissist
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey Meowth it's BayBayBay, I hate this team lol since today I had to play you like 4 times in a row my rating suffered :( oh well, I like the team a lot, up before this I thought Ambipom sucked

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Thanks all of you for rating the team.

I'm currently testing out Agility Blaziken on the team. It still breaks walls, and can also sweep in the event Mismagius is dead/ineffective.

I haven't met any Moltres OR Magneton yet, thank god for that.

Guys, I was 1st yesterday on the leaderboard.What I did was to change Venusaur with Roserade and put Double Hit on Ambipom.Still , that doesn't eliminate the threat of AltariaSlowbro. I still need help :)

Darn it , the screenshot is too small to actually see my name.:'(

I'm having too many problems with Torterra, it OHKOs my whole team.Any suggestions??
Venusaur with hp ice would help you with that as it could survive any of Torterra's attacks. Try the one WJC suggested as it also happens to be a mother for teams with Slowbro and Altaria to play around.(I would know, lol)

dude think about it; regirock is hit harder by an energy ball anyway and steelix only takes 15 more power from hp ground while all fire types are hit only by 5 more power since sludge bomb with stab=135 and SE hp ground=140 BUT you miss out on hurting the ever common moltres which this team isnt particularly strong against. meanwhile with hp ground you can barely hurt roserade whereas with sludge bomb you hit it with a stab 90 base neutral attack.

... But roserade IS PART POISON, AND ISN'T HURT BY SLUDGE BOMB AT ALL.

No, Roserade is part Poison, so it takes neutral damage. It would have to be part Steel in order to not be hurt at all. Sludge Bomb has higher base power than Hidden Power and it gets STAB; its effective base power after applying STAB is 135. Hidden Power Ground on Venusaur is a mere 70 base power. Both are hitting Roserade neutral, but Sludge Bomb hits almost twice as hard.

Why not Tangrowth guys? It walls Kabutops , Regirocks and Steelix big time.Also owns stall with STAB Power Whip and Rock Slide , stops Torterra for breakfast. What do you think about that:

Tangrowth (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Sleep Powder
- Rock Slide
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Tell me please ;P. And I'll test the Venusaur , WJC.And I think that HP-Fire is better on SleepSeedSaur. Just for the coverage. Thanks for rating this and getting me 2 pages in just 1 day. I really appreciate it guys.

Why not Tangrowth guys? It walls Kabutops , Regirocks and Steelix big time.Also owns stall with STAB Power Whip and Rock Slide , stops Torterra for breakfast. What do you think about that:

Tangrowth (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP/4 Atk/252 Def
Impish nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Sleep Powder
- Rock Slide
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Tell me please ;P. And I'll test the Venusaur , WJC.And I think that HP-Fire is better on SleepSeedSaur. Just for the coverage. Thanks for rating this and getting me 2 pages in just 1 day. I really appreciate it guys.
He suggested ditching Leech seed for Eq for coverage so you actually hit more things harder.

I use Tangrowth on one of the stall teams I run, and he is an unsung hero tbh. In my tests, Seed Bomb was better, and that was WITH a reliable recovery. Power whip's accuracy is just too shaky to rely on, but the loss in power is noticable. Im not sure why your sold on Leech seed tbh, I think synth or morning sun could help more, but it is the better team support option I guess.

I wouldn't opt for them , since weather can mess with them and they will be my only rain counters.Seed Bomb can work :). And people just can't notice how good Tangrowth is.

Folgorio

I KickTehAss
is a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Dude dont worry about the weather for synthesis its a VERY reliable recovery move in UU. Also the tangrowth is a brilliant idea. Ive had the pleasure of being ownd by that thing quite a few times lol. Anyway Id use use it especially the leech seed set or at least give him a try. Rain dance teams are scarce ever since the new UU.

Also congrats on reaching #1 on the leaderboard. I still blame espy xD.
Anyway what happened? i logged on today and you were 4th?

I remember facing this team and Blazekin owned me. I think you can be able to deal with Magnetron w/ a Registeel EQ as long as the Magnetron doesn't pack magnet rise and you catch it as it switches in. You can easily take a Toxicroak with Registeel too.

Folgorio : Yeah , hax owned me.I battled a newbe and he haxed me , I lost , and lost like 10 points.W/e.Thanks anyways.

FinnRagetti: Most Magnetons pack Magnet Rise and sub , so I have to outpredict them and T-Wave or EQ/As they Magnet Rise/Sub respectively.
And SubPunch Toxicroak takes down Registeel quite easily.SubPunch is my only problem.I can take on all the other versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)