UU Simple Questions Thread

Nah, you can use other people's teams to be good too. There's no one aspect that makes you good.
Thank you for your fast Reply, I really apprciated it

I also did want to Make a RTM for a Team I use but I didn't come that far on the ladder ( between 1390 - 1430 ). Does that amount of ladder points reach out to
Make a RTM ?

Thank you for your fast Reply, I really apprciated it

I also did want to Make a RTM for a Team I use but I didn't come that far on the ladder ( between 1390 - 1430 ). Does that amount of ladder points reach out to
Make a RTM ?
Well, it's RMT, but laddering isn't your only avenue to make one. Hell, if you have fun with a team but it's struggling you can post it, so long as it's not 6/6 gimmicks and you'll be fine.

Threw

cohiba
This might have been asked already but there's no way i'm sifting through 68 pages to find out. Will we ever start a checks compendium? I hate to mention it but that slightly more inclusive tier above UU has one, and I think it's a good idea and a cool go-to resource for new players and vets alike, although it seems like it would be a pretty arduous process that would require several people's help.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This might have been asked already but there's no way i'm sifting through 68 pages to find out. Will we ever start a checks compendium? I hate to mention it but that slightly more inclusive tier above UU has one, and I think it's a good idea and a cool go-to resource for new players and vets alike, although it seems like it would be a pretty arduous process that would require several people's help.
It'll be ready any day now.

FatCorgi

Banned deucer.
partners for haxorus
Aim for some hazard support to help you sweep. Pokemon like Forrtress, Roserade, Espeon, ect. On top of that, you should consider that Haxorus main focus is breaking, not so much cleaning up. So when you're building the Offensive line of your team, consider adding a pokemon at a high speed tier, M-Aero, M-Bee, Sharpedo, Mons with Priority like Crawdaunt, Infernape / Lucario, ect.

I know that Pearl has build a pretty good sun offense team, but other than this one I never saw any other relevant sun team. It's pretty hard to use in UU.

Kreme

You might be right but you're not correct.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Is SD/Growth Venusaur on Sun Viable at all or is it just a bad idea?
Growth is definitely viable but considering it does a 2x boost to both of your offenses under Sun it's going to be a superior option to SD under Sun about 99% of the time anyhow considering it allows you to benefit from the boost regardless of set (special, physical, mixed).

Is SD/Growth Venusaur on Sun Viable at all or is it just a bad idea?
I found Venusaur somewhat underwhelming; it's nearly useless outside of sun, it has 4MSS, and it's largely impotent against special walls like Blissey. Still, it's definitely viable and is really satisfying to sweep with when it does work. I paired it with memento Whimsicott and explosion Azelf as sun setters with Entei and Mega Houndoom for fire-spam, and rotated out the remaining slot to try different things. I was never really happy with the resulting team, though, and felt like the fire-spam portion of the team was putting in much more work.

Can I use Mega Gyarados in UU now ? i saw that it is listed in the Smogon Strategy Pokedex but it is not listed in the Viablity Ranking Thread yet. That what made me wondering if it can be used or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)