UU Threat List

It's a shame, the thread had so much potential, and people actually put work into their analyses.

From the profile of Dracoyoshi8: Last Activity: Jun 13th, 2011 4:58:25 PM

What gives, OP?

Sorry for the bump but I am sooo tempted to copy and paste this thread to a new thread so I can actually update the threats list on my own thread. I really wantz to do this so this thread will get the information it deserves and the OP wont do it. If any one permits this, then tell me.

Read his user-title, then his location

He's coming back this month apparently, so it won't really be worth it to let someone else take over for the 10 or so days that he'll be gone.

elDino

Deal With It.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Guys, the official UU threatlist is the link in my signature. Please contribute there, not here.

Guys, the official UU threatlist is the link in my signature. Please contribute there, not here.
Could you or someone else copy/paste the existing analyses from this thread into that thread then?

I can't do it because I'm on a Wii at the moment.

Sorry for the bump but I am sooo tempted to copy and paste this thread to a new thread so I can actually update the threats list on my own thread. I really wantz to do this so this thread will get the information it deserves and the OP wont do it. If any one permits this, then tell me.
Well saying want instead of wantz is a start.

I would like to reserve Kingdra

Wait is this thread dead?
And if I were to do an analysis how do you guys do the Hide and show drop down stuff?

@Absol: lol being a grammar nazi isn't the best way to bump a thread, you know -.-

@Saxon: use the hide tags like (HIDE)(/HIDE) (change the normal brackets to square brackets)

Also, Staraptor, Espeon, Vulpix, Kyurem and Wobbuffet should be removed from this list.

Kingdra:Done tell me how you guys think of my first threat analysis!!

Kingdra
Water/Dragon
75 Hp / 95 Atk/ 95 Def / 95 SpA / 95 SpD / 85 Spe
Kingdra was also one of the many pokes falling in usage with each new generation, and has found himself in UU this gen. Just because he is used mainly on rain teams doesn't mean he can't function outside of them. Kingdra's movepool and stats allow him to be one of the most versatile pokes in the UU tier. Kingdra has the stats to go physical, special, or mixed. He also has the wonderful blessing of having the move dragon dance to boost his decent speed and attack to sweep teams. and he has the coverage to do so. Draco Meteor, Surf, Waterfall, Ice Beam are the great moves he has that those facing him should watch out for. Overall, Kingdra is a great versatile threat in UU that can rip major holes in teams.

might wanna add that Kingdra can also use Rain Dance, and while it isn't the best thing for Kingdra it does boost Waterfall/Surf/Hydro Pump, while acting as a pseudo-Agility.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Kingdra did not 'fall in usage with each new generation' as it really went up from 3rd to 4th with the advent of physical dragon stab.

You'll want to mention that empoleon is a full stop to all special sets, and resists both his stabs, in addition to being a decent check to physical sets with roar, although it will take a heavy beating from + 1 stab outrage.

I also think this thread is revived in the 'Articles for BW UU' section - http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3450454

Kingdra is already written up there.

well since its already written in that thread then i guess what i did was pointless ( at least I tried and don't bother putting it on the threatlist at all)

Guess I'll do eelektross seeing as I've got nothing else to do.

Eelektross
Electric
85 Hp /115 Attk /80 Def /105 SP attk /80 SP def /50 Spd

Eelektross is a pokemon introduced in the 5th gen, and was heard of, and then forgotten. But this pokemon has more to offer than it seems. With base 80 defences and base 85 Hp, and a nice 115/105 in attack, it can show itself as a powerful bulky sweeper. With coil, it's mediocre attack gets boosted to new heights. But coil's real potential lies in it's special attacking side. It can run a special set with Flamethrower, Coil, Hidden Power (Ice is the best for coverage), and a delicious STAB base 120 power Thunder. Plus, to boost Eelektrosses defences further, it has access to the ability levitate. That means no weaknesses for him! Despite all of these Pro's, Eelektross does have some cons. First off, he has a pretty shallow movepool. His best physical move is Wild Charge. He has a pitiful base 50 speed, which means pretty much everything is going to outspeed him. Despite this, Eelektross should make quite a splash in the UU metagame as a wall breaker.

If any of my Pokémon are not on the list, please put them on the list. My team is in the top 1% of all teams. Hippowdon-Stoutland-Alakazam-Rhyperior-Clefable-Cobalion

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
idk if I'm allowed to "advertise" like this, but if anyone would like to write a piece for the UU Threatlist update article, here it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)