UU Throughout the Ages Tournament - Round 1 (January 2009)

Should Old (pre-2009) UU be included in the tournament

• Yes, it should be included next round.

Votes: 43 60.6%
  • No, the tournament should continue as is.

Votes: 28 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
If you miss the deadline, you'll get a short extension, just saying. Also, check the OP for info about dropouts.

Activity post, haven't seen my opponent for a while....I've had IRC running for upwards of 18 hours in a day (afk most of the time, to be fair).

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Actually, Heysup, I think your opponent has been searching for you pretty actively. He seems available most of the time.

Dropping out. School and basketball has been taking up to much time, and this being the first time on the internet in 3 days just to post this has been evident of this. Exams coming up, can't play much pokemon except on weekends :(.

idiotfrommars and I will battle sometime tomorrow.

On another note, I don't like this round. I didn't play UU back then, and I accidentally made a team with a shitload of HGSS moves.
I'm making a new team, but I have no idea what's viable and what isn't. It suuuuucks.

edit: I assume this is single elimination?

idiotfrommars and I will battle sometime tomorrow.

On another note, I don't like this round. I didn't play UU back then, and I accidentally made a team with a shitload of HGSS moves.
I'm making a new team, but I have no idea what's viable and what isn't. It suuuuucks.

edit: I assume this is single elimination?
Is it that hard to read the rules?

Rule 11: Single elimination

Can I request a sub? My team was filled with HG/SS move pokemon (I was actually hoping to abuse aggron), and I dont have time to build another team. sorry

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
I failed to beat lonelyness with his own team (LonelyBalance), mainly because of 2 misses for me early game. I needed a crit with Crobat's Brave Bird to win; and I got it, but it left his Poke on 1% HP, gg anyway. Lost 1-0.

Accipender forgot the first time we were meant to battle, and then didn't show for the second time either (maybe we missed each other for that one). Anyway, we may not get our battle done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)