UU Throughout the Ages Tournament- Round 2 (Old UU Detour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i responded to EP and hopefully get this done. but we may need extra time. We both have a team i believe and are both active. So activity post if we can't find each outer today

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lost against Xiang in a gg. I'm happy this metagame doesn't exist anymore because it fucking sucks >.>

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I lost to zdrup15 in a good match. There was a game changing freeze at the end, but it was a fairly good match overall.

Won against SilentVerse. He had some hax on the beginning (not that important) and I had my hax in the end (it won me the game). gg man, you're a good sport

EDIT: Yeah, the freeze on Vileplume won me the game

activity posting, rey either is ignoring my pms or isn't receiving them. Saw on IRC once, but he said something about not having a team.

Lol, i closed the tab after i made that post.... We're hopefully in contact now..

EDIT: Think we'll need an extension as I gotta go to bed and he didn't know that PO doesn't work on this computer.... (even though I said it in a pm awhile ago...)

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Sorry everyone, but stuff came up IRL and I won't be able to post the next round until tomorrow. Deadlines will be pushed out a day because of this.

EDIT: JabbatheGriffin's post was funny. READ IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)