UU Throughout the Ages Tournament- Round 2 (Old UU Detour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok he got on 4 minutes before scheduled time and I'm here one hour late, couldn't get on earlier. He never contacted me for this tourney, until I finally contacted him and he answered. I believe the day I saw something about extensions I contacted him or a day earlier, and we set up for today. To be honest, we've both been inactive, but I did try to contact him at the end. Hopefully he gets on later so we can battle!

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I will be judging EXTENSION matches on activity and coin flips that were not completed. I will send PMs to the victors. If you are playing against someone who was just decided on, please check the OP shortly.

EDIT: Here are the results and justifications for each of the Round 1 Incomplete rulings. If you had an activity post, I gave you the win (I don't think 2 people of the same pair both had activity posts). If neither of you had activity posts I flipped a coin. This only happened twice, so I guess it's good to be active! If you have any questions, concerns, or questions about any specific ruling, feel free to PM me. I will listen to your complaint. All coin flips were performed on random.org, so all coin flip results really can't be overturned...

Toshimelonhead activity over Stone Cold
Wilson46 activity over Krack
Dummy007 activity over HBK
ENZ0 activity over Marcucio
pokemonrocks777 coin flip over Froggrunner
Optimusje activity over Bad Romance. I also believe that Bad Romance had technical difficulties.
Xiang coin flip over Synth Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)