UU Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's acceptable that you are complaining about this hours before the deadline. If I had realized you meant round 3 your opponent would end up getting an activity win anyway.
I am not complaining that I got eliminated from little activity, I was gone for the whole week, that is completely fair (although I do think it could have been possible for me to do the match in 2 days). I am just saying like I did in the orignal post, why did Alaka get through even though he lost in round 2? I would have thought that I would have gotten a round 3 opponent and that, that opponent would have gotten through on activity providing the match remained uncompleted. It just seems a bit unfair. Anyway I apologise, I should've used my words a bit better in my post in the round 2 thread, and this is the last you will hear from me.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
don't hate on my boy 199 lives now, he's one of the most honest battlers out there. great UU'r to boot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)