UUPL Week 2

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well I got my laptop fixed and functional again...Sorry this all happened at the last minute at your inconvenience Metal Sonic, and I'm sorry Kuja20 for the negative outcome in a game you shouldn't have even had to play in.

Oh well, Escape Artists, let's keep escaping...defeat (or something)

Me and Annoyer was halfway through our battle when I was lagging a lot and I had to do an important job for my parents, meaning that we couldn't get our battle done thanks to the ongoing battle timer. We was going to do a rematch but sadly I had to go not long after, and life has hit me hard through the past couple of days, and so we couldn't rematch. I decided to leave the decision to Annoyer, and he decided to ask for a coinflip. Therefore I owe both my apologies and thanks to this person for pretty much everything, and I'm sorry to everybody in both Dukes and Burglars (we're winning 4-0 atm). Thank you.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
got some haxerino to balance out my drunkenness and won vs. hikari
sry again for the gay, it's kinda my thing

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
yea my oppo and i agreed to meet sometime around 2h ago and he didn't show, even tho i was slightly late :[

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)