VGC '11 US National - Indianapolis - July 8th to 10th - WON by superwolfe & Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubs v qc jessie, six vs? , greysong vs caffwin, glenn arnold vs? , chad vs? all in r4, imawario through

The announcer (I forget his name) had his birthday today so he let all 17 finalists into the Nationals!

The Pikabuddy family will be going to Nats!

So apparently those who made it into nats via LCQ are:

Imawario
TDS
3lmo
enfuego
destinybond
DukeTheDevil
pikabuddy

unknown: andrea's bf chad, DM, greysong?

So apparently those who made it into nats via LCQ are:

Imawario
TDS
3lmo
enfuego?
destinybond
DukeTheDevil

unknown: dadrank, andrea's bf chad, chalkey, DM, greysong?

I think I beat Chalkey Round 4. Add me to the list! :)

Good game to you Chalkey, a great battle was had on the big screen. :)

JRank ;___;

<- Custom Title

Also congrats to ABC for qualifying cmon dude keep my name alive in there somewhere :D
No problem... you were used in every match... however I should have lost r1 But convention. Center no has wifi so can't post battle video number. Also thanks to jrank for letting me use his phone.

Edit: Video Number For Round 1:
19-79577-56529 Only one I managed to save :(

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
No Dad lost R4 to a random, after (somehow) managing to beat ray423 and mingot. How come when people go with me they do better?

I'm actually really shocked to see so many smogon players competing in LCQ. So many more than last year!

WHY COULDN'T WE ALL GET INVITES!!! GAH!!!

Celestavian

Smooth
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
destinybond knocked me out R4. As soon as I saw the unholy mark of Skarmbliss on my opponent's t-shirt, I knew I was going to get knocked out in R4 again. gg Mr. Bond.

I also picked up the wrong bag after I left, so I had to sprint back into the convention center. It had my iPod and wallet in it, so I'm glad I was able to get it back.

DeagleBeagle

Banned deucer.
Metabou is at Nationals right now, so I guess you can put him on the list. And Jhud (probably not a smogonite) qualified for Nationals from the LCQ. His real name is Jake Hudson. Jhud knocked out SixOneSix.

destinybond knocked me out R4. As soon as I saw the unholy mark of Skarmbliss on my opponent's t-shirt, I knew I was going to get knocked out in R4 again. gg Mr. Bond.

I also picked up the wrong bag after I left, so I had to sprint back into the convention center. It had my iPod and wallet in it, so I'm glad I was able to get it back.
Haha, it was a nice game. You probably had the best built team I faced all day. GG again.

I officially hate this metagame. Flinched by a random R1. Iss got critted R2 but ABC qualified!
Question Jrank; Why didn't you just save up another month and buy yourself a plane ticket to LCQ at Worlds? I know it would be harder but I think that would have paid off more in the long run.

Made it into nats for the first time =) (got top 32 in atlanta). My 4th match was an extreme nail biter. First few turns I essentially concluded I had lost but that's not always the case. I'll probably post a story on it later because it's a neat one. Also it was good meeting some faces today. I saw a lot of people from the photo album but wasn't able to make it around to everyone.

If anyone was wondering I was the guy in the white american eagle shirt with some white/blue plaid shorts. Tan skin and short yet curly hair. Round 4 it was me and my opponent and I think two other battlers. Down to the last few seconds in that match.

Also noob question but how do we get identified tomorrow? Do we still need the wristbands or the w/l sheets? Never found that out -_-

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Both greysong and tr jessie made it in through LCQ.

I'm very proud of both of them.

Played in the LCQ today and made Top 17. I'll be playing in the Nationals tournament tomorrow. Good look to everyone participating in the tournament!

Drove down from Chicago with Nightmare13 this morning. Sorry you lost to hax bro. ;/

Okay, so one day away.

Cybertron, Human and Hitmonrocker; You guys better come in top 4! <3 Also, Superpokemon67, I hope you do well as well :) Sucks that I can't be with you guys even to cheer you on live :/ I'll be watching though, cheering you on even if I'm not there :D

As for the rest of you Smogonites competing tomorrow, I wish you guys the best of luck as well and good luck to all of my Seniors once again! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)