VGC '11 US South Regional - Dallas, TX - WON BY ryuzaki vgc & Lucien Lachance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy

streetpkmn
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Arlington Convention Center [ Map ]
Grand Hall
1200 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76011
Phone 817-459-5000​

For a third year running, TPCi has chosen the Arlington Convention Center in Dallas, TX to host a regional qualifier. Being the only centrally located regional in the lineup, it's sure to be a popular event. Unlike last year, the players will be split up into the Junior, Senior and Master divisions based on age. Good luck to everyone and may the God of speed ties and rock slide flinches be with you!

Attending
Masters (Born in 1995 or earlier)
  1. LonelyNess
  2. Roy
  3. Alaka
  4. Charistopher
  5. Sir Lu
  6. Ru23
  7. Tan
  8. Werecario
  9. lucariojr
  10. Smith
  11. Lumberjack Smash
  12. ravemaster47
  13. CaptKirby
  14. KingEmpoleon
  15. Tarnished
  16. Grimloe
  17. CRITICO!
  18. cannibal
  19. ???????
  20. Dr. Nole
  21. ImpendingDoom94
  22. pikabuddy
  23. ocarina of rhyme
  24. Happy Happiest
  25. Dances with Ninjas
  26. Shieux

Senior's Division (Born in 1996, 1997, 1998, or 1999)
  1. JRank
  2. TheCondor
  3. bigavo77
  4. Shinyweavile

Take me as a Senior. Dallas is a pretty long trip for me, however I'd like to get a last chance before getting thrown into Masters.

Master's! I'll be going with a bunch of friends and my twin brother who knows nothing of competitive Pokemon just to confuse you guys :)

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
put me down because i'm coming to dallas. i hoped to get there early enough to see jrank win it all but i may arrive in time to get in line for masters :(. if that happens you better wait jrank, i want to atleast say hi/get a picture :). also want to meet werecario

Edit: if i win seattle then i'm not coming. just thought i'd add this

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
put me down because i'm coming to dallas. i hoped to get there early enough to see jrank win it all but i may arrive in time to get in line for masters :(. if that happens you better wait jrank, i want to atleast say hi/get a picture :). also want to meet werecario

Edit: if i win seattle then i'm not coming. just thought i'd add this
If you get to the finals in Seattle lose, OK? :P just kidding but it'd be awesome to see you at Dallas!

count me in for this tour date i just hope the 4 hour drive is worth it, its the only year i get to be in seniors next year its masters baby

I will show up either way, but if someone has an extra cartridge with a good team that would be nice! Otherwise I cannot play because I will definitely never buy B/W :@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)