VGC '12 Northeast Regional - Philadelphia, PA - Won by JiveTime & KeepBayleefing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just affirmed today that the Convention Center's location from Market East Station, and DAMN is it large. I'll probably have a hard time finding out where to enter the building on the 15th 0//_//0

Hopefully it's as beautiful on the 15th as it is today.

Just affirmed today that the Convention Center's location from Market East Station, and DAMN is it large. I'll probably have a hard time finding out where to enter the building on the 15th 0//_//0

Hopefully it's as beautiful on the 15th as it is today.
You taking public transit down? If you are, where are you coming from?

You can send me a VM/PM if you don't want people to see. I'm gonna be going by myself most likely, and I don't travel by SEPTA too much. I basically have no idea what I'm doing, so any company would be great.

You taking public transit down? If you are, where are you coming from?

You can send me a VM/PM if you don't want people to see. I'm gonna be going by myself most likely, and I don't travel by SEPTA too much. I basically have no idea what I'm doing, so any company would be great.
If anybody's going to be around that area early enough, I am probably getting off a train at 3 and don't want to be tempted to waste my precious 3DS's power training on the Battle Sub. No, but really, waiting will be broing if no one else is there early enough.:pirate:

If anybody's going to be around that area early enough, I am probably getting off a train at 3 and don't want to be tempted to waste my precious 3DS's power training on the Battle Sub. No, but really, waiting will be broing if no one else is there early enough.:pirate:
Sorry, but I definitely won't be there that early. I don't have to travel that far, since I live in Philly. I'm probably gonna leave my house around 7 or 8.

Still scrambling to see how I can get to Philly... still accepting rides ;).

Although I've thought of a team I would use if I go to Philly (or possibly Nats, but that's a long way off).

Chuppa would like to think he could win this, but it is unlikely. As for me, I just want 600 more bucks for my trip to Indianapolis. I hope food there is kinda cheap, but from the sounds of Nats 2011 warstories there are more burritoes then a person could desire. AND I LOVE BURRITOES. Wihtout meat tho

Chuppa would like to think he could win this, but it is unlikely. As for me, I just want 600 more bucks for my trip to Indianapolis. I hope food there is kinda cheap, but from the sounds of Nats 2011 warstories there are more burritoes then a person could desire. AND I LOVE BURRITOES. Wihtout meat tho
Then they would just be quesadillas then...

4 weeks ehh. Just the other day I found out metagross cant learn trickroom, and there goes a good few weeks of thinking lol. Gotta check my bulbapedia next time. Times going by quickly. Maybe I'll finally make t4 this time around, but whatever the results I'll be at nats. Good luck to all competitors going and may the best player win.

I'll be coming up from DC for it! Just bought my train ticket yesterday ^.^ Luckily I had an excuse to come to Philly the same weekend...

(Oh, and Masters division)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)