VGC '12 Southeast Regional – Post Event Get- Together - April 15th (Check Post #13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus

After the main event in Athens, enjoy more of the social aspect that lures us every year, while chowing down on some of the best cuisine in the [downtown] area. Have fun playing games such as: Pokemon Black and White Multiplayer, Mario Kart 7, Star Fox 64 3D, Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition, New Super Mario Bros., and many others while we mingle.

Below are a few choices that Brandon and I have picked out that are both affordable and have a great variety of food. So for everyone going to the Southeast Regional, and will have room in their bellies for food, please vote on where you want to eat!!!! The winner will be the place where the Smogonites of the south will go to celebrate after the huge event on Sunday. Hope to see you all there.

Date: Sunday, April 15th, 2012
Time: 4:00 - 5:00 PM

Clocked
259 W. Washington Street
Athens, GA 30601
Phone: 706-548-9175
Region: Downtown

This hip restaurant features huge burgers, pasta, fish and chips, and vegetarian and vegan items.

East West Bistro
351 E. Broad Street
Athens, GA 30601
Phone: 706-546-9378
Region: Downtown

The cuisine is a realized union of Asian and Mediterranean styles. The menu is as varied and flavorful as you could wish in a single restaurant. The food has been featured on Food Network and in magazines in the Southeast. Meats are hormone/steroid free so you receive the highest quality.

Attendee List:

TrollFreak
Brandon13569
Epic Demise
MaximizedGamer
fuel
Dimsun(Maybe, if he gets back from "sunday" school :P)
Magicxgame
KiwiDawg7(Maybe- (18:13:57) 7KiwiDawg7: I dont know if my mom or dad will let me go eat with a bunch of random dudes lol)

Gaming Corner (If you have any games you want to suggest, make a post and I will leave them here):
New Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart 7

Ehh, I might go. I'm in Seniors. My vote would probably be The Grill, and I might bring NSBB and Mario Kart DS.

EDIT: mfw I find out it's .3mi from the convention center.

http://goo.gl/dNxt0

Dimsun

VGC 2012 Seniors Champion
Might stop by, but I have school on Monday, so...(We are driving SIX HOURS to get there. Seriously, you guys should stop complaining that Athens is an hour away, I've never had a regional closer then 5...)
I'm sure I'll meet some of you masters who come early(you should) anyways. Maybe I'll grab a bite to eat with some of the seniors after the competition before we head out.

Looks to be a pretty good turnout from the facebook page, we're going to be narrowing down on the resturants soon, so please vote on your favorites. ;D

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Placeholder for some stuff (I'm working on this I swear <.<)

Ok, so after talking it over with Brandon, we decided that the choice of restaurants up there probably won't cater to everyone wants. As such, we found two resurtants that serve various food from all different tastes, so we want the people who will actually attend to vote for one of the two restaurants. We encourage you to look over each restaurants (like their menu) to make you decisions.

Clocked! Burgers and Fries

East West Bistro

If anyone wanted to go to the restaurants that were once in the OP (because we didn't know if everyone wanted BBQ or not, so if you did we're sorry D:) you'll have to STFU and deal with it!!!! we apologize for the inconvenience.

And with that, the voting begins, I'm voting for Clocked!

Have Fun guys :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)