VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
that's not the problem, the problem is that Icy Wind and Helping Hand are Gen 5 tutor moves so obviously a mantine caught/bred in XY can't have them. As per the rules all Pokemon used during this VGC season must be Kalos native (bred/caught in XY) so that mantine he's requesting wouldn't be usable.
Whoops, thanks for the help!

Your Username: TehDerek
Your IGN: Derek
What you need: Earth Power Deino
What VGC Regional you are attending: Virginia

I'd appreciate this.

Username: Flygon42
IGN: Flygon 42
What I need: overcoat karrablast+drill run and unnerve aerodactyl
Regional: Virginia

Thanks for the help! And even if it's unavailable, thanks to all those who help put this together!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Username: Flygon42
IGN: Flygon 42
What I need: overcoat karrablast+drill run and unnerve aerodactyl
Regional: Virginia

Thanks for the help! And even if it's unavailable, thanks to all those who help put this together!
Found it and sent :) Enjoy your Karrablast!

EDIT: I don't have Aero, good luck with that though

Your Username: TheTractor
Your IGN:Pony
What you need:heatwave litwick / earth power deino
What VGC Regional you are attending: Any within traveling distance

Username: Rozeluxe08
IGN: Majed
What I need: Overcoat Karrablast+drill run, Wide Guard + Destiny Bond Gastly, Iron Fist Timburr
Regional: Somewhere in Asia :)

Your Username: Meta Gouki
Your IGN: Meta
What you need: pain split rotom, stealth rock torkoal with shell armor

Yeah, please specify a specific regional if you're asking for mons. "Any within traveling distance" sounds extremely suspicious. You can find a list of available regionals here.

Your Username: Meta Gouki
Your IGN: Meta
What you need: pain split rotom, stealth rock torkoal with shell armor
Both of your requests are not VGC legal.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
My Username: Vinc2612
My IGN: Vincent
I'd like an unnerve Aerodactyl please, Luvdisc is already on the GTS
I would play in Germany, maybe in France if it will exist again

Your Username: Catzzz
Your IGN: (star)MGA22(star)
What you need: EP Deino, preferably male if possible :)
What VGC Regional you are attending: Local tournament at comic bookstore. Evansville, IN.

*Edit: Received one, thanks!

Last edited:
that's not the problem, the problem is that Icy Wind and Helping Hand are Gen 5 tutor moves so obviously a mantine caught/bred in XY can't have them. As per the rules all Pokemon used during this VGC season must be Kalos native (bred/caught in XY) so that mantine he's requesting wouldn't be usable.
Would not that render every pokemon being given in this thread not allowed for the season? Or are you still allowed to have the parents with the moves breed/hatch in Kalos?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Would not that render every pokemon being given in this thread not allowed for the season? Or are you still allowed to have the parents with the moves breed/hatch in Kalos?
It's fine if you use a non-kalos native parent to breed with. Say you transporter a hydreigon with earth power and dark pulse as moves, that hydreigon couldn't be used but if you breed a deino in XY and it inherits those moves as egg moves then the deino would be useable.

It's fine if you use a non-kalos native parent to breed with. Say you transporter a hydreigon with earth power and dark pulse as moves, that hydreigon couldn't be used but if you breed a deino in XY and it inherits those moves as egg moves then the deino would be useable.
Oh, I assumed that the mantine in question was trying to inherit the tutor moves. My bad :o

Your Username: X0523e
Your IGN: Bronson
What you need:heatwave litwick
What VGC Regional you are attending:Virginia

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi I'm back with a doable (and frequent) request.

Your Username: Ace Emerald
Your IGN: Nicolas
What you need: Heat Wave Litwick
What VGC Regional you are attending: Virgina

I know beggers can't be choosers but if I could have a female that'd be amazing, my brother Burning Sapphire needs one for his team as well. Thanks to anyone who can help me!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Got you both covered.

Edit:
Hi I'm back with a doable (and frequent) request.

Your Username: Ace Emerald
Your IGN: Nicolas
What you need: Heat Wave Litwick
What VGC Regional you are attending: Virgina

I know beggers can't be choosers but if I could have a female that'd be amazing, my brother Burning Sapphire needs one for his team as well. Thanks to anyone who can help me!
did someone get you?

Username: Micaelis
IGN: Micaelis
What You Need: Extreme Speed Dratini
What VGC Regional You Are Attending: Virginia

Thank you so much for this service. I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)