VGC Live Coverage: Help Tweet and Livestream the Events!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll stream nationals here: ustream.tv/channel/vgc-live-2011

Unless of course things go well for me in the competition. In which case I’m sure my sister will happily stream. Either way, that’s the link.

I'm getting my new phone today so I can post on Smogon between rounds, go on IRC, and update with pictures between rounds :D

Will hopefully be busy playing during Masters but if any particularly noteworthy seniors are on the screen and im actually awake to be there I will probably make Paul or Evan do some undoubtedly amazing/terrible color commentating and play by play with me as I stream. I will bring a yellow marker to randomly draw circles and arrows in an indecipherable sequence ala John Madden.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
oh shit we should bring those transparency sheets our teachers used to use in high school so you could draw on that overlaying the tv

O shit that's a great idea

I will steal some gold star stickers from work so we can award them to juniors who clean the transparancies for us between games

Heads up: I'll be trying to tweet the LCQ and Nationals (granted I don't get INTO nationals, since that will hinder my ability to feed it).

I will post after LCQ if I'll be feeding. (:

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Will hopefully be busy playing during Masters but if any particularly noteworthy seniors are on the screen and im actually awake to be there I will probably make Paul or Evan do some undoubtedly amazing/terrible color commentating and play by play with me as I stream. I will bring a yellow marker to randomly draw circles and arrows in an indecipherable sequence ala John Madden.
You see what he used there was a super effective move so it did super effective damage on his opponents Pokemon. FOOTBALL! (Yeah I'll do commentary)

i will send smoke signals via the burning fires of my opponents' DSes

just kidding :> i might tweet/update people on irc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)