How to participate:
- The VGC Mini-Tournaments are run just like an official Smogon tournament. *The first thread/post posted is the sign-ups. *During the sign-ups you post "in".
- The Rounds will last exactly 3 days from the second the round is posted here in the VGC sub-forum. *At the end of the 3 days, I will call any unfinished matches and move to the next round, no exceptions.
- All of the Rounds will take place in this thread, so keep your eyes peeled for when the round is over and the next round has started!
- Each mini-tournament will consist of 16, 24, or 32 participants, no more than that or it stops being mini. *First 16 are in for 16- and 24-man tourneys with the last 9 randomized for 24-man tourneys, and the first 20 are in with the last 12 being randomized for 32-man tourneys. *Each sign-ups will try to achieve 32 participants, but if it isn't possible, then it will be a 16- or 24-man tourney with the first 16 that signed up in.
VGC Mini-Tournaments Rules:
- Battles will be played on Pokemon Showdown! (or over wifi if you and your opponent agree to it)
- Standard VGC rules
- This is a single elimination best of one tournament.
- You may switch your team each round.
- Wi-Fi Battle
Other things to note about VGC Mini-Tournaments:
- All Rounds and tournaments will take place in this thread, so keep your eyes peeled for the start of new rounds and sign-ups.
- Because all of the mini-tourneys will take place in this thread, there won't be more than one tourney running at a time.
- Any of the above rules are subject to change depending on the tourney.