Vicious Cobra, a warstory about toxins

Riverside, I like you and all, and your team had awesome novelty, and the warstory was pretty decent, but the swearing just made the comments unenjoyable.

6/10.

Kudos to you for using Arbok somehow, but the comments weren't all that good. Swearing is meh here but you used it quite often. An alright read though.

-Terywj

You complained about the guy's Special Defense downs, but then you fail to see that you got a turn 1 shed skin like 3 times, as well as getting Poison Fang's bad poison every time you used it...

All in all I'd say you haxed him more than he haxed you.
Yeah really. What really bugged me the most is how you treat every lucky turn for him as gamebreaking for you like how Overheat crited on Arbok completely ignoring that a -2 Thunderbolt from a defensive Rotom (At least thats what I think it was) probably won't do much to Arbok. And it seemed extremely hypocritical how you ignored how game breaking all those lucky poisons were for your opponent.

I'd give it a 5/10.

Arbok got 220 Spc def and 324 HP. It's natural to think that arbok's going to die if it has like 20% health or so.

Your not supposed to mock your opponent.
The (BAN ME PLEASE) was the Machamp, not Urban Legend. Don't be so poke-loving because that machamp was just annoying as hell to me, my fault but still annoying. I guess many people felt like that when Garchomp was OU and it sweep'd unprepared teams; "fucking Garchomp of hell!" or so... I can imagine it.

Or at least replace some of the "fucks" with "shit". Heh. That'll help.
K, I will have that in count ^^

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
OH MY GOD HE SWORE EXECUTE HIM NOW

not that i am saying this was a good warstory, the comments were atrocious, but the swearing wasnt the worst bit, or even bad at all. grow up.

OH MY GOD HE SWORE EXECUTE HIM NOW

not that i am saying this was a good warstory, the comments were atrocious, but the swearing wasnt the worst bit, or even bad at all. grow up.
I don't think anyone need to grow up because they find excessive swearing not amusing.

Thank you, thank you very much.

Great warstory. The swearing actually didn't bother me too much. And the fact that you used Arbok to great effect, of course, makes this automatic win. I tell you, I'm going to raise an Arbok like yours. Actually, my shiny Arbok has Shed Skin, I'll have to check the nature.... Please have a Careful nature....

...Oh, wait, Poison Fang's an egg move.
Then I would suggest replacing Poison Fang with Toxic.

The swearing was fucking ridiculous. How could someone swear so fucking much in one damn warstory? Either way, I found some of the comments to be mildly interesting, and great job on using an NU in OU, fucker. xD

6/10, not a bad effort.

Nice warstory, had a cool niche with a unique pokémon and decent commentary. I think people are really overreacting to the whole swearing bit, but what I don't approve of is calling your opponent a (BAN ME PLEASE).

Nice warstory, had a cool niche with a unique pokémon and decent commentary. I think people are really overreacting to the whole swearing bit, but what I don't approve of is calling your opponent a (BAN ME PLEASE).
Not defending the commentary or anything, but he just said, like 5 posts up, that he was hating on the Machamp, not on its player, when he used the word "(BAN ME PLEASE)." In a way, he was actually complimenting his opponent for building/using a Pokemon in such a way that it was able to frustrate his gameplan so much. I would actually be gratified to hear that an opponent had responded to one of my Pokemon in this way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)