Video Game Motion Sickness?

Never had motion sickness in my life :] Mind you, I have only played a few FPS in my life, and they seem to be a big cause.

Never had motion sickness before, but some games(mainly older platformers like spyro 1) give me a bit of a headache. I mainly play RTS, TBS and RPG anyway.

i don't get motion sickness but super mario galaxy makes my head feel weird sometimes, like if you spin around in a circle really fast and suddenly stop but the room keeps spinning weird.

I only get motion sickness in first person games, I played Halo 1 a while back and it gave me so much headache that I vowed never to play FPSs. Also for instance when I'm playing NFS Most Wanted, I get nauseous when the camera is behind the wheel but is perfectly fine with the camera behind the car.

X-Act

np: Biffy Clyro - Shock Shock
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I remember Doom (1993) cautioning against motion sickness in its readme.txt file.

norulz

excellent
I don't have motion sickness, of all the games I've ever played, none of them have ever actually affected me, good thing too, because my choice of games are FPS's and those are the kind of games where the camera angles change more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)