Watch out for Stalchildren! deadfox081 Vs Flora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My actions are pretty simple

Air Slash + Air Slash combo - cooldown - Air Slash

Sorry for the delay.

Smash (M)
@ Fighting Gem (4)
HP: 48
Energy: 56
Stats: 5/3/1/3/98 (11)
Actions: Stone Edge~Aerial Ace~Stone Edge

Myrtle (F) @ Expert Belt
HP: 110
Energy: 100
Atk: Rank 1
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 5
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85
Actions: Air Slash+Air Slash~Air Slash

Myrtle appears in a flash of light, ready to pummel Smash into the ground. Knowing that he has a severe type disadvantage, Smash tries to do as much damage as possible, so he picks up a rock with a sharp Edge and whips the Stone at Myrtle. Myrtle takes flight and just manages to avoid the attack. From up in the sky, Myrtle begins to flap her wings and sends an Air current hurling towards Smash and the gusts begins to Slash at him, knocking him out.

Stone Edge - Miss = [7 Energy]
Air Slash+Air Slash - [8x2.25+3+2+(5-3)x1.5]x2.25 = [59 Damage] [28 Damage]

Smash (M)
@ Fighting Gem (4)
HP: 0
Energy: 49
Stats: 5/3/1/3/98 (11)
Sun (2r)

Myrtle (F) @ Expert Belt
Energy: 72
Stats: 1/3/5/3/85

deadfox, your new mon. Then Flora's orders.

Stone Edge miss basically sums this whole thing up.

Only have one Pokemon left, so go Dreeko. Make sure you jump right into the river to make full use of your mobility.

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I think I will fling never-missing Aura Spheres at you until something good happens. But first, eat my Prankster Taunt!

Taunt - Aura Sphere x2

also no worries danman! i know you're busy.

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
HP: 100
Atk: Rank 3 (4)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 4 (5)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 85
Actions: Ice Beam~Dragon Pulse~Ice Beam

Sun (2r)

Myrtle (F) @ Expert Belt
Energy: 72
Actions: Taunt~Aura Sphere~Aura Sphere

Night falls once again, and this time the battlers are ready for what awaits (or so they think). This time they see a single Stalchild. But this isn't any ordinary Stalchild, this is a GIANT STALCHILD!!! The Stalchild seems to be just sitting between our battlers, preventing them from continuing their battle. So both Myrtle and Dreeko decide to target the Stalchild with their orders. Myrtle starts by Taunting the Giant Stalchild, who can only laugh because such tactics are beneath him. Dreeko then blasts him with a Beam of Ice. Realizing that offense is the way to go, Myrtle then blasts the Stalchild with an Aura Sphere, while Dreeko attacks from the other side with a Dragon Pulse that does some critical damage and sends the Stalchild crumbling to the ground in a pile of bones. Now free to continue their battle, Dreeko attacks with an Ice Beam, while Myrtle blasts a second Aura Sphere, which (obviously) hits its mark. The sun now rises again, and the battlers are still looking fresh.

Taunt - Stalchild = [10 Energy]
Ice Beam - 10+(5-3)x1.5 = [13 Damage (SC)] [7 Energy]

Aura Sphere - 9+3+(5-3)x1.5 = [15 Damage (SC)] [6 Energy]
Dragon Pulse - 9+3+7+(5-3)x1.5 = [22 Damage (SC)] [6 Energy]

Ice Beam - [10+(5-3)x1.5]x1.5 = [20 Damage] [7 Energy]
Aura Sphere - 9+3+(5-3)x1.5 = [15 Damage] [10 Energy]

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
HP: 85
Energy: 80
Stats: 3(4)/2/4(5)/3/85

Sun (1r)

Myrtle (F) @ Expert Belt
HP: 90
Energy: 46

deadfox, you're up.

At least that succeeded in wasting it's energy. Also why change what apparently worked.

Ice Beam > Dragon Pulse > Ice Beam

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
I'd like to be creative but Tomohawk isn't a very creative Pokemon lol. Fling a Hurricane that will probably miss at the sea dragon, then smack it with an Air Slash. Once that's all settled, fire a Hyper Beam!

Hurricane - Air Slash - Hyper Beam

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
HP: 85
Energy: 80
Actions: Ice Beam~Dragon Pulse~Ice Beam
Sun (1r)

Myrtle (F) @ Expert Belt
HP: 90
Energy: 46
Actions: Hurricane~Air Slash~Hyper Beam

With the sun now shining over Hyrule Field, our competitors continue to battle ferociously. Dreeko is able to get the jump on Myrtle, and she launches an Ice Beam that deeply freezes Myrtle. But thanks to the harsh sunlight, Myrtle quickly thaws and begins to flap her wings, creating a powerful Hurricane that sends Dreeko flying through the sky. Dreeko finally gets up and looks around intensely confused. Dreeko then begins to bash her head into a nearby rock, hurting herself in confusion. Myrtle capitalizes with an Air Slash. Dreeko finally is able to control herself and she launches another Ice Beam at Myrtle, who retaliates with a Hyper Beam. The sunlight now returns to normal and Dreeko hopes she might get lucky with another freeze

Ice Beam - [10+(5-3)x1.5]x1.5 = [20 Damage] [11 Energy]
Hurricane - 12+3+(5-3)x1.5 = [18 Damage] [7 Energy]

Hurt in confusion - 4+(4-2)x1.5 = [7 Damage] [3 Energy]
Air Slash - 8+3+(5-3)x1.5 = [14 Damage] [5 Energy]

Ice Beam - [10+(5-3)x1.5]x1.5 = [20 Damage] [7 Energy]
Hyper Beam - 15+(5-3)x1.5 = [18 Damage] [10 Energy]

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
HP: 28
Energy: 59

Myrtle (F) @ Expert Belt
HP: 50
Energy: 24

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
I'm switching Myrtle out for the self-KO. Dreeko gets the KO counter.

Mkay, go Cypress!

I guess it's still my actions since I switched out and deadfox can't counterswitch.

Let's clean the match up. Let's try out the Psychic + Confusion combo that is apparently pretty cheap in cost and has cool effects, then cooldown from that. Use Psyshock as your last action, if necessary.

Psychic + Confusion Combo - Cooldown - Psyshock

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
Energy: 59
Actions: Evasive Agility~Draco Meteor~Dive

Cypress (F) @ Wide Lens

HP: 100
Stats: 2/3/6/4/80
Actions: Psychic+Confusion~Psyshock

Sorry, no time for flavour.

Agility = [7 Energy]
Confusion+Psychic - Miss = [14 Energy]

Draco Meteor - 14+3+(5-4)x1.5 = [19 Damage] [9 Energy]

Dive = [9 Energy]
Psyshock - Miss = [5 Energy]
Dive - 8+3+(4-3)x1.5 = [13 Damage]

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
Energy: 34

Cypress (F) @ Wide Lens

HP: 68
Energy: 81

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
No problem about the flavor.

But please die already. A_A

Thunderbolt - Psychic + Psychic combo - cooldown

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
Energy: 34
-2 SpA
Actions: Disable~Dive~Dive

Cypress (F) @ Wide Lens

HP: 68
Energy: 81
Actions: Thunderbolt~Psychic+Psychic

Fearing another nasty Psyshock, Dreeko quickly invades Cypress' mind, Disabling her and wiping her memory. Cypress can only laugh, as she launches a Thunderbolt that explodes and sends Dreeko sprawling backwards. Dreeko quickly Dives into the river for cover, then shoots out and crashes into Cypress. But this leaves her wide open, as Cypress unleashes a Super Psychic, that manages to knock Dreeko out! The Stalchildren then rise up from the ground, but they see that the battle is already over than the battlers are back in their Pokeballs, so they sink back into the ground awaiting their next victims. Flora wins!

Disable = [7 Energy]
Thunderbolt - 10+(5-3)x1.5+(6-5)x1 = [14 Damage] [7 Energy]

Dive - 8+3+(4-3)x1.5 = [13 Damage] [9 Energy]
Psychic+Psychic - 9x2.25+3+(5-3)x1.5+(6-5)x1 = [27 Damage] [32 Energy]

Dreeko (F)
@ Dragon Scale
HP: 0
Energy: 18
-1 SpA

Cypress (F) @ Wide Lens
HP: 55
Energy: 49

Rewards:
3 TC: Flora, deadfox
3 MC: Dragonite, Kingdra, Magnezone, Gengar, Gardevoir, Pyroak, Tomohawk
2 MC, 1 DC: Heracross
KOC: Gengar (1), Magnezone (1), Pyroak (1), Heracross (1), Tomohawk (1), Kingdra (1), Gardevoir (1)

8 RC for me

Flora

Yep, that tasted purple!
I had no problem with the wait - you're a busy man, dan. Thank you so much for the reffing! Your flavor is as awesome as flavor can be.

Thanks for the match, deadfox! :D More counters for... uhh... no idea. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)