Mafia vs Village Weeb Mafia: GAME OVER! Postgame in #504-505

Also if you are mafia you should consider PMing me so we can talk about things. Like who is going to be lynched tomorrow. Looking at you Kids Anime. Don't bother contacting me anonymously, but if you are on the above list, I promise that you won't be lynched if you want to work out a deal. If the numbers are really wack, then this is probably a good thing to consider. My inbox is open!

Good night for real.

[18:39:40] Mrthaostriker?: If you're just gonna assume I'm Mafia just because I didn't claim then that's stupid
[18:39:43] jalmont: no it's not
[18:39:45] jalmont: you should'
[18:39:51] jalmont: ve claimed to twin when it was obvious it wasn't mafia
[18:39:59] Mrthaostriker?: huh?
[18:40:14] jalmont: *you not claiming to twin when it was obvious he wasn
[18:40:16] jalmont: 't mafia
[18:40:18] jalmont: is shady af
[18:40:23] jalmont: if ur village what happens
[18:40:30] Mrthaostriker?: holy shit i'm done
[18:40:36] Mrthaostriker?: thats the only thing you think
[18:40:39] jalmont: when i sheet the claim that i have no cc's for
[18:40:41] Mrthaostriker?: your horrible
[18:40:44] jalmont: because you're just fucking around
[18:40:46] Mrthaostriker?: fuck town loses
User Mrthaostriker? is offline.
User Mrthaostriker? is offline.

SeemsGood

Look it's totally cool to be reluctant to claim. I really get that. I do.

but you have to give me something to work with here. i am not unreasonable. but when i am given unreasonable demands such "claim to me or you are mafia" and "i'm not talking about my role no matter what" what should i do?_?

Rather than wake up naturally, you are rudely awakened by a voice that bellows as if from nowhere:

"I PAY 1000 LIFE POINTS TO ACTIVATE TOON WORLD!!!!! Foolish Yugi boy, today's deaths will be enacted in such gruesome Western Animation that you won't be able to bear to look at them, and only I will be able to see their Role PMS!"

Hrrrrrrrrrrrk

Suddenly the magic of Toon World lifts, as sunny004 was repeatedly stabbed.

Dear sunny004,

upload_2016-9-20_0-7-43.png

You are Yugioh!

You are a legendarily bad, over the top show about a children's card game that got extra fame when an youtube Abridged Series by LittleKuriboh blew up. In the card games, everyone stacks their deck and constantly cheats both the rules and card text. You feature ridiculous fake Brooklyn Accents, a main rivalry that lays it on thicker than Wrath of Khan, laughable villans like Bandit Keith ("In America") and pretty boy Maximilan Pegasus, and a plot that regularly turns a card game into a life or death hostage situation. You routinely try to top your orignal series with shit like card games on motorcycles.

You are a Jack of All Trades. Even if you're a few cards short of a full deck, you can strap on a Duel Disk and use each of the following once during the night:
-"Reborn the Monster!": NX - Reborn the Monster USER. USER will be protected from kills that night.
-"My Trap Card!": NX - Lay a Trap Card face down under USER. The first night USER is targeted, everyone who targeted USER that night will be hooked. Doesn't prevent kills.
-Toon World: NX - Toon World. No Cardflip. When people die this night, their full Role PMs will be shown to you, but not appear in the following day's update.
-Dark Magician: NX - DARK MAGIC ATTACK USER. USER will be mind crushed by the Dark Magician and you will know who USER visited tonight and on every night previous.

When all your cards are used up, you'll gain access to one more.

You are allied with the Kids Anime. You win when all threats to the Kids Anime are eliminated.
You see a slip of paper next to his body which reveals what would have come to pass if he had used his cards

You've used all your cards, but you have one final trick up your sleeve. The rest of those fools gave you enough time to draw the 5 pieces of Exodia! Reply here with NX - EXODIA, OBLITERATE USER! and USER will be killed. This kill may be used at the same time as your factional kill as long as you aren't using the factional, and it cuts through roleblocking, protection, and effects that would change your target.
Jalmont was killed by an Expert Bounty Hunter

Dear Jalmont,

You are GATE.

You are a relatively new show that's a good representation of the Otakushit that dominates the anime scene these days. A nerd joins the army to play the bills for his obsessions, then a Gate to a stereotypical fantasy world opens up and his unit gets sent to explore. What should be about open world adventure and xenopolitics is instead about a harem of airheaded fantasy girls headed by a 1000 year old perverted Goth Loli. You are living proof that anime will do anything to get you hooked in the first 3 episodes before giving up entirely.

You are a One Time Town Backup. Since you have a wide toolkit of anime tropes to mimic any situation, you may reply here once with NX - Backup USER. If USER is dead and town at the start of this night, you will gain their role permanantly.

You are allied with the Bad Anime. You win when all threats to the village are eliminated.
Jalmont never had the chance to use his backup. RESULTS GOING OUT DON'T POST

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)