Weird/Random Dreams you had

_Tonks_

There have times where I've had a reoccurring dream where I was chased by Dinosaurs. I'm fully aware each time that it's a dream, and a stupid one. What better is how I have the awesome ability to freely think during my dreams, like I'm watching a movie. And I totally love watching and thinking about how it's the worst dream ever had.

I had this one dream, where I had this girlfriend named Jessica. Jessica desperately wanted to have sexual relations with me, but I was really nervous about my size (I was only 4 inches hard and 2.5 inches flaccid). I solved the problem by cutting off the end of a Hebrew National 100% All Beef Frank Hotdog and put it in the end of the condom while she wasn't looking. When she asked me the next day why she can't seem to stop smelling raw meat everywhere, I woke up.

once when i was young i had the worst dream of all

pink and blue elephants
everywhere in a maze
they burn you if you touch them
RUN

dumbo whyy

Yesterday I had a dream where the mafia was after me because I gave the boss a bad haircut. Although, that was only a small part of it. Most of it centered around the fact that the upcoming Super Bowl between the Packers and the Jets (in their Titans colors [and the playoffs] for some reason) caused some sort of gang war in the public high school I was attending (which is odd, since I never attended public high school).

I was eating lunch in the back of the cafeteria at a table with several other people, and two guys in Jets/Titans jerseys with AK-47's walked over to us. One cleared the table next to mine, the other cleared my table (I think they were aimbotting, they got perfect headshots without burst firing)...except for me. The one who killed everyone at my table looked me right in the eyes for three seconds with this ice cold stare, then turned around and left with the other one like nothing happened.

Later, we were on a field trip where we were in groups, filming a cartoon, in which each group did an individual skit.

I was in the bathroom, along with a blond haired guy in a white NFL cap and a Jets/Titans sports jacket, and a redhead washing his hands. Right as I exit the stall, a short, chubby man with a big black mustache, dressed just like the Jets guy but with a Packer's jacket, walks in holding a revolver. He walks up to the Jets guy, puts the revolver to his chest, and they have this stare down. All the while I'm shoving the redhead out of the bathroom, my line of thinking being "if we weren't there when he actually did something, then we wouldn't be witnesses, so he'd have no reason to come back for us.

We got on the bus, which took off without either of those two. I started asking myself why we were leaving, even though the cartoon wasn't done, and why we left those two there. Then I woke up.

I almost never dream, and when I do, I always completely forget it in a couple hours. But for some reason, I remembered this one. Sorry if this was boring, I just needed to share this somewhere.

Had a dream where I was living alone, and I ate baked salmon and pasta every single night.
Also, at the same time, Burger King came out with a baked salmon sandwich. I complained about it being a fish-flavored hockey puck, and everybody laughed.

Typhlito

One Active Dawg
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I sometimes get this recurring dream of me hanging on to the top of a charter bus driving into the roman colosseum however the dream always ends and changes to a new dream whenever the bus gets to the middle of the colosseum. weird...

Last night I had a dream about an old crush of mine. We hugged and held hands and cuddled and he went to my place and I showed him my cat. And now I'm sad because I thought I was over him, and I hardly see him anymore.

The other night I dreamt that I was in some really weird Once Upon a Time / Pokémon crossover. Pokémon could apparently talk, too. Apparently, everyone was a Pokémon Trainer, even Disney characters (like wtf?). At one point I was battling Maleficent and she brought out a Mismagius. I woke up before I could bring out my Pokémon.

Yeah...really bizarre dream.... :P

I had two, some time ago, that i found interesting, odd, and... a bit romantic. blame the hormones, i guess?(i'm still 15)

The first one was, like, 6 months or so ago, and I don't remember very clearly. I was in a classroom, and the door of it was open, showing a fairly pretty tree surrounded by grass. As the other people in the room talked to each other, a girl came entered through the open door. She came up to me, said something i don't remember, and then smiled. She was, actually, very similar to a girl from my school which i sometimes exchange glances with. Never talked to her, but she does look kinda cute, y'know? Brunette, hair going up to her neck, pale skin, thin, short... Nothing very special, but cute nonetheless. After that i woke up, feeling a little nostalgic; dunno why though.

The second was really, really weird. I had it 3-4 months ago, and once again, there was yet another girl from my school, but she is even shorter, is younger, and much prettier. She has these nice blue eyes, very pretty light brown hair...Again, I never talked to her too. Funny, huh? Anyway: I was in a swimming competition, along with another teammate: he was black, bald, looke a bit older than me, and i've never seen him in my life, I swear. We seemed to be good friends though. We got silver and bronze medals, but i don't know who got which one. Afterwards, the girl i described to you came over to us, offered us a ride to a pub nearby, and we drank and talked for awhile. I woke up then. I was like: "What."

So, do you guys think they are kinda weird too? Maybe you will think I have a crush on those girls, or just brunettes in general, but I don't. I really like redheads, actually, haha.
That made me think a lot upon why i dreamt of those girls.

I had a very strange dream when I was much younger (I think 11 or so), I dreamed I was trick-or-treating when I had to go to the bathroom, so I ran into my grandparents house and went pee, woke up soaked lol. Only time that's ever happened, was pretty embarrassed at the time, I hid my boxers deep in my closet and found them like 5 years later hahaha.

so i was out on some balcony, between me and the porch of the other balcony there's a set of doors that have bolt locks, regular locks, and are barred instead of solid, to be able to see, i suppose. there're several small pokemon that walk up to my side and want candy from me since... i dunno. it wasn't halloween. i think they were just trying to get inside to open the door so this haxorus to can have revenge on me [why does haxorus want revenge? well...]. i recognized them for who they were, and said "no, i don't have any candy," and then this eevee opens up her bag and is like "then what's this?" and i'm like BITCH I DON'T HAVE ANY CANDY just because you got it from mum earlier today doesn't mean i still have candy goddammit and then haxorus comes out and i find out that the haxorus is actually jumpluff that wants to take revenge on me because i am a penis-headed bigot and i bolt lock all the doors and lock them normally and jumpluff's going apeshit using outrage on them [but steel resists dragon!] and jumpluff glares at me and then stomps off and takes the little eevees as well.

then i wonder how those eevee got onto the opposing porch when that wasn't their room. the camera pans out and i see it; eevees. eevees on all the porches. eevees everywhere. eevee guards.

fuck eevees. you suck shit in lc.

I had a very strange dream when I was much younger (I think 11 or so), I dreamed I was trick-or-treating when I had to go to the bathroom, so I ran into my grandparents house and went pee, woke up soaked lol. Only time that's ever happened, was pretty embarrassed at the time, I hid my boxers deep in my closet and found them like 5 years later hahaha.
What did your closet smell like?

Expulso

Morse code, if I'm talking I'm clicking
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I jogged across a frozen Mongolia in 2 hours to get to the US to end the 7th grade Amazing Race (this was not recent). However, I was 2nd, and kicked off and arrested for losing. There, I was put behind a prison with 1 wall, a staircase and a giraffe as a guard.

My entire class in an Indiana-Jones style movie, the funny thing was this was after watching
the kingdom of the crystal skull, so I feel like I need to remake that movie (however godawful it was)

My most weird and memorable dream was when I was 8. I dreamed that zombies were attacking everyone in my neighborhood and they all where fighting while I was running scared. I only fought when I seen all my friends and family die and while I was swinging my sword on the zombile that killed my mom, I woke up. I thought I died irl.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh shit I didn't even know this thread existed. I guess I'll start posting here every day now!

Today's dream was actually really boring. I just logged on IRC, and it seemed like real life. I only knew it was a dream when user Rootinabox came on and said "HEY GUESS WHAT THEORYMON, I JUST HACKED YOUR BRAIN!"

When I get home I'll go find my dream journal, and maybe I'll post a dream from there whenever I get a really boring dream like this one!

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
When I have dreams they usually involve horrible things happening. Last night I dreamed of getting bitten by snakes.

About a week ago, I had a pretty cool and scary dream. I was that architect in Inception who looks like a little boy, and got attacked by the people inside the mind for building a Burger King :[

people really hate burger king D:

I have had A reoccurring dream since I was ten. It started with that one disney movie, The Dark Crystal * Cringes just thinking about that god awful piece of blasphemy*

Anyway, so I go to sleep.. in my dream.. so i go to sleep twice.. in my dream i just dream the exact thing i did going to bed.. and in the dream.. I wake up to find myself in that dismal land of puppets and .. whatchamacallits.. you know the things.. the freaky bird things.. Skeksis..* MEGA CRINGE * anyway.. I wake up, in that land, and theres nothing but dead trees and crows surrounding me. I look around but see nothing. I climb to my feet, I'm always dizzy.. like my equilibrium is off or something. I start walking, and I always go west.. ( I'm good with my directions ) and I walk for what seems like forever.. as I continue walking, I begin seeing things that look more lively, like trees, grass.. different birds.. but whenever I look behind me, its like I haven't moved an inch, then look forward again, and all this lush land. I usually glance back and forth three or four times, and the last time I glance forward.. I look ahead to be face to face with it... No not the bird.. THOSE DAMNED ELVES!!! there everywhere! There singing!!! There dancing!!! MY GOD ITS HORRIFYING!!!!.... then silence.. they all stare at me.. then begin to back away, and as they back away, this darkness comes forth and swallows them as if returning them to the pits of hell from whence they came.. I panic.. I turn left and run.. but I fall into a pit.. filled with the bones of elves and skeksis alike.. i look ahead.. theres a tunnel... but theres growling coming through it.. I panic... i sit there in piles of bones and decay.. and then it comes for me.. A rabid man.. blood pooling at his mouth.... zombie like.. but hes chained.. and im just out of his reach by inches.. he turns and waddles back into his dark dwelling.. and everything goes black.. as if the sun was extinguished.. no light what so ever for a few moments.. and then.. this eerie blue light shines through the darkness where the zombie returned too.. I have no choice.. i follow the light.. as i do.. the tunnel ceiling begins to shorten, its like alice in wonderland.. the hole just keeps getting smaller... until i am crawling on my stomach through a ditch of muck and horrid stench. ( lol + for using muk and stench in the same sentence lol ) but im crawling, and crawling....and crawling...... and crawling................and crawling......and finally... this orange glimmer appears... in the darkness it grows larger and larger... like the light of a candle coming closer... after some time it finally comes within my reach.. and as i reach for it.. a face appears in the darkness beneath the dim light.. the light explodes into a larger fire illuminating the darkness.. and all i see.. are the elves.. teeth barred like razor sharp fangs.. claws dripping in blood.. some of them are feasting upon one another.. fighting like wild dogs.. i stare in horror unable to move or speak.. then.. all i hear is one word... an elf appears next to me.. kindly looking.. a smile on its puppet like face... it says to me... Good night.. and blows out the candle..

then.. I wake up the next morning..

This is a real dream.. and extremely frightening.. it literally plays out like a demented movie... ive had this dream a total of 17 times since i was ten years old ( 12 years now )
and everytime.. it frightens me more.. and more...

.... OMG THAT IS SO TERRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE IMAGINE!!! ALL YOUR HOMEWORK FALLS OUT!! AND FALLS IN THE MUD!!!!!!!!!! THEN!!! YOU HAVE NO HW TO TURN IN AT SCHOOL!!

SO YOU FAIL THAT CLASS!!!!!!!

WHICH MEANS YOU FAIL 12TH GRADE!!!

YOU HAVE TO GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL!!!

BUT INSTEAD YOU END UP SMOKING WEED OUT OF FRUSTRATION!!!!

AND UP BECOMING A STONER!!!!!!

YOU GET LAZY!!!!!!

YOU DONT GO GET A JOB!!!!!

YOU GET FAT!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANT FIND YOUR PAYNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you are forced to get obamacare..............

TO FIND UR PAYNUS!!!!

.... OMG THAT IS SO TERRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE IMAGINE!!! ALL YOUR HOMEWORK FALLS OUT!! AND FALLS IN THE MUD!!!!!!!!!! THEN!!! YOU HAVE NO HW TO TURN IN AT SCHOOL!!

SO YOU FAIL THAT CLASS!!!!!!!

WHICH MEANS YOU FAIL 12TH GRADE!!!

YOU HAVE TO GO TO SUMMER SCHOOL!!!

BUT INSTEAD YOU END UP SMOKING WEED OUT OF FRUSTRATION!!!!

AND UP BECOMING A STONER!!!!!!

YOU GET LAZY!!!!!!

YOU DONT GO GET A JOB!!!!!

YOU GET FAT!!!!!!!!!

YOU CANT FIND YOUR PAYNUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you are forced to get obamacare..............

TO FIND UR PAYNUS!!!!
Dear God... YOU'RE RIGHT

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Well, I had another dream involving Smogon becoming the ninth planet of the solar system. except this time, the dream was mainly about how we made it! It was pretty weird and illogical too. Basicialy, chaos comes on IRC and says "today, we make Smogon the biggest terrestrial planet". We went around the internet, enslaving people sorta like the egyptians did in the bible. Instead of using whips, we electrocuted them with modified 3DSes. The planet took a long time to complete though. By the time it was done, we had come to resemble actual Pokémon, and the Pokémon franchise was already at gen 102.

So to celebrate, we held our first Pokémon battle on Planet Smogon, and turned out, gen 102 was done by people actually fighting each other in real life. So Pokémon had become a blood sport of sorts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)